Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cheese's Summer of Some Sort watch

• View Poll Results: Who do you want as President of the USA (and later world)?
    Clinton
    0%
    Cheese
    72.58%
    Trump
    8.06%
    Other
    19.35%

ReputationRep:
    Haven't been here for a while!!
    Results daaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Entry no.20
    Bit of a cool day yesterday :mmm:
    Did usual stuff in the morning, got up (unfortunately), switched on laptop, (unfortunately), ate cornflakes (lol i love cornflakes so not unfortunately), got me a cup of t and got ready to get me a train :ahee:
    Trains were fine. Got to the office on time and got a fair amount done!
    When lunch arrived, I got myself something rather intruiging.
    A panini.
    Now u lot will be thinking - Cheese m8, nothing special about a panini deari. But believe me, getting a panini is branching out for me, normally I don't like what they put in them but this one was a margherita pizza panini so I couldn't just say no :mmm:
    We then went outside and ate and then played table tennis
    Now u may remember me saying as an excuse to not do other things that I play table tennis. That is because my brother plays for my local team and we have an outside foldy uppy table (he's pretty boss but I can put 1 or 2 past him heeheh)I did well, and it was fun.
    One of our pals joined late so we went to play table football to calm down. (I was bad at it but it's fun lol) bringing me to the QOTD (you guys seem to enjoy this so I'm trying to keep it up :fan:)

QOTD: table football partner to Cheese "don't hit it backwards, whatever you do!"
    Cheese *messes up shot* "too late, sorry"

Then went back to work v briefly before leaving early :mmm: (my excuse was that my Uncle is staying over so ehehehe)
    Trains were also ok :shock:
    I even had time to buy a cheeky ice cream to cool oneself down after wearing a dark long-sleeved T-shirt in frikin 24 degrees (:facepalm: frikin idiot Cheese m8)
    Got home, had 1 chess game with 13 1 20 8 42 who completely rekked me out.
    But I won against FireFreezer77 which was a bit awesome :mmm:
    I'll be around for some more games later
    Spoiler:
    Show
    XOR_ note that 1 of my rooks got taken and i didn't care and the other one was trapped behind pawns being that fat lazy useless piece it is
    Had pizza and salad for din dins and then played pinta
    Bit freaked out its 2 days until my life ends but at least I have some work to distract me
    ttyl,
    Cheese :ahee:
    I didn't know you worked in an office? Sounds fancy lol. What do you do? And, how old are you?

All I did was grocery shop today. Boring life as always.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by h8skoooooool)
    woop woop
    and nah I don't think there's any point, considering how I didn't actually finish it lmao
    Spoiler:
    Show
    thanks for the rep btw
    idk why but TSR never lets me rep you back :cry2: but I will return the favour one day!! Maybe after I rep some other losers
    lolzers :lol:
    np
    dont worry, abolishing PRSOM is on the agenda for when I am présidente :mmm:
    loooool they deserve your magnificent rep more than I :yep:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by AppleB)
    Haven't been here for a while!!
    Results daaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!

:shock: y would u say that!

(Original post by Saba XD)
    I didn't know you worked in an office? Sounds fancy lol. What do you do? And, how old are you?
    All I did was grocery shop today. Boring life as always.
    Well thats where I get the research part done and put together the max20 page report on the whole thing, the other stuff is in the labs
    :shh:
    I like shopping for food
    Spoiler:
    Show
    17, u?

ReputationRep:
    Well thats where I get the research part done and put together the max20 page report on the whole thing, the other stuff is in the labs
    :shh:
    I like shopping for food
    Spoiler:
    Show
    17, u?
    Wow, a science related job? Fascinating woman

Not when you have to carry the load all the way to your house because you don't drive. :emo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    23 I am effing old. :cry:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wow, a science related job? Fascinating woman
    Not when you have to carry the load all the way to your house because you don't drive. :emo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    23 I am effing old. :cry:
    research placement not really a job?!? I don't really know :lol:
    ty so are you
    #rip
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ure not old
    in fact in ur pp u look younger than 23 :gah:
    and pretty too :love:
    i hope u had a good day apart from the grocery-carrying exhaustion!

ReputationRep:
    research placement not really a job?!? I don't really know :lol:
    ty so are you
    #rip
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ure not old
    in fact in ur pp u look younger than 23 :gah:
    and pretty too :love:
    i hope u had a good day apart from the grocery-carrying exhaustion!
    Still sounds fascinating.
    :flowers:
    Yeah, I am 23, I should have gotten my licence by now but I am too fricking lazy :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ahhh Cheese, this is the second time you have made me blush girlie :blushing:
    Why you so nice? :hugs:
    Well, I had a nap later on so you could say that lol.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Still sounds fascinating.
    :flowers:
    Yeah, I am 23, I should have gotten my licence by now but I am too fricking lazy :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ahhh Cheese, this is the second time you have made me blush girlie :blushing:
    Why you so nice? :hugs:
    Well, I had a nap later on so you could say that lol.

thanks *gives cookie* :cookie:
    lol I shoulda started earlier this year but exams :erm:
    will start around september I think
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :hugs:
    idk vegetables?
    :laugh: 9/7

ReputationRep:

thanks *gives cookie* :cookie:
    lol I shoulda started earlier this year but exams :erm:
    will start around september I think
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :hugs:
    idk vegetables?
    :laugh: 9/7
    Lol, I have already started studying for the theory test. Covered almost all the topics.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lmao, vegetables are nice? :lol:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Lol, I have already started studying for the theory test. Covered almost all the topics.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lmao, vegetables are nice? :lol:
    wowww nice! I haven't :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hehehehe they are XD
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Entry no.21
    So yesterday.
    Woke up, got train, made use of wifi as usual :mmm: . Caught a frikin pidgey
    Ngl but the most work I got done was shortening a few paragraphs in the morning. Which i needed to do but jc Cheese :lol:
    Lunch was good
    We played table football and I won 1 lost 1 again, an improvement but still a bit shocking (in goal especially)
    I got myself another margherita panini lol
    QOTD: After Tuesday - even the calendar is like wtf (from cafe quote board thing )
    Then we played scrabble, girls vs boys
    Sadly boys, you didn't win, the girlies had it when we scored a triple and double on the word "dinge" (my word :mmm:) I'm getting a bit better at it u see
    After lunch I did this tiny bit of work, motivation left me once the others left early to go into Brighton to shop so I stopped and went home early again :mmm:
    Trains not too bad although it was late, it meant more wifi time so...
    When I finally got home, I played TT with my brother and Uncle. Then we had another chinese take-away :rofl: and I had a match against my Dad again - he got thrashed - I won 11-5 :eviltongue: I am imrpoving I could take Trump on anyday
    Then I went to bed after some Sherlock, nearly finished the 1st series :ahee:
    I am 100% working rn :innocent: but bit distracted by high grade boundaries and the 2016 posts before tomorrow thread and the blog
    I hope to play umar39 and then PharaohFromSpace at chess when I get home

Mayb today's blog willl be done today, idk lol, but i just got back from labs so it'll be more exciting anyway :lol:
    See u later,
    Cheese :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    wowww nice! I haven't :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hehehehe they are XD
    You better get started Cheese.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That is why you are too.

ReputationRep:
    Entry no.21
    So yesterday.
    Ngl but the most work I got done was shortening a few paragraphs in the morning. Which i needed to do but jc Cheese :lol:
    Lunch was good
    We played table football and I won 1 lost 1 again, an improvement but still a bit shocking (in goal especially)
    QOTD: After Tuesday - even the calendar is like wtf (from cafe quote board thing )
    Sadly boys, you didn't win, the girlies had it when we scored a triple and double on the word "dinge" (my word :mmm:) I'm getting a bit better at it u see
    After lunch I did this tiny bit of work, motivation left me once the others left early to go into Brighton to shop so I stopped and went home early again :mmm:
    When I finally got home, I played TT with my brother and Uncle. Then we had another chinese take-away :rofl: and I had a match against my Dad again - he got thrashed - I won 11-5 :eviltongue: I am imrpoving I could take Trump on anyday
    I am 100% working rn :innocent: but bit distracted by high grade boundaries and the 2016 posts before tomorrow thread and the blog

Mayb today's blog willl be done today, idk lol, but i just got back from labs so it'll be more exciting anyway :lol:
    See u later,
    Hahahaha @ I could take Trump on any day. :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Entry no.21
    So yesterday.
    Lunch was good

See u later,
    Hehe! That chess game is looming Cheese
    No excuses this time :giggle::laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Entry no.21
    So yesterday.
    Lunch was good

See u later,
    Looking forward to it
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Even though I'm on a very large losing streak...

ReputationRep:
    Entry no.21
    So yesterday.
    Lunch was good

See u later,
    Looking forward to it
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Even though I'm on a very large losing streak....

ReputationRep:
    Entry no.21
    So yesterday.
    Lunch was good

See u later,
    Looking forward to it
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Even though I'm on a very large losing streak....
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You better get started Cheese.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That is why you are too.
    :mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :hugs: stawp it gurl

Hahahaha @ I could take Trump on any day. :laugh:
    u know I could tho

(Original post by umar39)
    Hehe! That chess game is looming Cheese
    No excuses this time :giggle::laugh:
    ok but trains are good excuses

(Original post by PharaohFromSpace)
    Looking forward to it
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Even though I'm on a very large losing streak...
    u just posted that thrice :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    dw i am terrible u will deffo win :yy:

ReputationRep:
    x
    Glad to hear about the tt game against dad :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    :mmm:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :hugs: stawp it gurl

u know I could tho

ok but trains are good excuses

u just posted that thrice :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    dw i am terrible u will deffo win :yy:
    TSR wasn't working properly, reached a point where I was just spamming the post button:dontknow:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.