Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well if that's the case they're down to the Ns anyway. Does that sound right or has anyone before that not been put on?

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm McCreadie, so that makes sense atleast...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah mines not up yet and im A, so im thinking there not doing it that way

And as for accomodation not amused, not amused at all. Especially if I dont get my first choice what a let down that would be!

Hehe theres already a big party planned for some results celebration/commiseration, whatever it be im sure it will be hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: there is a fire on arthurs seat !!!!

ReputationRep:
    *Pictures Arthur's Seat erupting, Edinburgh being covered in lava and our uni plans all being screwed*

ReputationRep:
    Good luck scotties!

ReputationRep:
    Woo, received the results. A tad disappointing compared to last year's AAAAB;

AH Mod Studs= A
    AH Eng = B
    AH Comp = C

How did everyone else get on? I hope that you're all in

ReputationRep:
    I've always been retarded, and this year is no exception.

*embarrassed*

ReputationRep:
    oh my god. I hate the SQA. They didn't give me my prelim result even though I was ill... So I only got one result this year.. An A in music though so thats all good. But still..... grr....

ReputationRep:
    yeah so I 'failed' Psychology.. pfft.. should've been a B!!!

ReputationRep:
    I managed to self-teach myself a B in AH Graph Comm... however get a D in taught AH Chem.

God, I'm stupid.

ReputationRep:
    nah nah nah not stupid at all. it's chemistry after all.. and advanced higher at that. I got one little higher that i didn't revise for because it's that easy to do...

ReputationRep:
    haha, niiice.

I need a drink.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yossarianlives)
    haha, niiice.

I need a drink.
    Damn, you have style. I'll join you.

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting my body used to the university lifestyle of drinking before 12pm.

Since, according to timetab, my classes and stuff don't start until 11:10am everyday I can afford to.. hah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yossarianlives)
    I'm getting my body used to the university lifestyle of drinking before 12pm.

Since, according to timetab, my classes and stuff don't start until 11:10am everyday I can afford to.. hah.
    hey how does that timetab thing works on myed because i don't really understand that at all :confused:

ReputationRep:
    well done, scots...got my IELTS results back today, getting 8.5 out of 9 damn, im happy, but i got only 7 in writing - my handwriting brought me down, i didn't have enough space for double-spacing...good luck on the 17th, A2 people!!!

ReputationRep:
    MyEd seems much improved since last I logged on. My timetable is not up yet, however I'm shocked to see that I look more like a junkie in my student photo than I remember. Damn.

Will there be celebratory drinking tonight after this morning's post?

ReputationRep:
    My God, us A-level folks are REALLY getting screwed because being the last to get our results puts us WAY behind on the MyEd, Accom and registration pack etc lines. Gah! Why wont the 17th get here any quicker? Or for that matter, September ?

ReputationRep:
    My university ID photo was pretty bad originally but I haven't seen it on MyEd yet.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.