Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carolinec1206)
    I think I'll officially give up :/ I'm not going to get the grades I want and get to top uni. My motivation went from 100 to a 0 :/ Screw life
    Nooooooooooooooooo. What happened? :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Nooooooooooooooooo. What happened? :console:
    Just realised the reality really

ReputationRep:
    still doing chemistry.....

ReputationRep:
    Made notes on transport in animals. Didn't realise how long it would be, so I spend like another session and a half trying to complete it.

ReputationRep:
    Just realised the reality really
    That isn't the reality of it at all. :no: "The reality" is in your hands and if you give up then that's what will become. - Therefore you cannot give up! It's hard, I know but it'll only get easier as you progress! The more you get done, the better you will feel. Maybe you just need to take a day off from studying as you've been working really hard recently. :console: But don't be the barrier to your own success. I believe in you, this whole thread believes in you.- The only thing that Caroline has got to do is believe in herself. :puppyeyes:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Well, I didn't log out of TSR during that session and got majorly distracted! :eek2: Never again. :slap:
    But I still managed to complete as well as write my notes for the Hardy-Weinberg principle and practiced a few examples! Will continue with some more revision about 15mins after the next block at 4:00pm has started.

ReputationRep:
    Could you potentially run these on school days too? So say like starting from around 4:30 to 5:30, then break until 6, 6 until 7:30, break until 8:15, 8:15 until 9:45, shower/TV and then bed? I think this would actually really benefit everyone. These little interval sessions are seeming to be really useful and motivational for me, especially as I know other people are committed to revising at the same time as me due to this thread. It's a great idea and I think if it's sustained, come August, you'll have a tonne of fans.

Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iMacJack)
    Could you potentially run these on school days too? So say like starting from around 4:30 to 5:30, then break until 6, 6 until 7:30, break until 8:15, 8:15 until 9:45, shower/TV and then bed? I think this would actually really benefit everyone. These little interval sessions are seeming to be really useful and motivational for me, especially as I know other people are committed to revising at the same time as me due to this thread. It's a great idea and I think if it's sustained, come August, you'll have a tonne of fans.

Cheers!
    this is continuing after half term

ReputationRep:
    I've wasted so much time by not having a solid revision plan for today!

I'm at that awkward stage where I've pretty much completed all of my notes but could potentially be lacking in some detail/case studies.... I want to get everything done before I start going through and properly revising. Gah... I don't know what to do?

For this study block I will try and tie together the loose ends and make a few revision checklists and summary sheets to keep me busy and avoid wasting time.

ReputationRep:
    got 70/75 in meh C1 paper

ReputationRep:
    new block has started.
    Stuff left
    -gonna finish of t.m notes (finally!) do some questions for it. flash cards if i can aswell
    -next bio flashcards and questions (note making if required)
    -stats 1 june 2012 paper
    -As revision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    That isn't the reality of it at all. :no: "The reality" is in your hands and if you give up then that's what will become. - Therefore you cannot give up! It's hard, I know but it'll only get easier as you progress! The more you get done, the better you will feel. Maybe you just need to take a day off from studying as you've been working really hard recently. :console: But don't be the barrier to your own success. I believe in you, this whole thread believes in you.- The only thing that Caroline has got to do is believe in herself. :puppyeyes:

:hugs:

Thank you so much ! It made my day and motivated me again ,I can give up but only once I got my results back. Thanks for being my backbone :hugs::thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    are you in as or a2

ReputationRep:
    well done !:congrats::congrats::congrats:

ReputationRep:
    For this block:
    4-4.30pm finish respiration revision notes
    4.30-5.00 do biology topic sheet
    5.00-5.30 chemistry homework

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    this is continuing after half term
    Ahh!! Good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iMacJack)

Cheers!
    Thanks v much, + yep- as 'superhuman98' just said. -They'll be continuing after half term too up until June.

ReputationRep:
    Well done!

ReputationRep:
    :work: 4:00pm. :work:

~Logging out time!~

I'll be starting this block slightly later, so I'm not sure what I'll be doing yet. - will report back afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much ! It made my day and motivated me again ,I can give up but only once I got my results back. Thanks for being my backbone :hugs::thumbsup:
    Aww, I'm so glad- no need to thank me, we're friends after all.:hugs: I'll always be here. :five: <3

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.