Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    well before LSE's decision I am just being rejected by UCL...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ggap)
    i suppose its best if i dont make any comments this time. i dont think any1 will take me seriously. Its a hard life for the boy who cried wolf:p:
    yea lol. Do it again and there might be some neg rep coming your way (not from me) because of all the anxiety you would cause. What made that last one worse, is you posted at the end of the page, so every one was like WTF, and didn't see you were joking until the next page!

ReputationRep:
    OH MY GOD I'VE GOT A really bad headache.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tribalium)
    well before LSE's decision I am just being rejected by UCL...
    Wait. You were just rejected by UCL? Commiserations ....I really don't know how they are choosing people this year, its quite ridiculous....Some of the people that have been rejected are unbelievable while some of the people they've given offers to are pretty mediocre. (And no i don't need any replies about how its the PS and reference they are looking at (I know that), and that some of these applicants are TOO good from ucl (thats bs imo)).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amar09)
    Wait. You were just rejected by UCL? Commiserations ....I really don't know how they are choosing people this year, its quite ridiculous....Some of the people that have been rejected are unbelievable while some of the people they've given offers to are pretty mediocre. (And no i don't need any replies about how its the PS and reference they are looking at (I know that), and that some of these applicants are TOO good from ucl (thats bs imo)).
    I ain't sad at all though...
    but I am getting even more nervous as UCL is my 3rd choice...
    LSE n cambridge....I dunno

ReputationRep:
    I ain't sad at all though...
    but I am getting even more nervous as UCL is my 3rd choice...
    LSE n cambridge....I dunno
    I keep saying the same thing.....I'd be really happy getting into warwick or st. A, but UCL, LSE and Oxford are in a different league imho.

ReputationRep:
    I keep saying the same thing.....I'd be really happy getting into warwick or st. A, but UCL, LSE and Oxford are in a different league imho.
    hoepfully the rumors of being rejected by UCL will gain an offer from LSE is true

ReputationRep:
    hoepfully the rumors of being rejected by UCL will gain an offer from LSE is true
    Hopefully. But its definitely not a causal relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully. But its definitely not a causal relationship.
    just trying to comfort myself
    I can't stand two rejections in a day...
    please make it monday lol...

ReputationRep:
    Nothing:woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jcevans2)
    Nothing:woo:
    it would be monay now I suppose...

ReputationRep:
    havent heard anything at all either, neither of oxbridge nor LSE ...
    gosh I am getting so anxious now...

ReputationRep:
    anything guys?

ReputationRep:
    Nearly 1000 posts and no offers yet. It's amazing the hype LSE is getting right now lol

ReputationRep:
    nada...
    Aren't you guys (well UK people anyway) at school?

ReputationRep:
    I have lunchtime you?

ReputationRep:
    nada...
    Aren't you guys (well UK people anyway) at school?
    I decided to skip it= =

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmin18)
    I have lunchtime you?
    IN-SERVICE! Yea...Basically a day where teachers go in and do stuff, but students have a day off!

ReputationRep:
    looks like its gonna b monday or 5 o'oclock.

Im a post-alevel applicant, so i can afford to play the waiting game. What i dont understand is how all u guys with exams in january and three A's to acheive, can spend so much time on TSR. lol
    What's the point getting the offer from LSE if u dont get the grades because u spent all ur time waiting for an offer:confused:

Thats just a query, please dont neg rep me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ggap)
    looks like its gonna b monday or 5 o'oclock.

Im a post-alevel applicant, so i can afford to play the waiting game. What i dont understand is how all u guys with exams in january and three A's to acheive, can spend so much time on TSR. lol
    What's the point getting the offer from LSE if u dont get the grades because u spent all ur time waiting for an offer:confused:

Thats just a query, please dont neg rep me
    Sh stop making us feel guilty.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 24, 2009
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.