The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

glowstix
https://www.seetickets.com/see_fm/price.asp?code=386992&dpts=|1|&filler1=see&filler3=id1nme
Still working..!

Actually it says sold out.

>.<
Reply 941
Melting Sugar.
I don't have any reading tickets.. that's the point.

Leeds people "accidently" buying reading tickets got my ticket :P

oh right, ********. Don't go to leeds, it's *****, see if you can swap with someone who made the opposite mistake
Reply 942
Melting Sugar.
Actually it says sold out.

>.<

Was working like 5 mins ago D:
Reply 943
qwerty27
oh right, ********. Don't go to leeds, it's *****, see if you can swap with someone who made the opposite mistake

Please don't say this Leeds is lovely great football team and all that blah blah.

I only want to go to Reading for convience and friends, I'm from the south west somerset!
Woot!
Reply 944
early bird leeds tickets direct link if its not loading
http://www.seetickets.com/see/price.asp?code=387198&filler1=see
Reply 945
glowstix
Was working like 5 mins ago D:

I think she wants to go to Reading, the two messages she sent seem a bit conflicting. :p: No offence Melting, I thought you wanted to go to Leeds, although I have only seen Reading sold out so far!
Seetickets has sold out of weekend tickets, but appears to still be doing coach packages, if anyone's interested.
Reply 947
Kslayer
Please don't say this Leeds is lovely great football team and all that blah blah.

I only want to go to Reading for convience and friends, I'm from the south west somerset!
Woot!

i don;t mean leeds the place, its a cool place. Just the festival has a ***** atmosphere compared to reading and theres way more people looking for fights....
i brought a ticket for leeds,
and now my friends have changed their minds and decided not to go.:rolleyes:
is it easy to get a refund??
Reply 949
ordered leeds instead of reading...gutted
this is what happens when u follow a backdoor link and dont read it properly
Ok, So I got my weekend tickets for Reading.

BUT.

On the site the Leeds section has an "early entry" section but Reading doesnt!? Want this early bird ticket?

http://www.seetickets.com/see/index.asp?filler3=id1readingandleeds

Ta
youareafever

Sell them at face value to a genuine person who couldn't get tickets :smile:
Reply 952
Melting Sugar.
Was it on the offical site then?

It's part of See Tickets
youareafever

Just sell it on ebay, you will cover yourself and some.
Reply 954
henry365
ordered leeds instead of reading...gutted
this is what happens when u follow a backdoor link and dont read it properly

Exactly my problem, well best of luck selling/swapping it.
If worst comes to the worst I'll go to Leeds and sell two tickets. Else I have friends who want to go to Reading its a win/lose situation depending if I could actually sell them with no positive rep on ebay...
Reply 955
imorose
i ordered 4 reading instead of 4 leeds tickets. gutted. so many people make this mistake!

lets swap :biggrin:
Reply 956
well then, now that thats out of the way... line up predictions for 2010 :P
Reply 957
got my ticket a couple of hours ago....so so happy :smile: rather glad i didn't have to forcefully remove my 08 wristband and shove it down some smug festival-goers throat as promised if i didn't get tickets
Kslayer
I think she wants to go to Reading, the two messages she sent seem a bit conflicting. :p: No offence Melting, I thought you wanted to go to Leeds, although I have only seen Reading sold out so far!

No.

:s-smilie:

I never said I wanted to go to Leeds :p: I said you could have taken my ticket (as in the one she got accidently could have been bought by me instead if i'd got through :p: not that she could have taken)
Reply 959
*cries due to lack of tickets*

Latest