Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master219)
    hahaha, yh true lol i probs wouldnt care after i get an offer from cambridge, but u would want another offer as an insurance tbh. It cant be that low, i mean my ukcat is only 650 but i got a barts interview and im pretty sure theyll have much higher UMS's that they can show off on their UCAS...
    But i guess those kinda ppl r pretty rare (i.e. get rejected from all other unis but get a cam offer...)
    the 2 girls i know from my school who got cam over the last years were both rejected by the other 3.. but i just know 2.. so i am not sure.. maybe they were both some of the rare cases..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YvT1)
    the 2 girls i know from my school who got cam over the last years were both rejected by the other 3.. but i just know 2.. so i am not sure.. maybe they were both some of the rare cases..
    hmmmm, tbh who needs another uni (as longs as the conditions rnt ridiculous) when u got cam lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YvT1)
    Thanks I hope you do get the offer.. where else have you applied to?
    Edinburgh Newcastle Manchester. I was too scared to apply to another London uni or another BMAT uni. I feel like I made a mistake now, but whatever. As long as I get an offer from Imperial, I'll be so over the moon.

ReputationRep:
    i knew u'd join us
    how r u enjoying a life knowing ur going to imperial in october lol
    lost a bit of motivation .. got interview to attend in birmingham next friday..
    (Original post by Elshad)
    Was ur interview before Christmas?, cos maybe that's why it was so fast
    yeah indeed, quite intense..

(Original post by liass)
    If I actually get an offer then yes most likely interview is late February
    yeah!! pls come to imperial!!! we need you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozbilege)
    Edinburgh Newcastle Manchester. I was too scared to apply to another London uni or another BMAT uni. I feel like I made a mistake now, but whatever. As long as I get an offer from Imperial, I'll be so over the moon.
    your ukcat must have been pretty good in order for you to put newcastle.. it was reasonable not to risk too much..

ReputationRep:
    hmmmm, tbh who needs another uni (as longs as the conditions rnt ridiculous) when u got cam lol
    yeah true :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keepchilled)
    Just got a rejection after interview yesterday. Came as quite a shock to be honest.
    if you don't mind me asking, why do you think that happened.I posted about post interview rejections a few days ago, so it would help me clarify things. good luck for the others

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DCMed96)
    lost a bit of motivation .. got interview to attend in birmingham next friday..

yeah indeed, quite intense..

yeah!! pls come to imperial!!! we need you!
    i can imagine lol
    Gd luck with the interview!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YvT1)
    your ukcat must have been pretty good in order for you to put newcastle.. it was reasonable not to risk too much..
    Yeah I (surprisingly) got 750, but it was the 890 from maths that saved me. I somehow feel like I could have put King's instead of Newcastle but I loved Newcastle after going there, so no regrets I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozbilege)
    Yeah I (surprisingly) got 750, but it was the 890 from maths that saved me. I somehow feel like I could have put King's instead of Newcastle but I loved Newcastle after going there, so no regrets I guess.
    ahahaha yeah from what i hear newcastle is great!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ani97)
    if you don't mind me asking, why do you think that happened.I posted about post interview rejections a few days ago, so it would help me clarify things. good luck for the others
    Yeah sure, had the interview last wednesday. I thought it went fine, I can't think of anything that I royally messed up on... ah well. Maybe they just didn't like me - they mark you for anxiety during interview, and I was tryin to combat that soo much.

It's true they send rejections faster than offers. All the best to the other candidates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diseasedneckbeard)
    Yeah, along with being humble, clever, creative, humble, kind, considerate and humble, it's one of my best qualities. I almost forgot to mention that I'm also very humble.

I was the guy who asked a question about Muslim Medics (I think) on the tour and I also got drenched because I didn't have an umbrella.

ahhh i remember you i think (because you asked about muslim medics not because i'm thinking of a humble guy)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YvT1)
    to be honest i know similar cases.. but you are at least 17.. i just turned 19 and having to do a gap year will really really suck.. are u from london? i am just asking out of curiosity ( i am eu )..
    No, but I live something like an hours drive from London

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liass)
    No, but I live something like an hours drive from London
    it's far enough that u will leave on your own yet not too far in case you need anything.. sounds perfect!

ReputationRep:
    Whats muslim medics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YvT1)
    it's far enough that u will leave on your own yet not too far in case you need anything.. sounds perfect!
    Yep pretty much fast train is only 30 minutes to where I live, and a 10 minute walk from the station to my house. Will be popping round to steal food every now and again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushinder)
    Whats muslim medics?
    Apparently, a groups of muslim medical student who organise teachings for other students in lower years..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diseasedneckbeard)
    Yeah, along with being humble, clever, creative, humble, kind, considerate and humble, it's one of my best qualities. I almost forgot to mention that I'm also very humble.

I was the guy who asked a question about Muslim Medics (I think) on the tour and I also got drenched because I didn't have an umbrella.
    I think i remember you, did you ask about the bsc as well? I think i may have been in the same group!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chig97)
    I think i remember you, did you ask about the bsc as well? I think i may have been in the same group!!
    I think so. Who were you?

(Original post by tans)
    ahhh i remember you i think (because you asked about muslim medics not because i'm thinking of a humble guy)
    I don't know why people laughed when I asked; I thought it was a valid question.

ReputationRep:
    My thinking is that I've seen more than one Wednesday last week post interview rejection come through, But I haven't been rejected from Tuesday 6Th, and if they're doing them chronologically we might be ok
    I don't want to be on the hold list

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.