The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by trj1989
Hi All,
last week and this morning i check my feedback tab on my application and i had 4,5,6 and make an offer status. Just checked now and it has changed to 4,1,1 and acceptable demonstration. This happened to anyone else.

Mine still says 4,4,4 - no change yet...
Original post by Superunknown17
I contacted them yesterday and they said there was no way I could defer my start date by a week. I'm gutted because I've had this holiday booked before they even offered me the role.

Aww that's unfortunate it must be training constraints. Sorry to get ur hopes up then :-(
Original post by TraineeAcc
Aww that's unfortunate it must be training constraints. Sorry to get ur hopes up then :-(

No worries, just one of those things!

Do you know if I'll get more information about my role before I start. All I've got so far is a formal offer for Enforcement and Compliance but nothing else.
Reply 943
Original post by Superunknown17
No worries, just one of those things!

Do you know if I'll get more information about my role before I start. All I've got so far is a formal offer for Enforcement and Compliance but nothing else.

I start on Monday, and Ive not had any further information, other than the department that I'm going to.
Reply 944
Anyone else from Glasgow start on Monday ???
My feedback scores when I checked last week were 4, 4 and 5. Today that has changed to 3, 3, 3 and the make an offer signpost has disappeared. Has this happened to anyone else!? :s-smilie:
Original post by trj1989
Hi, i applied to Newcastle and had my interview 1st August. I think they've pulled the scores they have put up, just worried why they would put 1 in instead 0.
Just wondered if this has happened to anyone else.

Just to say, I've used the system that they use to load scores on to CS jobs and it is *really* easy to get an application out of order which will then balls up all the other scores that you are loading. So it's possible it could be an inputting issue that they are in the process of rectifying.

Hope you all get the results you want.
Original post by Norris2016
My feedback scores when I checked last week were 4, 4 and 5. Today that has changed to 3, 3, 3 and the make an offer signpost has disappeared. Has this happened to anyone else!? :s-smilie:

Which region have u applied to ?
Original post by memoryfish
Which region have u applied to ?

I applied for Leeds, doesn't seem to be a popular choice on here. How about yourself?
Manchester....this is all nail biting stuff, I think they've messed it up tbh.
All you guys that have had a change of score what was ur competency score originally after the sift for making effective decisions and what was your 'interview score' for the same competency?
Manchester....this is all nail biting stuff, I think they've messed it up tbh.

Did you receive any feedback?
Nope...
Reply 953
For the latest campaign my application status hasn't changed at all yet. I have also since received a provisional offer from the previous campaign but checks don't appear to have started yet. Received the offer 3 weeks ago for Belfast. Looks like it's going to be a long wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 954
Original post by L16
Congratulations on your offer! I received the same one. Just wondering, did you receive an automated email when you sent off you acceptance email? I'm just getting a bit concerned about not having heard anything. I think you're right about it being a long wait!

Thanks, and congrats to you too! No I didn't receive an automatic response and have had nothing else since. I have phoned Dbs a couple of times but they haven't received anything for me yet...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys,

Its that time again.... another vacancy has just been released for higher officers. 1000 roles up for grabs
Original post by Filedundermisc
Hi guys,

Its that time again.... another vacancy has just been released for higher officers. 1000 roles up for grabs

Internal only though
Original post by TraineeAcc
Internal only though

Ah sorry! Hopefully 3rd time lucky for me lol
All you guys that have had a change of score what was ur competency score originally after the sift for making effective decisions and what was your 'interview score' for the same competency?

Mine is sitting at Make an Offer but my interview score for "make effective decisions" is lower than the original sift score which seems very strange given i used the same example at interview and was able to go into more detail.
Reply 959

4 and then last week my scores were 5 and 6 with 'Make an offer'. However, they've gone 4 ,1 ,1 now and Acceptable demonstration in the overall rating. Just wanting to find out now. So annoying.

Latest

Trending

Trending