?
Report 12 years ago
I see...
dismal_laundry
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hi Jam, do you like my new avatar? The bear didn't eat the zebra though, he's from a different part of town.
Jammertal
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah, it's cool but it's a bit depressing: winter, you know... And your username colour doesn't make it easier to believe that the zebra left deliberately. :p:
dismal_laundry
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Jammertal)
Yeah, it's cool but it's a bit depressing: winter, you know... And your username colour doesn't make it easier to believe that the zebra left deliberately. :p:
You are right about the color...just changing it...
Jammertal
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Lol, hehe, much better noe. September is getting closer and anxiety grows...
dismal_laundry
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah I find moving really upsetting, I hate it. Flying is problematic at the moment.
Jammertal
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah, that's true. I planned to cramp all my stuff into the hand luggage... I never moved before, so I'm more excited than anything else.
joeybee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Jammertal)
Yeah, that's true. I planned to cramp all my stuff into the hand luggage... I never moved before, so I'm more excited than anything else.
me too, i can't wait. 29 days till i start. i am going to get a van for the weekend, and get my uncle to get him to drive it down to london and help me move my stuff in. cant wait to find out which accommodation they will offer me....actually i am more nervous than excited about that.
puja_xoxo
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by joeybee)
me too, i can't wait. 29 days till i start. i am going to get a van for the weekend, and get my uncle to get him to drive it down to london and help me move my stuff in. cant wait to find out which accommodation they will offer me....actually i am more nervous than excited about that.
hahaha i cant wait either!! and yeah im nervous as well i realy hope i get my first choice International halls... what was your first choice?
im really excited to leave hongkong really wanna go somewhere else i guess thts why im really excited to go to uni but im sure it'll hit me that im leaving when im actualyl leaving lol
joeybee
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by puja_xoxo)
hahaha i cant wait either!! and yeah im nervous as well i realy hope i get my first choice International halls... what was your first choice?
im really excited to leave hongkong really wanna go somewhere else i guess thts why im really excited to go to uni but im sure it'll hit me that im leaving when im actualyl leaving lol
i am hoping for stamford street or great dover street. Haha yeah i am sure it will hit you when you have unpacked all your stuff into your flat and are sat there on your own, and you realise how far from home you are!
puja_xoxo
Report 12 years ago
hahah scary the thought.. so many people have applied to stamford street haha even 2 of my friends here in hongkong. hope you get in!
loser88
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Anyone begun to receive reading lists yet -especially Geography?
Jammertal
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
No.
Bissman
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I wonder if they will send us a reading list for law?
SammmJ
Report 12 years ago
well i feel i should contribute to this thread in some way, although im kind of the student room baby here. for general chattification i would have to say that my favourite smell in the world (i can only assume that no-one has already covered this topic (i wouldnt know, i couldnt be arsed to read all 48 pages)) is the smell of the barn next to my house at home. ive been away from home for nearly 6 months now, and i can wait to smell it again! if anyone finds that a bit too weird to reply to, i could tell you that phonophobia is a fear of telephones?
Jammertal
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:rofl:
joeybee
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by SammmJ)
well i feel i should contribute to this thread in some way, although im kind of the student room baby here. for general chattification i would have to say that my favourite smell in the world (i can only assume that no-one has already covered this topic (i wouldnt know, i couldnt be arsed to read all 48 pages)) is the smell of the barn next to my house at home. ive been away from home for nearly 6 months now, and i can wait to smell it again! if anyone finds that a bit too weird to reply to, i could tell you that phonophobia is a fear of telephones?
Thanks for your contribution. My favourite smell is my boyfriend after he gets out of the bath...i can smell it right now actually, mmmmm
Bissman
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
This is a good conversation....... My favourite smell is money. I can smell that right now to
joeybee
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
my worst smell is......tomoato ketchup probably, oh or olives...eugh.
Bissman
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I cannot stand the smell of anerseed
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.69%
No (665)
60.62%
Not really bothered about them (227)
20.69%

Watched Threads