The Arsenal Thread XXV

Announcements Posted on
Calling all anime fans! Don't miss the midnight Secret Santa deadline! 04-12-2016
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Number of pool fans getting loud is great. Gonna be a mad ting when you lose to United then can't score vs west Brom
    Better than losing to their U21 team and ending your title challenge

But srs, we both have to really stop handing United the 3 points, I'll even take a ****ing draw at Anfield..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James.Carnell)
    What? Our third choice CB pairing. Ok mate.
    Yet you're boasting about beating Chelsea's defence when they didn't have Terry?

Strong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Yet you're boasting about beating Chelsea's defence when they didn't have Terry?

Strong
    Yeah fam, not like the defense we was playing was still worth like £70mil combined. Strong

ReputationRep:
    Yeah fam, not like the defense we was playing was still worth like £70mil combined. Strong
    You can't use money to say their defence was good. Luiz was worth half of what you quote and he's a terrible defender...

ReputationRep:
    Imagine boasting about beating a defence that has Ivanovic and Cahill starting in it. You basically played against a back two.

I'm pretty sure 'James' is Tom Ford, just a bit angrier/desperate/gayer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    Imagine boasting about beating a defence that has Ivanovic and Cahill starting in it. You basically played against a back two.

You've got a point, boasting about beating some mid table fodder is a bit embarrassing

ReputationRep:
    See what I mean? We're so predictable that opposition fans bully us even before we've failed

ReputationRep:

I am openly gay, actually. Always was. Stop bullying me you big bad wolf, bet you wouldn't want to be touched against your wishes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    See what I mean? We're so predictable that opposition fans bully us even before we've failed
    Oh I am so scared of Liverpool, they are going to win the title It's their year (again)!!
    And Chelsea, they won the European Cup with Roman's dirty mafia money! So they must be great!

kthxbi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

Strong
    Lol when their whole defence consists of just ... Terry. Yeah forget about net spend and their dirty millions of failure. How is Courtois turning out? They said he was a world class goalkeeper too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James.Carnell)
    I am openly gay, actually. Always was. Stop bullying me you big bad wolf, bet you wouldn't want to be touched against your wishes.
    Remember when shed took the piss out of you losing your job? Classy guy

ReputationRep:
    Classy Chelsea.

ReputationRep:
    Im pretty sure chelsea will be above arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    Genuinely don't remember that, but if I did then he's clearly bounced back onto bigger and better things. Wonder what the going rate per hour is for sitting on TSR all day calling people jizz-swallowers.

Remember when you used to be a semi-decent poster?

ReputationRep:
    Member when the Arsenal Thread was good?

ReputationRep:

No one does

Spoiler:
    Show
    love u leinad x

ReputationRep:
    Genuinely don't remember that, but if I did then he's clearly bounced back onto bigger and better things. Wonder what the going rate per hour is for sitting on TSR all day calling people jizz-swallowers.

(Original post by AR_95)
    No one does

Spoiler:
    Show
    love u leinad x
    Was I ever a semi-decent poster?

ReputationRep:

Hahaha you didn't deny it.

ReputationRep:
    Just noticed that I hadn't posted in this thread yet

*Reads last two pages*

Now I know why

ReputationRep:
    Iwobi is just Arsenal through and through. As is Jack, who will redeem himself and return, has much more talent than Ramsey ever will.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 5, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.