The Student Room Group

POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 940

That photo has been a known fake for a long time (several years according to one person)

This photo has not be deemed official by any one, at all, ever. No (reasonable) newspapers have used it, no US officials have stated it is real or even released it. IT is an internet picture.

Basically, everyone knows it's fake.
Reply 941

Well.. she has been pregnant for like 2 years, I think that's pretty important that she finally dropped.
Original post by Tommyjw
Except for the fact everything about it can be explained easily and with real logic.

Perhaps, but at this point that doesn't mean much.

They've disposed of any proof in regards to his death, and we're supposed to take things at face value; believe whatever we read/see when it comes to news that's as big as this? I personally don't think so, but each to their own I suppose.
Original post by History-Student
People need to stop posting Facebook quotes as if they made them up.

Never said I made it up!
Reply 944
Original post by WildBerrySpirit
Perhaps, but at this point that doesn't mean much.

They've disposed of any proof in regards to his death, and we're supposed to take things at face value; believe whatever we read/see when it comes to news that's as big as this? I personally don't think so, but each to their own I suppose.

They haven't disposed of proof.

They have disposed of the body. Which can be seen as suspicious, but are simple reasons to explain to why they could have done it.

They have stated further proof will be made.

Obama will be talking more about it soon.
SERIOUSLY??
Reply 947
BBC news.

DNA HAS CONFIRMED it was Osama.

Obviously, some people will say 'still no proof' but .. just saying.
Reply 948
so the americans have confirmed via DNA for sure that it is bin laden... question though... wouldn't they need DNA samples on some sort of record to compare it with? where would such samples have come from? :/
It has been confirmed on the BBC news that washington confirmed osama's dna. It was osama, he is dead! Now will sceptics shut the **** up!
(edited 12 years ago)
Video is forged, tampered and edited.

/thread
Great job. Now kill the rest of those fanatics.
Reply 952
You guys are nothing but a bunch of armchair generals who know nothing about war and are sadly too quick to believe in random conspiracy theories due to your anti-american fever.
Original post by niacin
so the americans have confirmed via DNA for sure that it is bin laden... question though... wouldn't they need DNA samples on some sort of record to compare it with? where would such samples have come from? :/

They would already had attained dna records ages ago for this kind of situation and no doubt the navy vessel that conducted the testing would have had the rocords on the ship to make a match as quick as possible.
Reply 954
Original post by niacin

stop worrying about it. it doesn't concern you.
Reply 955
Original post by Tommyjw
You can not believe whatever you want.. but i don't see why so quick to say everything is some sort of conspiracy. The facts as to why they buried him in the sea and why they did it with haste are there, obvious, and logical.

oh and 'so they say '.. picture is definitely a fake

http://dossier.important.free.fr/?i=6729

I'm not often a conspiracy theorist or believer, facts are facts imo.

Surely, people are now going to be looking for his body if it is "out there" in the ocean?
Reply 956
Original post by Sharri5
You guys are nothing but a bunch of armchair generals who know nothing about war and are sadly too quick to believe in random conspiracy theories due to your anti-american fever.

Yep.
We believe evidence.
How stupid of us
:rolleyes:
Reply 957
Dna testing has been completed and confirmation has been made.
Reply 958
Original post by M1F2R3

Surely, people are now going to be looking for his body if it is "out there" in the ocean?

That might take a while.. and kinda impossible :P
Reply 959
Original post by konvictz0007
this was the document released officially by the white house recently for obama, and it has been forged and tampered and edited. anyone who says otherwise, i dare you to prove it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJfdKClbH4

we say bin laden was a terrorist because he committed big murders, however look at the the illegal war in iraq, which has killed millions of people and counting, and no justifiable evidence was presented before or since the illegal invasion. bin ladens 'crimes' are nothing compared to that. the illegal take over of palestine, which killed the inhabitants and forced them out and stole their land. who is talking about these, without any doubt, far bigger crimes.

there will always be a terror threat as long as there exists illegal western occupation in muslim lands.

im not saying bin laden is a good guy. i dont know him,people say no one has found any evidence proving he planned the attacks, then theres tim osman http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=tim+osman , there is just too much crap around, i dont know what to believe.

but we do know that 9 11 has killed a few thousand, whilst for e.g. war on iraq has killed 2 million and counting. cmon, whos the real terrorist?

Iraq has not killed 2 million. It has killed 200,000. Most of these deaths were not caused by the American government ether. Saddam alone killed 1 million of his own people. We are not even in Iraq anymore.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending