University of Liverpool Accommodation Thread Watch

gloriousballs
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by forex)
I have an offer for catered at Vine Court. Anyone with self catered want to swap?
Can swap for catered derby and rathbone? Not much help I know but cheaper!
Molly_W
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by alice--)
Has anyone been offered/accepted Lady Mountford?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Hey, sorry for the late reply but i've accepted an offer for Lady Mountford xx
jacksmyhero
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by CherryCats)
yup from £119 catered off campus to £125 vine court.. i was like no thanks! They called me again offering Melville grove, which was originally my third choice but I want to be somewhere social so may stay off campus since i know absolutely no one in liverpool!
Hey, I stayed on campus in Liberty Park last year, and I come all the way from the south east, so I knew no one either! Whether you're on or off campus, it'll be sociable, believe me! There's always loads going on wherever you are
drraccoon
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
i finally got an offer for vine court self catered en-suite so am buzzing, but does the paid deposit switch to the new accomodation automatically
CherryCats
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by drraccoon)
i finally got an offer for vine court self catered en-suite so am buzzing, but does the paid deposit switch to the new accomodation automatically
yeah it does they have that you paid on file i think.
CherryCats
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by jacksmyhero)
Hey, I stayed on campus in Liberty Park last year, and I come all the way from the south east, so I knew no one either! Whether you're on or off campus, it'll be sociable, believe me! There's always loads going on wherever you are
thats further than me! and did you still need a buss pass on campus?
hanjjj
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
When nothing can open the arrival information email because it's password protected and everything thinks it's a virus- peak. times.
Shortie93
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by hanjjj)
When nothing can open the arrival information email because it's password protected and everything thinks it's a virus- peak. times.
This happened to me, finally got in though, Prospect Point 43F
hanjjj
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Shortie93)
This happened to me, finally got in though, Prospect Point 43F
How did you finally get through?
Ashleigh1993
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Im in Morton House B2007, anyone around there?

Shortie93
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by hanjjj)
How did you finally get through?
I use hotmail, and a little pop up came up at the top of the screen saying it was possibly a virus and was 'password protected' but linked to a direct download so I just clicked that
hanjjj
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Shortie93)
I use hotmail, and a little pop up came up at the top of the screen saying it was possibly a virus and was 'password protected' but linked to a direct download so I just clicked that
Ah sortedddd.Thankyou!
Roscoe and Gladstone Self catered T07
ohh yehhh
tasha9
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Ashleigh1993)

in B1011 so looks like we are probably in the same block
freem1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Did everyone who applied to swap accommodation hear back from liverpool? I still haven't heard anything? x
jodiedoodles
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Morton House, CG001. anyone near me?
Ashleigh1993
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by tasha9)
in B1011 so looks like we are probably in the same block
Aww brill! Will see you there

deuxchatsnoirs
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

:') I was in B2010 last year. Look out for Sharon your cleaner, she's a babe. If I remember the room numbers right you've got Dan's old room ;D The central part of the corridor just outside the kitchen was where we all used to sit and chat. We called it 'circle time'...we were lame Also downstairs have an oven, don't panic...
Ashleigh1993
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by deuxchatsnoirs)
:') I was in B2010 last year. Look out for Sharon your cleaner, she's a babe. If I remember the room numbers right you've got Dan's old room ;D The central part of the corridor just outside the kitchen was where we all used to sit and chat. We called it 'circle time'...we were lame Also downstairs have an oven, don't panic...
Haha aww it sounds ace! Did you have a good year living there? Circle time sounds like fun hehe Oh god - think ill stick with the catered i think

deuxchatsnoirs
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Haha aww it sounds ace! Did you have a good year living there? Circle time sounds like fun hehe Oh god - think ill stick with the catered i think

I did yeah. People had a tendency to moan about the food/distance from uni/how old the blocks are. But tbf we all had a great time and you get defensive of Carni, when the Greenbank lot get on the bus on a night out the chanting gets a bit tribal...

All in good fun :P

Seriously though, appreciate Sharon. Buy her gifts at Christmas and when you leave. She's amazing. Comes in at 8 in the morning, usually on the phone, gossiping about how much vodka she had last night and just nattering away. Then cleans the entire floor, kitchen, showers, loos, the lot. Then has a chat with you on your way out and most of the time makes you feel better if you're feeling not the best. Just make sure you do your washing up in a reasonable amount of time after you use the kitchen :P The sound of her friendly scouse accent in the morning never failed to cheer me up
Ashleigh1993
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by deuxchatsnoirs)
I did yeah. People had a tendency to moan about the food/distance from uni/how old the blocks are. But tbf we all had a great time and you get defensive of Carni, when the Greenbank lot get on the bus on a night out the chanting gets a bit tribal...

All in good fun :P

Seriously though, appreciate Sharon. Buy her gifts at Christmas and when you leave. She's amazing. Comes in at 8 in the morning, usually on the phone, gossiping about how much vodka she had last night and just nattering away. Then cleans the entire floor, kitchen, showers, loos, the lot. Then has a chat with you on your way out and most of the time makes you feel better if you're feeling not the best. Just make sure you do your washing up in a reasonable amount of time after you use the kitchen :P The sound of her friendly scouse accent in the morning never failed to cheer me up
At least you had a great time Haha really? Sounds pretty fun Awww yeah definitely, ive heard quite alot about Sharon and how lovely she is Yeah ill get her pressies for christmas etc Im lookin forward to meeting her

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
    Sat, 21 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads