Warwick Offer Holder (2015 Entry) Watch

Jai Sandhu
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Amandeep_3)
Thats good , really struggling with STEP, hoping for an easy paper.
Hoping for a hard paper, as grade boundaries will be much more forgiving, if easy paper and high boundaries I struggle more :/
mynameispoo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by LumosNox)
Ooh, nice. Where have you chosen for your 5/6 choices? If you don't mind me asking, that is.
I picked Sherbourne, lakeside, heronbank, arthur vick and tocil/whitefield i remember? how about you? btw have you started your first exam? I did my S2 exam today argh
LumosNox
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by mynameispoo)
I picked Sherbourne, lakeside, heronbank, arthur vick and tocil/whitefield i remember? how about you? btw have you started your first exam? I did my S2 exam today argh
I thought you could only choose two 39 week ensuites and one 34? Anyway, I've not applied yet, I'm thinking Tocil/Whitefields for first and second, followed by Cryfield, Rootes and Westwood. That's not definite obviously, I'm still thinking it over.

My exams haven't started yet, my first exam (Psychology) is Tuesday. 😓 How have yours been so far?

Posted from TSR Mobile
mynameispoo
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I thought you could only choose two 39 week ensuites and one 34? Anyway, I've not applied yet, I'm thinking Tocil/Whitefields for first and second, followed by Cryfield, Rootes and Westwood. That's not definite obviously, I'm still thinking it over.

My exams haven't started yet, my first exam (Psychology) is Tuesday. 😓 How have yours been so far?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know but they let me do that combination... I guess it might depends on whether you are an international student or not? argh i still have like 5 essays to memorize don't know if i could finish everything
LumosNox
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I don't know but they let me do that combination... I guess it might depends on whether you are an international student or not? argh i still have like 5 essays to memorize don't know if i could finish everything
Fair enough. I was just wondering. Good luck memorising essays. I feel like my first week of exams shouldn't be too bad, the second is going to be horrific.

Posted from TSR Mobile
trixieb
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey, I'm planning to go to Warwick to do Drama, anyone else?
struggling to decide on accommodation Arthur vick looks nice, (central and ensuite) but ive read some student room reviews saying it is realllyy unsociable, anyone know if this is true?
also anyone know how likely it is you will get your first/second choices of accommodation
Humza Ali
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Put Warwick as insurance for Chemistry, how does accommodation work? Am I guaranteed a place on campus? (Applied to Tocil, Cryfield, Whitefields, Westwood, Rootes)
ens
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ens)
Anyone know anyone that studies ancient history at Warwick and didn't meet their offer but still got in? The offer is abb
mynameispoo
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Fair enough. I was just wondering. Good luck memorising essays. I feel like my first week of exams shouldn't be too bad, the second is going to be horrific.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Arghh I am so scared it's tomorrow I am so not ready.. how come? do you have subjects together in one day? I have psychology and maths next tuesday
LumosNox
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Arghh I am so scared it's tomorrow I am so not ready.. how come? do you have subjects together in one day? I have psychology and maths next tuesday
Nah, I've only got, at the most, one per day. This week is Psychology and English. I feel ready for them. Next week is Sociology and Psychology. Those I'm not as ready for.

Tomorrow will be fine. Chin up, you'll be fine! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Em_joy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by trixieb)
Hey, I'm planning to go to Warwick to do Drama, anyone else?
struggling to decide on accommodation Arthur vick looks nice, (central and ensuite) but ive read some student room reviews saying it is realllyy unsociable, anyone know if this is true?
also anyone know how likely it is you will get your first/second choices of accommodation
Hi, I've got a place for English and Theatre studies.. kind of drama! I put down Rootes and Jack Martin as my top choices. Really hope I get one of them! Arthur Vick seems really nice to be honest, my friend was there last year and she really liked it there!
trixieb
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
That's cool, I did consider doing theatre combined with english, but instead went for all theatre and performance I've read mixed reviews on accomodation, but think I will put jack Martin as top and then Westwood
mynameispoo
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Nah, I've only got, at the most, one per day. This week is Psychology and English. I feel ready for them. Next week is Sociology and Psychology. Those I'm not as ready for.

Tomorrow will be fine. Chin up, you'll be fine! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey! how was your psychology paper? Which topics did you write?
LumosNox
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey! how was your psychology paper? Which topics did you write?
Hiya! I didn't choose any topics as my school is one of a select few who do Edexcel. So, I chose child and criminal psychology vs health or sport. How did you find the paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Toussaint
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My favourite accommodation is Sherborne but would it be worthwhile being so far from my course? History and Politics
Shiroe
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hiya! I didn't choose any topics as my school is one of a select few who do Edexcel. So, I chose child and criminal psychology vs health or sport. How did you find the paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did psychology today too, on AQA and did Perception, aggression and eating behaviours. I remembered pretty much everything I could write about apart from one small key point for eating behaviour. I thought it went ok though. Did you do psychology too?
LumosNox
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Shiroe)
Did psychology today too, on AQA and did Perception, aggression and eating behaviours. I remembered pretty much everything I could write about apart from one small key point for eating behaviour. I thought it went ok though. Did you do psychology too?
Good! Sounds promising! I did psychology A2 yesterday and all in all, I'm quite happy with it. It definitely could have been worse.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shiroe
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Well, I've just done my chemistry paper today (ocr)..
... Goodbye Warwick offer, it was nice knowing you.
That paper was rock solid, super hard :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
AwesomeSauce#1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Shiroe)
Well, I've just done my chemistry paper today (ocr)..
... Goodbye Warwick offer, it was nice knowing you.
That paper was rock solid, super hard :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
i have physics tomorrow, and i feel like its going to be the same way.
Shiroe
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AwesomeSauce#1)
i have physics tomorrow, and i feel like its going to be the same way.
Good luck, it probably won't be as bad as that f324. Like, I did all the past papers on it and was consistently getting ~48/60 but the paper today was nothing like any of the past papers I've ever done. On the top of my head I've dropped about 15 marks, add a couple more on that and I'm on my way to a D ;/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (291)
37.55%
No - but I will (55)
7.1%
No - I don't want to (56)
7.23%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (373)
48.13%

Watched Threads