Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to the medical science open day on the 29th Jan??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by limid19)
    Anyone going to the medical science open day on the 29th Jan??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm going to an open day on the 29th jan, but it's for modern languages :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going the Economics day on Wednesday or at all? So if reg is at 11, do we need to do the accom tour before then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni182)
    It is! I'm not totally sure as I'm going with my uncle he'll drive or we'll take the train from Three Bridges to london then change to birmingham at Euston x
    Aah okay, well if you take the train from Euston then maybe I shall see you there - I'm going on my own so it may be nice to meet some people :P I haven't yet booked my train ticket though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-Sophie-x)
    Half Indian!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha x).. Could you please tell me some reviews about Birmingham?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miri321)
    Aah okay, well if you take the train from Euston then maybe I shall see you there - I'm going on my own so it may be nice to meet some people :P I haven't yet booked my train ticket though
    hopefully we will! Sure my uncles goin to ditch me :3 so knowing someone will be nice!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to the applicant's open day for Business management on 5th March?
    Because I am going n my on s would love to know people from before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by martin jol)
    pricks didn't give me an unconditional.. i was reaaaally hoping to go on a 5 month long bender while everyone was studying
    HAHA I feel you man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bee3011)
    Is anyone going to the applicant's open day for Business management on 5th March?
    Because I am going n my on s would love to know people from before.
    I might be, just hoping my parents are willing to pay me the trip (i live in France..) .

ReputationRep:
    Who is already going to university of Birmingham? Is it a good uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emelati)
    I might be, just hoping my parents are willing to pay me the trip (i live in France..) .
    Omg! That's awesome it would be so cool!! What other universities have you applied to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Omg! That's awesome it would be so cool!! What other universities have you applied to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I applied to Sheffield (got an offer from them too), Nottingham, Westminster and SOAS. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    I applied to Sheffield (got an offer from them too), Nottingham, Westminster and SOAS. How about you?
    I applied to Aston, Birmingham City, Warwick and de monfort have an offer from all of them except for Warwick!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I applied to Aston, Birmingham City, Warwick and de monfort have an offer from all of them except for Warwick!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah so lucky! I only heard back from Sheffield and Birmingham so far. I really hope I can go visit Birmingham's campus on March!

ReputationRep:
    Any chemical engineers going to the interview tommorow? What time does it start?

ReputationRep:
    Ah so lucky! I only heard back from Sheffield and Birmingham so far. I really hope I can go visit Birmingham's campus on March!
    Yeah!! Awwww you'll hear soon I hope so too then I will have a friend to go with

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone with Computer Science offers? Almost 7 weeks and I haven't heard anything from them.

ReputationRep:
    Just done my accommodation! Anyone else looking at mason\tennis courts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stoineagaby)
    Anyone with Computer Science offers? Almost 7 weeks and I haven't heard anything from them.
    Applied to do Maths and Computer Science at Birmingham. Haven't heard anything in 12 weeks. Starting to think they might have lost my application or something xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stoineagaby)
    I haven't received an offer yet but I have only been waiting for 5 weeks but I did get an e-mail from them about "Applicant Visit Day".

"Due to the increase in applications to study Computer Science here at Birmingham"

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.