Pokemon GO! Official Thread - now officially released in the UK!

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016
  • View Poll Results: What Pokemon Go team did you choose?
    Team Valor (Red)
    33.10%
    Team Mystic (Blue)
    46.57%
    Team Instinct (Yellow)
    20.33%

ReputationRep:
    I just saw a Wild Venonmoth, but when I tried to catch it it escaped the pokeball and then vanished. Never seen that before. Next time I should use a razzbery. If this happened with Pikachu and Pikachu ever escapes I would cry for a week.

ReputationRep:
    saw a couple of onixes yesterday... didn't managed to catch either of them the pokeball kept being deflected by either its horn or the wind so had to chuck the ball all the way left for it to hit the middle. On both sightings it escaped 3+ times, with razz berrys, before my app froze LOL....

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who struggles with throwing the balls on Pokemon Go there's a free 3d printer design for a case to help: https://www.myminifactory.com/object...kemon-go-23009

ReputationRep:
    Any news when the 3 footprint bug is going to be fixed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    I am not in the possession of this specific game console nor this classical game.
    You don't need it you go to the thread that I made and you post a command such as "A" or "RIGHT" or "B" which i then press in the game so if you post UP it will make the character go up or whatever

(Original post by eternaforest)
    You don't need it you go to the thread that I made and you post a command such as "A" or "RIGHT" or "B" which i then press in the game so if you post UP it will make the character go up or whatever
    Oh. Okay I will try later.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Didn't know IVs and such apply to this game too. So you can get the 'perfect' Dragonite or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, will be able to play PoGo soon but, need to ask a question.

Say I get a 2km egg, is the chance of getting something like a pidgy or a caterpie the same as getting a starter pokemon or is there a higher chance for the common types. I am basically asking if what you get from eggs is truly random.

ReputationRep:
    Im catching abunch of dratinis now.....almost gt enough candies fr dragonite
    ....yay!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    Guys, will be able to play PoGo soon but, need to ask a question.

Say I get a 2km egg, is the chance of getting something like a pidgy or a caterpie the same as getting a starter pokemon or is there a higher chance for the common types. I am basically asking if what you get from eggs is truly random.
    Name:  IMG_0957.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  73.7 KB So a 10km egg includes everything within he 5 and 2km bracket likewise the 5km egg includes everything within the 2km egg as well.

So you can get a weedel, however rare, from a 10km egg.

Edit: I didn't really answe your question, but yes, yes it is random

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GothicShield)
    Im catching abunch of dratinis now.....almost gt enough candies fr dragonite
    ....yay!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lucky you!!!!
    I'm very jealous.

ReputationRep:
    Hatched a Snorlax today from a 10k egg 1600CP with 20 candies!

*(so thrilled as my last 3 were eevees and I was getting pissed off).*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieH1992)
    Hatched a Snorlax today from a 10k egg 1600CP with 20 candies!

*(so thrilled as my last 3 were eevees and I was getting pissed off).*
    1600cp!? Wat level r u?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rayquaza17)
    Lucky you!!!!
    I'm very jealous.
    Lol 1 left then ill hav a dragonite

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm 1km from hatching my second 10km egg, the first one I got a disappointing 700CP Pincher so hoping for something decent tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    I caught this today. It won't be any good at gyms but it's a new Pokedex entry. 😄
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GothicShield)
    1600cp!? Wat level r u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    19 😄*

Chuffed to bits that I got this from an egg today.

Name:  IMG_0359.PNG
Views: 80
Size:  133.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkMagic)
    I caught this today. It won't be any good at gyms but it's a new Pokedex entry. 😄
    It's sooooo pretty!!!

I take back all my *****ing about weedles. Realised today they eventually evolve into bees :bee:

ReputationRep:
    Well guys, I think it's safe to say 70% of my time this summer will be spent on Pokemon Go.
    The other 30% of the time will be sleeping recovering from playing Pokemon Go.

Will be getting my first Iphone ever today and by tomorrow, will have the Sim to put in it so I can actually use it. =D

I think I will go for my favourite Pokemon when I was 7. BULBASAUR!

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.