Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It's going to be boring for me now that lucy has gone. I think the blonde lawyer girl must have decided to leave the show. It's as well, I didn't like her.

ReputationRep:
    I miss Lucy already

ReputationRep:
    Woop Lucy finally got herself a date :clap2:

ReputationRep:
    Happy Lucy got a date it feel weird watching it not seeing her though lol.
    I liked the 2nd guy the best he was so funny.
    "Shes never been dumped before" .. "Well she just did" so funny lmao.
    And that guy with the eyebrows hes nice looking but his eyebrows are annoying

ReputationRep:
    Lucy got a date!!!!! :dance: :dance:

Woop Woop!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't mean to neg you, I'm sorryD: I meant to pos you haha!
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    Probably worried that his small **** will not touch the sides. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stray_talk)
    I'm sure some of the girls leave their lights on at the end simply just to get a date, regardless of the man :eyebrow:
    Tbh, free holiday...!:awesome:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Am I the only one thinking that there's not much to look forward to on Take me Out anymore, it was fun with Lucy now it's a bit of the same with each guy.

ReputationRep:
    Lucys dates face when he realised how long she'd been on for: "11 WEEKS?!"
    :rofl: for a second he looked gutted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Complex Simplicity)
    I miss Lucy already
    me too :sigh: she was so adorable and actually had a personality compared to some of the girls on there. the guy she is going with seems nice enough though, fingers crossed it goes well!

ReputationRep:
    Finally Lucy got a date and left.
    There is hope for us all.

ReputationRep:
    Funny how people were ****ging lucy off week by week and now they are missing her. Paddy and the girls definitely must have missed her.

ReputationRep:
    Lol Idc about Lucy not being there anymore, no I don't miss her and her weird weirdness, good riddance

How many more episodes are left in the show anyway? It's been on since.. December? Meh, I also want to see Zsa Zsa get a date

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I love Sam's car

ReputationRep:
    Ha! I can't believe Lucy's finally gone! I for one am not going to miss her creepy-bordering-on-stalker desperation...

What's happened to the one with pink hair and tattoos? I could see her with the wizard-y guy... I was surprised Marysia (however you spell her name) didn't go for him, to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mimimimi)
    Ha! I can't believe Lucy's finally gone! I for one am not going to miss her creepy-bordering-on-stalker desperation...

What's happened to the one with pink hair and tattoos? I could see her with the wizard-y guy... I was surprised Marysia (however you spell her name) didn't go for him, to be honest.
    You mean Krystal? Yeah I don't think she's on the show anymore, and lawyer Natalie doesn't seem to be either. Haven't seen that Kelly for a while as well (the one who was in the final 2 when JoJo got picked).

They seem to be dropping like flies!

ReputationRep:
    I miss Lucy and jojo- Mint!! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by auzzieman04)
    I miss Lucy and jojo- Mint!! lol
    ohh man about time those two effed off...****in mint :rolleyes:
    btw why is no-one going for the cute little blonde with short hair...she looks really good but hasn't even made the last two so far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billa Bong)
    ohh man about time those two effed off...****in mint :rolleyes:
    btw why is no-one going for the cute little blonde with short hair...she looks really good but hasn't even made the last two so far
    Doesn't ring any bells? There was quite a few

(Original post by Marsha2112)
    Tbh, free holiday...!:awesome:
    True, although where is the 'Island of Fernandos'?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.