Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glowstix)
    https://www.seetickets.com/see_fm/price.asp?code=386992&dpts=|1|&f iller1=see&filler3=id1nme
    Still working..!
    Actually it says sold out.

>.<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    I don't have any reading tickets.. that's the point.

Leeds people "accidently" buying reading tickets got my ticket :P
    oh right, ********. Don't go to leeds, it's *****, see if you can swap with someone who made the opposite mistake

ReputationRep:
    Actually it says sold out.

>.<
    Was working like 5 mins ago D:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty27)
    oh right, ********. Don't go to leeds, it's *****, see if you can swap with someone who made the opposite mistake
    Please don't say this Leeds is lovely great football team and all that blah blah.

I only want to go to Reading for convience and friends, I'm from the south west somerset!
    Woot!

ReputationRep:
    early bird leeds tickets direct link if its not loading
    http://www.seetickets.com/see/price....98&filler1=see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glowstix)
    Was working like 5 mins ago D:
    I think she wants to go to Reading, the two messages she sent seem a bit conflicting. :p: No offence Melting, I thought you wanted to go to Leeds, although I have only seen Reading sold out so far!

ReputationRep:
    Seetickets has sold out of weekend tickets, but appears to still be doing coach packages, if anyone's interested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kslayer)
    Please don't say this Leeds is lovely great football team and all that blah blah.

I only want to go to Reading for convience and friends, I'm from the south west somerset!
    Woot!

i don;t mean leeds the place, its a cool place. Just the festival has a ***** atmosphere compared to reading and theres way more people looking for fights....

ReputationRep:
    i brought a ticket for leeds,
    and now my friends have changed their minds and decided not to go.:rolleyes:
    is it easy to get a refund??

ReputationRep:
    ordered leeds instead of reading...gutted
    this is what happens when u follow a backdoor link and dont read it properly

ReputationRep:
    Ok, So I got my weekend tickets for Reading.

BUT.

On the site the Leeds section has an "early entry" section but Reading doesnt!? Want this early bird ticket?

http://www.seetickets.com/see/index....eadingandleeds

Ta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by youareafever)
    Sell them at face value to a genuine person who couldn't get tickets

ReputationRep:
    Was it on the offical site then?
    It's part of See Tickets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by youareafever)
    Just sell it on ebay, you will cover yourself and some.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by henry365)
    ordered leeds instead of reading...gutted
    this is what happens when u follow a backdoor link and dont read it properly
    Exactly my problem, well best of luck selling/swapping it.
    If worst comes to the worst I'll go to Leeds and sell two tickets. Else I have friends who want to go to Reading its a win/lose situation depending if I could actually sell them with no positive rep on ebay...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imorose)
    i ordered 4 reading instead of 4 leeds tickets. gutted. so many people make this mistake!
    lets swap

ReputationRep:
    well then, now that thats out of the way... line up predictions for 2010 :P

ReputationRep:
    got my ticket a couple of hours ago....so so happy rather glad i didn't have to forcefully remove my 08 wristband and shove it down some smug festival-goers throat as promised if i didn't get tickets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kslayer)
    I think she wants to go to Reading, the two messages she sent seem a bit conflicting. :p: No offence Melting, I thought you wanted to go to Leeds, although I have only seen Reading sold out so far!
    No.

I never said I wanted to go to Leeds :p: I said you could have taken my ticket (as in the one she got accidently could have been bought by me instead if i'd got through :p: not that she could have taken)

ReputationRep:
    *cries due to lack of tickets*

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.