Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by goodluck96)
      omg. so I don't stand a chance
      did you look at how universities score applications before applying? Both the processes for Newcastle and Leicester were available to see before we applied, if you have a 'weak' ukcat theres other universities you would have been better applying to, but seen as you can't change that now just cross your fingers and hope for the best

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Kukicool)
      Congrats. I have a 58 so hopefully will get it in the future. What day is your interview.

17th December x

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by hatnan_1)
      How are people getting down to Leicester? Anyone taking the train?
      train the night before as registration for me is at 8.45 am

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by hatnan_1)
      How are people getting down to Leicester? Anyone taking the train?
      Yeah I'm taking the train my interview is at 1:00pm on 16th December, not sure whether I should travel down the day before and stay over night or not though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Did anyone figure out whether the certificate fiasco is just for gappers etc or is it for everyone?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by g.k.galloway)
      Did anyone figure out whether the certificate fiasco is just for gappers etc or is it for everyone?
      From the email I've gathered that it's just for those who have completed their a levels/degree

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Any graduates heard anything yet for the A101 course? Constantly checking me emails like a madman...

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by joeymr)
      From the email I've gathered that it's just for those who have completed their a levels/degree

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Yeah this is what I thought...universities have totally different policies. Hull-york want all of mine!

ReputationRep:
      Have you guys made a certified copy of your A-Level certificates yet? I'm not sure how it works.

Did you guys just get the certificates copied and then stamped saying it's a certified copy by your school/college/solicitor?

I have an interview on the 12th

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by jimjam123)
      Any graduates heard anything yet for the A101 course? Constantly checking me emails like a madman...
      Well I am a graduate applying for A100 - I know how it feels as I am the same and not heard anything as well. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing

ReputationRep:
      I think no news is good news at the moment. Don't worry, it'll be okay!
      (Original post by unnati212)
      Well I am a graduate applying for A100 - I know how it feels as I am the same and not heard anything as well. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by jimjam123)
      I think no news is good news at the moment. Don't worry, it'll be okay!
      Yes, that's what everyone is saying.. where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
      Anyone else get 60/60 and still not heard anything? Getting very paranoid haha :confused:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by emilycrich)
      Anyone else get 60/60 and still not heard anything? Getting very paranoid haha :confused:
      Don't worry I think interview selection may be random- I've got an interview with 58 hold on I'm sure you will hear back soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      Don't worry I think interview selection may be random- I've got an interview with 58 hold on I'm sure you will hear back soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Thanks will just keep waiting haha! Well done and good luck for your interview

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
      oh jeez I completely misread the email - so we don't need copies of our AS certificates?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Jaffski)
      Interview on the 16th at 1pm, anyone else?
      yes! I do! have no idea how to begin prep

ReputationRep:
      Yah! Got an interview. OH NO don't know how to prepare. Anyone got any ideas.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Philippamalko)
      did you look at how universities score applications before applying? Both the processes for Newcastle and Leicester were available to see before we applied, if you have a 'weak' ukcat theres other universities you would have been better applying to, but seen as you can't change that now just cross your fingers and hope for the best

I did. I emailed them earlier and they said seeing as I'm an international student they'd be happy to consider my application. BUT I DIDN't KNOW IT WAS HEAVILY WEIGHTED ON UKCAT

ReputationRep:
      Hi Emilycrich and others who have'nt got calls yet for interviews. Well I hv 60/60 and have'nt got invite yet .. It looks like the invites are going at random and they are currently filling ip the intervitew slots for Dec. Perhaps ours must be slated for end Jan .. By the way , i am International .

Posted from TSR Mobile

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.