Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    I have an immune system of steel
    well jealous

ReputationRep:
    I have an immune system of steel
    That statement will come bite you in the ass one day.... Maybe sooner than later...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by techno836)
    ooohhhh Feography ..... what do you learn in that lesson ;D

my English one hasn't been opened either ._. it is essentially pointless, you can't easily revise for English language :L
    Just shows how ill I am

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Hahahaha you'd cry because of how funny it is poo!! Omg I'm a hoarder too! I like need to keep everything! Its a running joke in the family that i'll use my year 6 SATs stuff for my degree. -_- I just can't let go of things..
    You're like this boy I know... How can you eat paper! You may as well go chew on a tree. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh! That makes a difference! :lol: I have homework from about year three, homework I didn't hand in actually! I can't, I detest putting things in bins, even rubbish, I hate putting rubbish in the bin! But I never litter!
    Why...? Trees are dirty!

(Original post by Aurorae)
    Some of the revision textbooks are £15.
    I paid about £5 for a maths revision guide and something else related to maths! And roughly £15 for three science revision things.

ReputationRep:
    Our school is already run like a dictatorship when it comes to the school textbooks being used. Now if they were burnt... :evil:

In this economic environment, actively increasing capital is one of the only ways to ensure the sustainability of your lifestyle without taking on debt in future.
    Are you guys even 16 years old? -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olympiad)
    Just shows how ill I am

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hahaha :L I can see get well soon especially if you have biology exam tomorrow :O :console:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    hahaha well that's not strange or anything ;D ... I was more like 'Oh **** better not put this tyre on :L '

(actually I think that is one of many signs of autism )
    Is it strange to feel sympathy?

:lol: I don't think I'm a sufferer of autism. I get on really well with my classmates and have a semi-decent social life (although TSR is slightly changing that. :rolleyes:).

ReputationRep:
    Our school is already run like a dictatorship when it comes to the school textbooks being used. Now if they were burnt... :evil:

In this economic environment, actively increasing capital is one of the only ways to ensure the sustainability of your lifestyle without taking on debt in future.
    Some departments are stricter than others at my school regarding textbook returns... For example, I managed to gather four GCSE geography textbooks (plus the one I was actually given) in my house and I took my teacher when I found them and she just laughed and told me to bring them back, on the other hand, I told my teacher I didn't have my Spanish textbook because I couldn't find it and a letter went home regarding book fees :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    well jealous
    Can't remember the last time I had the flu before... or if I'v ever had it :awesome:

(Original post by Jina)
    That statement will come bite you in the ass one day.... Maybe sooner than later...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'll start wearing multiple trousers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How was your ... ummm problem :mmm:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Well, I don't know about the actively statement. I prefer mine to be accrued through passive income streams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vionar)
    Oh! That makes a difference! :lol: I have homework from about year three, homework I didn't hand in actually! I can't, I detest putting things in bins, even rubbish, I hate putting rubbish in the bin! But I never litter!
    Why...? Trees are dirty!
    Hahahhahaha weird child! You'd be best friends with one of my friends... You guys are soo alike! I never litter too! I have a thing for recycling...

I know of another tree... On here. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I remember I didn't do my homework in Year 4 and I felt so guilty and did it when I was in Year 6:
    Me: "Remember that magnets homework I didn't do, I think you forgot to ask me for it... Here"
    Teacher: "We haven't learnt magnets yet? Is this extra work?"
    Me: "No you have it in Year 4 but you never marked it..."
    Teacher: "Oh yeah! Thanks!"

100% sure that she was pretending she remembered

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ok I'm going to go and revise for biology now, good luck for tomorrow anyone sitting AQA B3!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Jina)
    Are you guys even 16 years old? -_-
    Nope, 15.

I paid about £5 for a maths revision guide and something else related to maths! And roughly £15 for three science revision things.
    Sounds like a good deal. Buying books does seem to depend on the level of content though.

ReputationRep:
    hahaha :L I can see get well soon especially if you have biology exam tomorrow :O :console:
    I have Physics thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahiscool)
    How was your ... ummm problem :mmm:
    Lmaoooooo!!!!! Fiiiiineee!!! It was yeaah... Non-existant! Thanks for asking

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pabblethefish)
    I have 8MB worth of past papers and mark schemes to be cracking on with tonight!

I haven't even finished revision yet :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Didn't someone notice!? Higher candidates...:rolleyes:

I'm not that bad! I'd be a bit worried about them, but I don't think I'd cry! I just want to keep everything because I'm far too sentimental! Why were they spitting it out? :lolwut: That's just disgusting! I do actually like eating plain paper though!

Hahaha Yeah have way..you don't check the tier you assume that the paper is right

ReputationRep:
    Is it strange to feel sympathy?

:lol: I don't think I'm a sufferer of autism. I get on really well with my classmates and have a semi-decent social life (although TSR is slightly changing that. :rolleyes:).
    well it's rather strange for me ..... I actually hardly show emotion really (except mardyness/ anger and that isn't often )

hence why at my school i'm considered a cyborg/robot

and on holiday I 'achieved' the name of laidback [alliteration name ]

Can't remember the last time I had the flu before... or if I'v ever had it :awesome:

I'll start wearing multiple trousers
    okay now no need to rub it in

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.