How are you feeling right now? MKIV

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Not that I know of, I'm not really good with technology tbh.

It sucks doesn't it?
    What phone do you have?

I have an HTC One M8 but it's broken, I have to hold it in a specific way for it to charge... Technology even confuses me sometimes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    What phone do you have?

I have an HTC One M8 but it's broken, I have to hold it in a specific way for it to charge... Technology even confuses me sometimes
    It's a Moto G XT something or other

Cursed Android

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    It's a Moto G XT something or other

Cursed Android
    Yeah Android is pretty buggy at times but I prefer it over iPhones any day though

I'm getting my new phone some time this week, this means less time on TSR while I play games lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    Yeahh it was on for 350 but then had an offer or something so got it for 250 and i thought might as well get it as it'll last me a bit ygm & yeah i understand

Posted from TSR Mobile
    rlly? niceee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    :hugs:

Aww OK then!
    Aw hopefully you'll get some wishes tomorrow :yep:
    Yup, but everyone can figure it out together :yep:

Yup
    No worries about the rant - it's good to get stuff like that off your chest. Hmm definitely say something if you don't feel it will help - everyone learns in different ways. Seems you're more of a kinaesthetic learner so more discussions and things should help a lot :yep:
    As for the law, maybe that's to do with the knowledge you need about different construction rules?

OK, I need to sleep soon tbh

Indeed!
    I hope so! It'd be nice!
    Well hopefully tbh!

Indeed!
    Aww tbh it does feel better after that!
    Well tomorrow we're gonna sit down and discuss it to see others thoughts on it. I honestly can't deal with it this way!
    I belive I am tbh! Did a test as part of the induction module and that was the learning style that I got so ideally they will notice and realize that!
    But yes I prefer to actually do something than read it!
    Helps my short concentration span too!
    Maybe but it was learning about different courts they have in Europe so idk.

Aww ok then! Freezer was really looking forward to chatting to Matrix tonight!
    I guess one can wait until tomorrow! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Annoyed. I just boiled pasta and the colanders handle is broken, so it burnt my hand and it all fell on the floor and I haven't even eaten today. And I can't seem to fix my PC, I've already lost my entire personal statement; gonna have to write all of that again

ReputationRep:
    ONLY 1 HOUR TO GO UNTIL IM 19!!!!!! :eek:
    Why do I have to work on my birthday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    rlly? niceee
    Yeahh & ikr

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)

Indeed!
    I hope so! It'd be nice!
    Well hopefully tbh!

Indeed!
    Aww tbh it does feel better after that!
    Well tomorrow we're gonna sit down and discuss it to see others thoughts on it. I honestly can't deal with it this way!
    I belive I am tbh! Did a test as part of the induction module and that was the learning style that I got so ideally they will notice and realize that!
    But yes I prefer to actually do something than read it!
    Helps my short concentration span too!
    Maybe but it was learning about different courts they have in Europe so idk.

Aww ok then! Freezer was really looking forward to chatting to Matrix tonight!
    I guess one can wait until tomorrow! :hugs:

Absolutely!
    Yup!

Good to hear that!
    I see, well that is a good opportunity to say what you'd prefer in the course:yep:
    Hmm true
    Uhhh general knowledge law stuff to start with? I guess it's good for companies and construction workers to have a good general idea of this just in case if anything happens in relation to this? Idk tbh

Awww sorry about that
    I'm just not feeling great, and as long as my mind doesn't "wander" then I'll be OK through the night, sleeping, and back to my usual self tomorrow morning!
    And it's your birthday so it's a better day to talk:yep:
    So sorry again!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And happy birthday for 50 minute's time! :party:

Goodnight! Sweet Dreams! :hugs:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)

Absolutely!
    Yup!

Good to hear that!
    I see, well that is a good opportunity to say what you'd prefer in the course:yep:
    Hmm true
    Uhhh general knowledge law stuff to start with? I guess it's good for companies and construction workers to have a good general idea of this just in case if anything happens in relation to this? Idk tbh

Awww sorry about that
    I'm just not feeling great, and as long as my mind doesn't "wander" then I'll be OK through the night, sleeping, and back to my usual self tomorrow morning!
    And it's your birthday so it's a better day to talk:yep:
    So sorry again!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    And happy birthday for 50 minute's time! :party:
    Goodnight! Sweet Dreams! :hugs:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed!
    :yep:

Indeed!
    Yeah that's true! Hopefully they'll take notice!
    I guess!
    Maybe?! All I know is that I have no idea what any of it is! I learned nothing!
    Hmm possibly! Only time will tell I guess!

Aww it's ok! Just want the best for you! :hugs:
    Aww no I'm sorry to hear that!! I hope your mind doesn't wander! Hopefully we will have a happy bubbly Matrux in the morning!
    Hmm I suppose it is!
    No need to apologize! It's all ok!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ooooh Thankyou! Appreciated! :party:
    Goodnight Matrix! Sweet Dreams! Sleep Well! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    ..?
    :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Feeling like a bit of a derp after not recognising where I live and getting off the bus like two streets too early

ReputationRep:
    I just wish I had enough confidence to go and speak to her
    She's so nice and friendly yet I can't even say hi to her without hr saying it first :/
    Argh!

ReputationRep:

Indeed!
    :yep:

Indeed!
    Yeah that's true! Hopefully they'll take notice!
    I guess!
    Maybe?! All I know is that I have no idea what any of it is! I learned nothing!
    Hmm possibly! Only time will tell I guess!

Aww it's ok! Just want the best for you! :hugs:
    Aww no I'm sorry to hear that!! I hope your mind doesn't wander! Hopefully we will have a happy bubbly Matrux in the morning!
    Hmm I suppose it is!
    No need to apologize! It's all ok!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ooooh Thankyou! Appreciated! :party:
    Goodnight Matrix! Sweet Dreams! Sleep Well! :hugs:
    Still up but heading to sleep now

Hopefully indeed!
    Hmm aw that's a shame! Hopefully you'll learn some stuff soon!
    Indeed, only time shall tell

Aww:hugs:
    It's OK
    Yeah, don't know about "bubbly" though :rofl:
    Yup!
    If you say so

21 minutes...
    :party:

Yup, thanks, you too :hugs:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :lovehug:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Okay Baji & yeah it is annoying lmao i sneezed loads becauss of hayfever lmao like loads of sneezes well who told you not to listen to mum Baji! :unimpressed:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Did you go Barclays or Halifax then? Awww, Insha Allah, your doctor's appointment isn't far now. :console: Lol, I already got loads of lectures. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

YOU LIVE IN THE ZOO

YOU LOOK LIKE A MONKEY

AND YOU SMELL LIKE ONE TOO

JK LMAO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAVE A SICK DAY DON'T DRlNK TOO MUCH WATER OK LOLOLOL

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Did you go Barclays or Halifax then? Awww, Insha Allah, your doctor's appointment isn't far now. :console: Lol, I already got loads of lectures. :cry2:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I didnt go but i am going tomro at half 12 gonna write a memo before i go sleep tonight what i have to do tomro so i dont forget anything! & yeah its not far awwww :console:

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug:
    Happy birthday freezer. You're still a Lil baby lol.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I didnt go but i am going tomro at half 12 gonna write a memo before i go sleep tonight what i have to do tomro so i dont forget anything! & yeah its not far awwww :console:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hehehe so you're a bhulakad? Applied for work experience anywhere else? Lol an hour's lecture on how I don't listen. Lmao, it was just a slushie, not like I done drugs. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hehehe so you're a bhulakad? Applied for work experience anywhere else? Lol an hour's lecture on how I don't listen. Lmao, it was just a slushie, not like I done drugs. :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Sometimes haha! But yeah i have applied to a few schools as a teaching assistant and had to fill a Dbs form in! So i filled it in and gave it in last week! The school that i applied to do work experience , i had to fill a form in ini and i had to show them my birth certificate and on my birth certificate , i have a different name lool when i was 7 years old i changed my name and i always forget lmao and wrote i have never been known by any other names so they called me in and i had to redo the form:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 5, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.