Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Umar1)
    I came across this 'debate' as well and personally I completely disagree with this generalisation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Easy with the quotation marks bbz, okay it was a discussion. Nontheless, I did agree with what she said whether it is a genralisation or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkMystryXxX)
    OMG I watch asa-vlogs and what not but subhanallah its the dude's first time in Europe and they are seriously CRAZY, wow bless the dude. Hahahha its hilarious really, I mean he is just a you-tuber why are they screaming hahah its funny how its mainly somalian girls
    OhmiiiiiGosh, I am cryingggg. I cannot believe all that screaming, I never knew that he was that famous haha. All the Somali girls running at him had me lol'ing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chukkeigh)
    Easy with the quotation marks bbz, okay it was a discussion. Nontheless, I did agree with what she said whether it is a genralisation or not.
    I guess thats your opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Looooool at that video. It looks like the start of a Marathon when they are all running. Whats the big deal though?? Just some short Youtuber with an arab Jheri curl. Ceeb badan!

ReputationRep:
    OhmiiiiiGosh, I am cryingggg. I cannot believe all that screaming, I never knew that he was that famous haha. All the Somali girls running at him had me lol'ing.

Lool ikr, I didn't even know he was famous hahahhah I just thought he was some random dude who did random youtube clips. :grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophiaLDN)
    Looooool at that video. It looks like the start of a Marathon when they are all running. Whats the big deal though?? Just some short Youtuber with an arab Jheri curl. Ceeb badan!
    I know right. The girls are going bare crazy for this guy who's not even that famous. So what happens when Fouseytube comes to London :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophiaLDN)
    Your look stunning in your profile pic sis masa Allah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JuliusSeizure)
    I know right. The girls are going bare crazy for this guy who's not even that famous. So what happens when Fouseytube comes to London :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol girls will be going wild.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JuliusSeizure)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lool its incredible. I dont know how youtubers are now 'celebs' though?? Ugh, Fouseytube makes my skin crawl for some reason:confused:. He tries too hard.

Your look stunning in your profile pic sis masa Allah.
    Thank you! :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahim1232)
    Cheated in the sense that he got close to another person.. Not talking about full blown affair.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw hell no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    mirin the j0kes

(Original post by straw-struck)
    Why do I always end up reading the most weirdest/ funniest things on this SOC? Also, check this out - different types of faraxs. I am sure we've all met each type at some point. http://xamditalk.com

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The 'woman hater' in the funny article strawstruck posted reminded me of you :lol:

The Woman Hater

Ugh, this guy. He’s infamous for talking crap about women nonstop. His favorite word is Naya and he doesn’t care much for a woman’s opinion. This kind of guy feels women don’t need to be going to school or working. All they need to be doing is cooking, cleaning, and keeping their man happy. Kitchen and the bedroom is his motto. This kind of guy doesn’t even know the rights women have upon men, and only sees things from a man’s point of view. I highly doubt he’ll ever marry, and if he does I feel sorry for the Miskeen. If you’ve got a guy like this on Facebook or Twitter kindly unfollow and unfriend. He thinks little to nothing about women yet expects they’ll still be friends with him in the long run. My message to this guy would be to get a life and quit dreaming. Without women this world would crumble to pieces. Women are your mother, sisters, aunts, and grandmothers. Show them respect and direct your hate elsewhere. That is if you plan on marrying a woman later on in life. If not just settle for a man. It’s not really a man’s world is it?

Rofl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    The 'woman hater' in the funny article strawstruck posted reminded me of you :lol:

The Woman Hater

Ugh, this guy. He’s infamous for talking crap about women nonstop. His favorite word is Naya and he doesn’t care much for a woman’s opinion. This kind of guy feels women don’t need to be going to school or working. All they need to be doing is cooking, cleaning, and keeping their man happy. Kitchen and the bedroom is his motto. This kind of guy doesn’t even know the rights women have upon men, and only sees things from a man’s point of view. I highly doubt he’ll ever marry, and if he does I feel sorry for the Miskeen. If you’ve got a guy like this on Facebook or Twitter kindly unfollow and unfriend. He thinks little to nothing about women yet expects they’ll still be friends with him in the long run. My message to this guy would be to get a life and quit dreaming. Without women this world would crumble to pieces. Women are your mother, sisters, aunts, and grandmothers. Show them respect and direct your hate elsewhere. That is if you plan on marrying a woman later on in life. If not just settle for a man. It’s not really a man’s world is it?

Rofl
    The woman hater in my opinion are those who seem to have no luck whatsoever when it comes to woman. So, they begin hating instead 😉

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    X
    Altgough I weren't serious with any of the misogynist agenda I put fourth.

The woman hater in my opinion are those who seem to have no luck whatsoever when it comes to woman. So, they begin hating instead

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pretty much sums it up :lol:

ReputationRep:
    The woman hater in my opinion are those who seem to have no luck whatsoever when it comes to woman. So, they begin hating instead 😉

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yups lol

Btw are you excited about uni?

ReputationRep:
    Any girls fluent in arabic here?

ReputationRep:

Nope, I wish I did not forget Arabic because I used to be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkMystryXxX)
    Nope, I wish I did not forget Arabic because I used to be
    How did you forget?

ReputationRep:
    I can understand it mainly, I can't speak it fluently though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brown shuga)
    I can understand it mainly, I can't speak it fluently though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah right. I'm so keen to learn it. The uni i'm going to does classes which i will be joining inshaAllah. I'll also get a personal tutor too.
    How many years do you think it would take for me to become fluent??

ReputationRep:
    Ah right. I'm so keen to learn it. The uni i'm going to does classes which i will be joining inshaAllah. I'll also get a personal tutor too.
    How many years do you think it would take for me to become fluent??
    Conversational fluency and for you to understand almost everything in most arabic dialects (bar north african and sudanese) two-three years of hard work should do it inshallah.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.