Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I emailed the social science department and they said I would get an email about an offer-holder open day soon apparently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GrahamTheCat)
    Well done! That's amazing! But you are crazy to study history at degree level! I would die, I find it hard enough at A-level!
    Haha. Thanks! I find it fascinating and it's something I'm actually good at.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hywong)
    May I ask what offer did you get?
    AAB. Sorry for the late reply 😊

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for civil engineering on friday. Does anyone here do civil engineering? I'm curious about the course.

ReputationRep:
    I've got an AAB offer for Geography - most probably will firm it or Birmingham. I loved the uni, but kind of wish it was a campus uni

ReputationRep:
    Got an invite to an offers open day, anyone else applied for Econ got this? (BEconSC)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam harperRB)
    I have an interview, but i read on other forums that an interview is also an offer? Is that true?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yh i also read that 95% people that get interviews go on to get offers , ive got an interview for geog btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by U REEK)
    Yh i also read that 95% people that get interviews go on to get offers , ive got an interview for geog btw
    I had an interview for Geog and it was so good! It was basically a conversation about either something on your personal statement or your interests. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Have an offer for Actuarial Science and Mathematics, conditional offer of 37/45 for IB and 6 in Maths, will probably be my insurance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drewsalexia)
    I had an interview for Geog and it was so good! It was basically a conversation about either something on your personal statement or your interests. Good luck!
    Thanks! did they ask you any tough questions and and what dress code did most people follow? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by U REEK)
    Thanks! did they ask you any tough questions and and what dress code did most people follow? thanks
    Not really! And even if they do, they're not really testing you on your knowledge. Just try and find an answer, even if it's wrong! And it was pretty smart, I wore a dress and a blazer and some guys wore suits. But some people wore like leggings and a nice top so anything that you're comgortable in

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to everyone who have received offers Have an offer for Ancient History! I've received all my offers now but it's between Birmingham and Manchester for me. Manchester most likely my firm offer, though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taaaaahira)
    Congratulations to everyone who have received offers Have an offer for Ancient History! I've received all my offers now but it's between Birmingham and Manchester for me. Manchester most likely my firm offer, though
    Hi there, future course mate!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coffeetime)
    Hi there, future course mate!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations! Wooop ancient history all the way

ReputationRep:
    Yessss! Are you waiting to hear back from any other universities?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wpr)
    Congratulations! What have you applied for? Will you be firming/ insuring?
    Hello!

I have sent my application today for MANCHESTER (Business management)
    My IB predicted grades sum up to 37 points without extended essay and TOK essay points.

What do you think are my possibilities? I am an innternational student.

I have also applied to Liverpool, Queen Mary, KCL, and Birmingham.

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I have sent my application today for KCL (Business management)
    My IB predicted grades sum up to 37 points without extended essay and TOK essay points.

I have also applied to Liverpool, Queen Mary, Manchester, and Birmingham.

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer of ABB for Biomedical Sciences! Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sergiomario)
    Hello!

I have sent my application today for KCL (Business management)

I have also applied to Liverpool, Queen Mary, Manchester, and Birmingham.
    international student, that alone would give you a good advantage because you = £££

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newguy101)
    international student, that alone would give you a good advantage because you = £££
    Not necessarily. I'm international and I got three rejections before my Manchester offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.