UCL offer holders 2015 thread Watch

Towella
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by wizard101)
Me. Well according to what the admission tutor told us on the Applicant Open day on December, the first batch of offers were given before December. After that, the next batch of offers will be after the UCAS deadline (correct me if I am wrong since this was what I heard). Although I have seen a couple of people receiving offers on January. I think it is quite different for EU/International students but I am sure you might receive your offer soon. Good luck
Thanks
Tommy1996
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone here got an offer for natural sciences? I'm going on post offer visit days to help me choose where I want to go. I went to Nottingham last Saturday, going Leeds tomorrow and London is this Wednesday. Can anyone give me any insight as to where they would choose to go and why? All my offers are similar so Im kind of stuck
CallMeJay
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Towella)
Anyone had offers for chemistry?
Yeah I got mine sometime in January. I applied mid November

Posted from TSR Mobile
Towella
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CallMeJay)
Yeah I got mine sometime in January. I applied mid November

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did you have to go for an interview? Was your offer made on the basis of grades already obtained or is it a conditional offer? I am in Spain so I am not sure if that is different for me?
Thanks
Towella
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by wizard101)
Me. Well according to what the admission tutor told us on the Applicant Open day on December, the first batch of offers were given before December. After that, the next batch of offers will be after the UCAS deadline (correct me if I am wrong since this was what I heard). Although I have seen a couple of people receiving offers on January. I think it is quite different for EU/International students but I am sure you might receive your offer soon. Good luck
Did you have to go for an interview? Was your offer made on the basis of gradeds already obtained or is it a conditional offer? I am in Spain and I think at the open day they were not very keen on the spanish bacherillato.
wizard101
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Towella)
Did you have to go for an interview? Was your offer made on the basis of gradeds already obtained or is it a conditional offer? I am in Spain and I think at the open day they were not very keen on the spanish bacherillato.
Well I got a conditional offer of AAB and had to attend an Applicant day. On the Applicant Day, we had a short interview (does not affect the offer and it was just to get to know about the course). I think it depends on the admission tutors. If they are fine with your qualifications then I am sure your application will be fine and its just a matter of time to receive a decision.
The Clockwork Apple
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Has anyone here visited the ChemEng department at UCL?
Opinions? How's the equipment?
Thanks
flanham
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just got an offer for European Social/Political Studies (ESPS) - Exciting.
tazza ma razza
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Waiting on economics offer -> Any ideas when future offer holders days are so i can gauge when i'll hear back from them?
JamjamjamT
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tazza ma razza)
Waiting on economics offer -> Any ideas when future offer holders days are so i can gauge when i'll hear back from them?
Will the days be the same as the Maths Dept? I'm going on Feb 27th.
From the email....
We are holding open days on the following dates:
· Wednesday 11th February
· Friday 27th February
· Wednesday 11th March
· Wednesday 18th March

The introductory day runs from 1.30-4.30pm.
tsandhu2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Guys do you know by approximately when UCL sends offers. Like can it go on till 31st of March where a majority of people got a reply or like what. Thanks. Also any offers for bsc psychology.
sabina12
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tsandhu2)
Guys do you know by approximately when UCL sends offers. Like can it go on till 31st of March where a majority of people got a reply or like what. Thanks. Also any offers for bsc psychology.
I sent them an email about a month ago and on the 6th of February they replied saying they want to give us a response in about 2 weeks, for Psychology. I applied to study psych as well and no offer yet. well, at least we now know it won't be long until they reply.
There are people who already have offers, though.
tsandhu2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by sabinaraus)
I sent them an email about a month ago and on the 6th of February they replied saying they want to give us a response in about 2 weeks, for Psychology. I applied to study psych as well and no offer yet. well, at least we now know it won't be long until they reply.
There are people who already have offers, though.
Thank you so much. Only 4 days left or so. Hope we really get an offer fast. Best of luck to you . 😊
sabina12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thank you so much. Only 4 days left or so. Hope we really get an offer fast. Best of luck to you . ������
Yup, 4 days ! I just hope they'll keep their word and not drag the process any longer haha. I don't know about you but I'm already on week 16 of waiting . Is UCL your first option?
tsandhu2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yup, 4 days ! I just hope they'll keep their word and not drag the process any longer haha. I don't know about you but I'm already on week 16 of waiting . Is UCL your first option?
Wow 4 months. I applied in January so it isn't bad. Yes, UCL is kinda my 1at option. But I'm not sure if I'll get in. So it's more like UCL is the dream and my 1st choice is Durham (offer) and St andrews (still waiting). What about you?
sabina12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wow 4 months. I applied in January so it isn't bad. Yes, UCL is kinda my 1at option. But I'm not sure if I'll get in. So it's more like UCL is the dream and my 1st choice is Durham (offer) and St andrews (still waiting). What about you?
Congrats on getting into Durham! It's a great uni
Well I like to remain optimistic about UCL, after all no news is still good news. It would indeed be a dream come true to receive an offer from them! But if not, it's not a tragedy for me, I would probably firm King's College London.
Let me know when they get back to you. Fingers crossed!
tsandhu2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Congrats on getting into Durham! It's a great uni
Well I like to remain optimistic about UCL, after all no news is still good news. It would indeed be a dream come true to receive an offer from them! But if not, it's not a tragedy for me, I would probably firm King's College London.
Let me know when they get back to you. Fingers crossed!
Thank you. Yh you're right you should always remain optimistic. Well best of luck. And congratulations on kings. It's a really nice uni. I was going to apply there but then went with a safer option.
taeht
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is there anybody, who would share some information about psychology questionnaire?

Highly appreciated!
Abbababa
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Heyy has anyone applied for their biomedical science and received an offer? When are you guys going to their open day?
Master Sam
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey guys,

has anyone heard anything from the engineering department? I haven't heard anything and it's been 2 months now... :/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
    Sat, 7 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (508)
37.71%
No - but I will (103)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (644)
47.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise