The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by charlotteosbo
They clearly didn't even think it was a bomb; they did not evacuate the students from the school which they would've done had they actually believed that there was a bomb. They kept him in an office which they wouldn't have done had they actually believed that he had a bomb. They just wanted to victimise and humiliate him.

He was arrested for suspicion of having a hoax bomb (a felony offence in Texas), not for having a real one. If they really did suspect him of having a bomb, they probably would have put him on a one way ticket to Guantanamo.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Sweet n Sour
I guess queen bee is black too, right Diddy Dec? Let's see how she reacts to this news...

She has no African ancestry from what I know. As she always enjoys to point out she is of Syrian and Italian heritage. Nor is she Muslims, I believe she is Coptic Christian, but I may be wrong on that one.
Original post by DiddyDec
Sounds like you can't formulate arguments without resulting to insults.

I don't hate him. I don't think he is as smart as the media is playing him out to be.

*resorting to insults.

Seems like you can't formulate proper arguments without resorting to links. :toofunny:
I don't care what you are; I pointed to the first Arab looking person to point out Diddy Dec's invalid point which seems to be that Arabs are now black people.

Unless he's a geneologist,I doubt he knows anything about Arabs or blood lines
Ok, thanks, bye!

Eh?
Original post by charlotteosbo
They clearly didn't even think it was a bomb; they did not evacuate the students from the school which they would've done had they actually believed that there was a bomb. They kept him in an office which they wouldn't have done had they actually believed that he had a bomb. They just wanted to victimise and humiliate him.

Lol yes, back on topic, albeit a rinsed, worn out one.

Seems like you can't formulate proper arguments without resorting to links. :toofunny:

As opposed to you just making stuff up?
*resorting to insults.

Links provide evidence which is the basis of a good argument.
Reply 948
Original post by Good bloke
Eh?

The TSR walking dictionary is lost for words. :rofl:
Eh?

:rolleyes: You just satisfied what I had to say, that the boy has Arab blood, meaning he is not black. Yet you choose to tell me to consider the pure Negroid Sudanese people, as if that boy can classify as them. Use common sense!
"bringing homemade clock to school"

This is getting blown out of all proportion ;':wink:.

He didn't make anything. He took the inside of a working clock out and put it in a box and everyone thinks he's a genius, giving him free stuff and talking about MIT? He said he did it to impress his teacher, but its probably the least impressive DIY you could do. A potato clock would have been infinitely more 'impressive'.

Literally takes about 10 seconds to do and a 6 year old could do it (he's 14).

American schools run no-common sense, 0 tolerance policies on stuff like that whatever race you are. There's a history of white school shootings, but if any type of firearm is suspected then the authorities get called immediately. There are protocols in place, no evidence the kid was racially profiled.

He and his family are now using the fact he's a muslim to their advantage now though, which is fine. Good for the kid, if I were him I'd run with it. Its just he's literally done nothing and there's a story.
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't care what you are; I pointed to the first Arab looking person to point out Diddy Dec's invalid point which seems to be that Arabs are now black people.

How does what a non-Arab looks like help you make a point about black people and Arabs?
Original post by Fango_Jett
As opposed to you just making stuff up?

What did I make up? I've argued my opinions, so yes I can make those up.

Links provide evidence which is the basis of a good argument.

Whereas you people argue your opinions behind a curtain of denial and random links like they suffice as "good arguments."
She has no African ancestry from what I know. As she always enjoys to point out she is of Syrian and Italian heritage. Nor is she Muslims, I believe she is Coptic Christian, but I may be wrong on that one.

I'm made to point out those things because some people assume I'm a Muslim just because i make threads like this one.
How does what a non-Arab looks like help you make a point about black people and Arabs?

Phrase properly, dude.
Original post by queen-bee
I'm made to point out those things because some people assume I'm a Muslim just because i make threads like this one.

Well you know what they say about assumptions.
:rolleyes: You just satisfied what I had to say, that the boy has Arab blood, meaning he is not black. Yet you choose to tell me to consider the pure Negroid Sudanese people, as if that boy can classify as them. Use common sense!

You have just taken my speculation that he has some Arab blood, twisted it into a proven fact and used that to justify calling someone who appears to be mainly Nubian "non-black". :toofunny:
Well you know what they say about assumptions.

What do they say oh wise one?
Original post by queen-bee
Unless he's a geneologist,I doubt he knows anything about Arabs or blood lines

It's called common sense. Would you consider the boy black? I would hope you don't have a very poor and uninformed perspective on ethnicity and that you don't think more broadly along the lines of skin colour exclusively constituting what someone's race is.
Whereas you people argue your opinions behind a curtain of denial and random links like they suffice as "good arguments."

My opinions are based on evidence, they are not random is the slightest (Random: made, done, or happening without method or conscious decision.). They are carefully selected to support my argument and to provide the facts of the case.

Latest

Trending

Trending