Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icamui1)
    I just entered my 3rd week of painful waiting out of the 8 week period and I applied for International Relations. Anyone in the same sorrowful situation?
    I am in my 6th week now for IR, still waiting too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megan97)
    I am in my 6th week now for IR, still waiting too
    Wow, when did you apply ?

ReputationRep:
    I just entered my 3rd week of painful waiting out of the 8 week period and I applied for International Relations. Anyone in the same sorrowful situation?
    I'm in my 4th for Politics and IR and I applied on October 1st so I just want to know now!

ReputationRep:
    Wow, when did you apply ?
    around 8 weeks ago, and then got the 8 week email on the 10th of october

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Management!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saycheese:))
    WOOHOOO Congrats!!!!!! What time did you receive it?

ReputationRep:
    Congr

May I know when did you submit your application and which other Uni you applied , you will hold LSE as firm?

ReputationRep:
    Yay for Management ... let the offers come ...

ReputationRep:
    i HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES NOW

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Logolept)
    Same here! How long ago did you apply and what did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I LITERALLY CAN'T GO 5 F*CKING MINUTES WITHOUT CHECKING MY EMAIL FOR A D*MN UCAS UPDATE. GAAHHHH UNIVERSITIES, JUST SEND ME YOUR DECISIONS ALREADY!!!! I think I may be going insane. Also, I dread the weekends now because unis don't send out offers hahaa.

P.S. Please pardon my french

ReputationRep:
    got the 8 week email today for econ history!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by economicsrocks)
    Same here! How long ago did you apply and what did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Applied on the 13th of November for BSc in Politics and Philosophy. I'm guessing you applied for Economics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak2015)
    I LITERALLY CAN'T GO 5 F*CKING MINUTES WITHOUT CHECKING MY EMAIL FOR A D*MN UCAS UPDATE. GAAHHHH UNIVERSITIES, JUST SEND ME YOUR DECISIONS ALREADY!!!! I think I may be going insane. Also, I dread the weekends now because unis don't send out offers hahaa.

P.S. Please pardon my french
    loool...

*rage mode initiate*

I AM THE ****ING SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! ****ING HELL! THEY NEED TO HURRY THE **** UP FAM!

ReputationRep:
    Applied on the 13th of November for BSc in Politics and Philosophy. I'm guessing you applied for Economics?
    Have you had the 12 or 2 week emails yet? Sort of, I applied for PPE on September 29th, ahh why can't they just hurry up (hopefully with an offer!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by economicsrocks)
    Have you had the 12 or 2 week emails yet? Sort of, I applied for PPE on September 29th, ahh why can't they just hurry up (hopefully with an offer!)
    I got the 2 weeks and the 8 weeks (about 5 weeks ago now)

ReputationRep:
    Wow nice bro

ReputationRep:
    I got the 2 weeks and the 8 weeks (about 5 weeks ago now)
    Ah so you have been waiting ages! I got my 8 week email 6 weeks ago now Has anyone else got offers for your course?

ReputationRep:
    Nearly 5 weeks into my 8 week email... with every day I become more anxious and impatient. Please LSE, speeeeeeed up.

ReputationRep:
    Fun thing is I have discovered that they are already sending decisions by joining this conversation, because I thought I just had to wait 8 weeks for a reply. So thank you all for letting me fall in an existential dimension of fear and enxiety. anyway, is there any other international applicant for economics? I am from Italy

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.