ReputationRep:
    Is the Jovetic deal done?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KD35)
    Is the Jovetic deal done?
    no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    I don't care about the negs but instead of/as well as negging me can someone please tell me why firstly, that unrelated post is in this thread at all, and secondly, why it hasn't been moved/deleted by a moderator yet?
    Lol you're all so mad

ReputationRep:
    Lol you're all so mad
    So mad, yet you can't neg me again

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible for us to beat Wigan AND relegate Newcastle?

ReputationRep:
    I know he's gonna be expensive but we really should buy Benteke - he will be a real gem and handful for most teams in a few years just as Drogba was.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    wigan will be relegated before the game and Newcastle will be safe....easy wins for arsenal.... the PL is crap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Advice)
    I know he's gonna be expensive but we really should buy Benteke - he will be a real gem and handful for most teams in a few years just as Drogba was.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He just scored a hat-trick.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by Sufistic)
    He just scored a hat-trick.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Although he is much better than Giroud they both share the same qualities-Arsenal wont buy Benteke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Although he is much better than Giroud they both share the same qualities-Arsenal wont buy Benteke
    Well it'll be Arsenal's loss. He should be one of two strikers we buy this summer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    http://metro.co.uk/2013/04/27/rene-a...onour-3669113/

Arsenal apparently interested in German No. 2 Rene Adler. Never seen this guy play but he is sick on FIFA lol.

Aparently you're also interested in Lazio keeper, Federico Marchetti.

ReputationRep:
    Well it'll be Arsenal's loss. He should be one of two strikers we buy this summer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tell that to Wenger mate, I would like him at arsenal

ReputationRep:
    So mad, yet you can't neg me again

The comment which you first got negged on was about someone commenting unarsenal related
    Now we are negging you because you're doing the exact thing repetitively quoting yourself about something which noone cares about

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by printergirl)
    The comment which you first got negged on was about someone commenting unarsenal related
    Now we are negging you because you're doing the exact thing repetitively quoting yourself about something which noone cares about

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So you agree with my comment? The only reason I did that is because my original comment got about 4 negs even though it was perfectly valid and reasonable.

ReputationRep:
    So you agree with my comment? The only reason I did that is because my original comment got about 4 negs even though it was perfectly valid and reasonable.
    Stop going on about that for God sake no one gives a Damn :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goofymark13)
    Stop going on about that for God sake no one gives a Damn :facepalm:
    What the hell are you on about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Basiji)
    http://metro.co.uk/2013/04/27/rene-a...onour-3669113/

Arsenal apparently interested in German No. 2 Rene Adler. Never seen this guy play but he is sick on FIFA lol.

Aparently you're also interested in Lazio keeper, Federico Marchetti.
    Marchetti would be in my top 5 keepers at the moment. So, so good. Would be such a great acquisition.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhatamIdoing)
    Marchetti would be in my top 5 keepers at the moment. So, so good. Would be such a great acquisition.
    Such a football hipster :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Such a football hipster :rolleyes:
    Because I rate a 30 year old, nationally capped keeper for one of Italy's most popular teams, who has been putting in phenomenal performances for a long time now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhatamIdoing)
    Who are the other 4 just out of interest?

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.