Original post by greeneyedgirl
There's no splash...

Uh the splash happened in the TARDIS?
:frown: *Makes new one*

EDIT:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 941
Original post by NaturalDisaster
I liked Donna because she was a nice change from all the "Oh, I love you Doctor" thing all the time. After three series of companions drooling over him, it was nice for the Doctor just to have a friend who looked out for him as much as he looked out for her. And the Doctor-Donna was amazing, to say the least.

THIS!

She also had an amazing repertoire with the Doctor, and I loved how she seemed 'real' as a character.
There's no splash...

I agree, it needs the splash
Original post by humy369
I go away for 2 weeks and theres over a hundred pages to read :eek:

Well i finished reading the pages on the first thread but i give up :ashamed2: theres too many.

On another note, :bban: Doctor Who is back!

I dont know if this has been mentioned but my theory is that the girl is Rory's baby and she can regenerate because Amy spent her pregnancy in the TARDIS. All that time travel must do somthing to a growing foetus.

You know, I am inclined to think that if the baby is River, it must be Rory's
And the line "My old man never approved of guns" is usually interpreted as the reference to The Doctor being the father, but that could equally mean Rory- doubt he approves of guns either (and by the time we get to know who the girl is, he might well state that?)
It now has splash.
Original post by ??????????????????
Uh the splash happened in the TARDIS?
:frown: *Makes new one*

EDIT:

Better, needs to be like 1 millisecond shorter

Can't do milliseconds. Sorry.
Instead have a tonka truck

Picky :wink:

Just a thought on that bit, inside the control room of the tardis, how on earth did she manage not to hit anything and did get straight into the pool? Rory and Amy opened the doors but they went into corridors that seems to be curved. :holmes:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Moffat called them villains, evil and vile. This has been echoed by several cast members. They are laying a trap for the Doctor [paraphrasing episode 7 description]. They kill people for pleasure. I doubt they're good.

Ah I haven't read the interviews.
They had the chance to kill the main characters but didn't so probably need to use them for this plan. (needed to use Amy already).
It's 4:3, that's like blasphemy :redface:
Can't do milliseconds. Sorry.
Instead have a tonka truck

It will do. :pierre:

Original post by SirMasterKey

Of course, I'm an OCD perfectionist.
Does anyone else think Amy speaking through the red light machine was very much like the ghosting intercoms in The Silence in the Library.

:holmes:
Original post by SirMasterKey

Just a thought on that bit, inside the control room of the tardis, how on earth did she manage not to hit anything and did get straight into the pool? Rory and Amy opened the doors but they went into corridors that seems to be curved. :holmes:

I assumed they moved the door to the TARDIS. I believe that when a new console room is made, the door moves to a new room and the old console room is "saved" (hence why Amy and Rory end up in 10's TARDIS, as shown in one of the trailers), and the door is simply moved.
It will do. :pierre:

Of course, I'm an OCD perfectionist.

Contractidtory statements? :cool:
Original post by spacepirate-James
Does anyone else think Amy speaking through the red light machine was very much like the ghosting intercoms in The Silence in the Library.

:holmes:

My housemate and I were all "She better not be ghosting!"
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Yup. Thought she was going to say "Hey, who turned out the lights?" when she talked about how dark it was.

Definitely! Was pretty sure she'd been disintegrated and was just the thing, like when the blonde girl was killed in the library
Contractidtory statements? :cool:

*Contradictory

Nah, trucks are awesome :ahee:
Reply 957
Original post by TulipFields
You know, I am inclined to think that if the baby is River, it must be Rory's
And the line "My old man never approved of guns" is usually interpreted as the reference to The Doctor being the father, but that could equally mean Rory- doubt he approves of guns either (and by the time we get to know who the girl is, he might well state that?)

:colondollar: When did she say that. And true i dont think ive ever seen Rory with a gun. And the Doctor does say he likes her dark side.
Original post by dirtyoldriver
Can't imagine Doctor Who featuring a birth though. Sophisticated as the TARDIS is, I doubt it possesses a maternity ward. Though, you never know :holmes:

I can totally imagine a scene with the doctor running around being totally useless and rory repeatly reminding everyone he is a nurse.:tongue:

tulipfields

I've sometimes heard the phrase 'my old fella' refer to a husband so it could refer to the doctor without their relationshio being incestuous :holmes:
*Contradictory

Nah, trucks are awesome :ahee:

Truck go vroom!

Latest