ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leechayy)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Our school doesn't even do DofE
    Loool lets not start on your school. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Ask jina what it sounds like you'll have to waaaaaaiiiit, and then whar if I'm trolling
    Jina!!!!! By the time I get to my dad's I'll probably have forgotten about it! But I won't - I don't forget important things like this!

(Original post by MattFletcher)
    Bronze is easy in theory, just depends who you are with. I put up and took down my tent single-handedly, and cooked dinner, because my 'partner' in it ****** off to 'do the cleaning'
    Yeah, we were planning our route yesterday, luckily the people I'm with are the nicer ones, so I should be fine!

ReputationRep:
    Ask jina what it sounds like you'll have to waaaaaaiiiit, and then whar if I'm trolling
    Lol were you trolling? :/

I think its great! He really puts his own "stamp" on the song.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vionar)
    Jina!!!!! By the time I get to my dad's I'll probably have forgotten about it! But I won't - I don't forget important things like this!

Yeah, we were planning our route yesterday, luckily the people I'm with are the nicer ones, so I should be fine!
    :mmm: :rofl:

Don't get too excited

ReputationRep:
    I hear my name!!!! Haha i replied!
    Its a unique sound! Fish should make a youtube account to sing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

haha most of the group were good, and it was a good laugh, (the one without the instructor) but we were 10 yards from the first "teacher post" when one of the group got his foot stuck, we were halted for 5 minutes, a group overtook us, and we had to wait with the teacher for 15 minutes! We spent the rest of the day playing metaphorical leapfrog with the other group

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Lol were you trolling? :/

I think its great! He really puts his own "stamp" on the song.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No, it's really me

ReputationRep:
    :mmm: :rofl:

Don't get too excited
    I am already very excited. :sexface:

(Original post by Jina)
    I hear my name!!!! Haha i replied!
    Its a unique sound! Fish should make a youtube account to sing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's like a superhero call!
    I need to hear it, and it doesn't help that my ipod's internet also hates me!

(Original post by MattFletcher)
    haha most of the group were good, and it was a good laugh, (the one without the instructor) but we were 10 yards from the first "teacher post" when one of the group got his foot stuck, we were halted for 5 minutes, a group overtook us, and we had to wait with the teacher for 15 minutes! We spent the rest of the day playing metaphorical leapfrog with the other group
    :lol: That must have been annoying!
    We're probably going to be either behind because we'll walk slower or in front because we actually know where we're going!

ReputationRep:
    I slept for 19 hours and am still tired

ReputationRep:
    I am already very excited. :sexface:

It's like a superhero call!
    I need to hear it, and it doesn't help that my ipod's internet also hates me!

:lol: That must have been annoying!
    We're probably going to be either behind because we'll walk slower or in front because we actually know where we're going!
    What do you mean "like"... It was a superhero call and I came! And i delivered! -_-

Haha shammee!! I'll just go on the net now and listen to it again....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    What do you mean "like"... It was a superhero call and I came! And i delivered! -_-

Haha shammee!! I'll just go on the net now and listen to it again....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, you're a superhero...

Don't make me jealous!
    (Original post by MangoFreak)
    I slept for 19 hours and am still tired
    Why did you sleep for so long!?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, you're a superhero...

Don't make me jealous!

Why did you sleep for so long!?
    Hahaha... You said it. -_-

He sings "im yours" by jason mraz! Haha jealous... Jealous yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Hahaha... You said it. -_-

He sings "im yours" by jason mraz! Haha jealous... Jealous yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I said it was like...

I don't even know what that song is!

ReputationRep:
    Oh God Vionar.... I just came to a sudden realisation.... I feel soooo bad. Omg.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Oh God Vionar.... I just came to a sudden realisation.... I feel soooo bad. Omg.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What? Why do you feel so bad?

ReputationRep:
    I said it was like...

I don't even know what that song is!
    Haha lift your bed covers and crawl under it. How can you not know the song?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What? Why do you feel so bad?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    Haha lift your bed covers and crawl under it. How can you not know the song?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :emo: I'll go and listen to it later.

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amalik_)
    Yeah for the last question I put ACBC but I am almost 100% I got it wrong (I didn't realise the example (A) was there so I started from A instead of doing the next answer, if that makes sense. Feel so silly doing that). The second last one was pretty hard as well. Part 1: 18 anos, part 2: best director, famous actors, part 3: (what the film was about) I put a 'pintura' and then 'epoca de los cuarentas'.......I've forgotten the rest of it. Not confident but I think the questions before we're okay. What did you think? *inhales profusely* *end of essay*

Posted from TSR Mobile
    haha I'm glad to say that I more or less got the same answers but I'm sure i got the last question asking about how she felt about her acting...... If I mentioned that the film was filmed in Spain for (why did she recommend it) do you think I'll get a mark ? I literally wrote down all I could hear.... And I heard something about world war. Last page I put CBBC ? I'm really not sure if I'm right though :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not with the current system, obviously, but I wouldn't want to actually get a D and someone tell me I get a B, when I know it wouldn't be my actual grade. I feel guilty if I accidentally tell someone I get one more mark than I actually did in any sort of test, so moving up two grades would be awful for me!
    Yeah but if someone got a D (knowing that the are an A/A* student) but then they were told it's actually a B for you then the person would be happy.+What do you mean awfull?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.