Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexa123)
    Urm i had heard from someone that the dates/ hall timetables go up from the 10th sept.. so that's thursday! But i dunno for sure- suppose we shall have to be patient

On another note.. did anyone else get an email about work at the hub if you applied for that few weeks back??
    Alexa, is it casual work, or is it contracted?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else still waiting on an accomodation offer :shifty:?

ReputationRep:
    Urm i had heard from someone that the dates/ hall timetables go up from the 10th sept.. so that's thursday! But i dunno for sure- suppose we shall have to be patient

On another note.. did anyone else get an email about work at the hub if you applied for that few weeks back??
    Eeee, I have Are you taking it???? And moving in early???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pink_cait)
    Eeee, I have Are you taking it???? And moving in early???
    Yeah i am, im moving on thursday hopefully- just hoping i can find other people for the few days as rest of shackleton doesn't move in til monday!

what about u?
    xx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i am, im moving on thursday hopefully- just hoping i can find other people for the few days as rest of shackleton doesn't move in til monday!

what about u?
    xx
    Oooh, I emailed the lady, and she said that she will get back to me, because if she finds out that someone won't be able to make it, she'll invite me to the training day
    What time do you have to be there on the friday?
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tasha-x)
    Oooh, I emailed the lady, and she said that she will get back to me, because if she finds out that someone won't be able to make it, she'll invite me to the training day
    x
    Ah well hopefully someone wont be able to make it/ wont get back to her then!!
    If you want i can foward you a copy of the email with all the info??
    Facebook me or something your email addy. xx

ReputationRep:

what about u?
    xx
    Immense I'm moving in Wednesday

Add me on faceybook Caitlin Smith xx

ReputationRep:
    x
    11am

COME COME COME PLEASSSE I want friends hahaha.

ReputationRep:
    Immense I'm moving in Wednesday

Add me on faceybook Caitlin Smith xx
    i presume you are Cait smith on it?? Well you've got some friends on there off tsr, so i hope that's you

ReputationRep:
    Oooo Yes, I meant Cait Smit

ReputationRep:
    Ah well hopefully someone wont be able to make it/ wont get back to her then!!
    If you want i can foward you a copy of the email with all the info??
    Facebook me or something your email addy. xx
    Oooh that would be great thanks! I'll send you a Pm

11am

COME COME COME PLEASSSE I want friends hahaha.
    Haha, if I can get a place, I definitely will!! And 11am means i could probably come up on the Friday morning? Or are you all going on the Thursday night?

ReputationRep:
    Oooh that would be great thanks! I'll send you a Pm

Haha, if I can get a place, I definitely will!! And 11am means i could probably come up on the Friday morning? Or are you all going on the Thursday night?
    ive emailed it you- hope you get it okay!

and im moving up thursday and i think Cait is on wednesday- so come whenever

ReputationRep:
    ive emailed it you- hope you get it okay!

and im moving up thursday and i think Cait is on wednesday- so come whenever
    I got it

Ooh okay! i suppose it would be more logical to move in on the Thursday night I guess ... i'd just promised my friends i'd go out with them :p: Ah well, we may have to go out another time!

ReputationRep:
    I got it

Ooh okay! i suppose it would be more logical to move in on the Thursday night I guess ... i'd just promised my friends i'd go out with them :p: Ah well, we may have to go out another time!
    Move in thursday day??? I'm happy to help

ReputationRep:
    haha Cait is desperate for everyone to move early and i agreeee

Tasha- ive had to cancel on my friends too now my plans have changed, which is a shame but they can always come visit/ i will see them at xmas, which really isnt mega far away!! (god i cant believe i just said that)

ReputationRep:

Tasha- ive had to cancel on my friends too now my plans have changed, which is a shame but they can always come visit/ i will see them at xmas, which really isnt mega far away!! (god i cant believe i just said that)
    Haha, yeah, i'll just have to cancel on them! I'll suggest we go out for a meal or something on the Wednesday! Now i've just got to hope someone can't make it!!

ReputationRep:
    Haha, yeah, i'll just have to cancel on them! I'll suggest we go out for a meal or something on the Wednesday! Now i've just got to hope someone can't make it!!
    I have all my fingers crossed for you

And Alexa isn't coming till Thursday, so meal on thursday??

I'm sure somebody won't come.

ReputationRep:

I don't wanna be a loner you know?

I'll be living in my flat, maybe the whole of Elgar Court, on my own lol.

ReputationRep:
    I have all my fingers crossed for you

And Alexa isn't coming till Thursday, so meal on thursday??

I'm sure somebody won't come.
    Oooh, yeah! I meant Thursday!! Even I wouldn't be coming till Thursday!! :p:

Our meal plan won't start till Monday, will it?

There must be someone who won't be able to come ....

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, yeah! I meant Thursday!! Even I wouldn't be coming till Thursday!! :p:

Our meal plan won't start till Monday, will it?

There must be someone who won't be able to come ....
    eeeek!!.. i wonder how long she will keep you waiting- let us know when you know.

When i email her tomorrow saying what time im arriving (just waiting to speak to my dad).. i will ask about the meal plan and when it starts.
    I think you should come weekend/ early anyways if you dont get the training- because im gonna be in my flat cooking on my own for the whole weekend otherwise hahaha!!

Dw cait, you can come round ours

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 7, 2009
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.