Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Describe The Person Above You Generation X Watch

• View Poll Results: [MULTIPLE VOTES ALLOWED!!] Who would you like to meet face to face?
    This Honest
    41.67%
    The Epicurean
    20.83%
    Ranbow99
    25.00%
    L'Evil Fish
    37.50%
    Olympiad
    29.17%
    Malevolent
    37.50%
    Boumavilla
    12.50%
    ZRO
    29.17%
    Stevo F
    20.83%
    The Mad Dog
    12.50%
    Simran Mars Foster
    12.50%
    Beeninetytwo
    25.00%
    ipoop
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    Nah, not lost motivation. It is because of work. He have injured my feet/legs with work and would be a bad idea to run. When on feet all day, legs become tired and whatnot :sad: And also, I wanna bulk up and long distance running is counter-productive

Nah, I used to do 400m sprinting. 400m sprints were my forte :pierre: I used to jog 5km but it was difficult to jog longer distances as I am a forefoot runner My heel never touches the ground when I run and therefore my calves can only go so long before they get tired >_< Especially as I ran up hill a lot :yep:
    Now your job is trying to kill you as well I am have to have a word with that fat ass boss of yours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    Nah, not lost motivation. It is because of work. He have injured my feet/legs with work and would be a bad idea to run. When on feet all day, legs become tired and whatnot :sad: And also, I wanna bulk up and long distance running is counter-productive

Nah, I used to do 400m sprinting. 400m sprints were my forte :pierre: I used to jog 5km but it was difficult to jog longer distances as I am a forefoot runner My heel never touches the ground when I run and therefore my calves can only go so long before they get tired >_< Especially as I ran up hill a lot :yep:
    I suppose it's easier to run 5-15km when you spend all day sat down :mmm: I want to tone up and increase my stamina and get comfortable with 20k :ahee: Buying a bicycle soon to help with the toning of legs first :holmes:

I did not know that :holmes: You can always retrain your body and become used to longer distances :holmes: I don't even know what time of runner I am, I do run short distances a lot, when I do my interval training, and long distances as well :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I suppose it's easier to run 5-15km when you spend all day sat down :mmm: I want to tone up and increase my stamina and get comfortable with 20k :ahee: Buying a bicycle soon to help with the toning of legs first :holmes:

I did not know that :holmes: You can always retrain your body and become used to longer distances :holmes: I don't even know what time of runner I am, I do run short distances a lot, when I do my interval training, and long distances as well :dontknow:
    Haha :mmm: After work, I just wanna sit down :mmm: Plus I keep injuring my right ankle which doesn't help >_<
    I would never do a 20k run :nooo:

It would be difficult as I so naturally run using forefoot >_< I think I would struggle running like a normal jogger :sad:

At school I was always one of the best 100m, 200m, 400m, 800, 1500m and cross country runners >_> I guess I was an all round good runner back in the days :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Is talking like a 96 year old :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)
    So who's moving to Bar Tawil with us?
    What is this? :sexface:

(Original post by ipoop)
    I know, I only ever run early in the morning if I know I won't have much time in the day and would be super tired at night. Same goes for late night running, if I've not had the time in the morning I will run then :yep: My normal running time is from noon to 8pm, anything after that is late and anything before that is early :mmm:

And you guys post too much for me to read everything :sad:
    Ah I see. :mmm:
    I prefer to run during the day when it is all quiet, basically before the druggies wake up! :mmm:

I agree with that, everyone posts too much now. :sad:

(Original post by Converse girl)
    Okay

Yeah me too I don't want be die running
    Hehe I love the feeling you get at the beginning
    The feeling makes you feel good inside. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boumavilla)
    What is this? :sexface:

Ah I see. :mmm:
    I prefer to run during the day when it is all quiet, basically before the druggies wake up! :mmm:

I agree with that, everyone posts too much now. :sad:

The feeling makes you feel good inside. :sexface:
    That's exactly how I think of it :mmm:

Yes exactly get rid of the Botox face

ReputationRep:
    Yeah mad dog where is this place

ReputationRep:
    Between Egypt and Sudan, it's gonna be our place.

(Original post by ipoop)

Get in The Kitchen Thread...

ReputationRep:

Can you see who reps/negs you as a comm assistant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Honest)
    Can you see who reps/negs you as a comm assistant?
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Hello my *****es

ReputationRep:
    Yes.
    Ok.

ReputationRep:
    GUAISE, I'm about to send possibly the last mass pm regarding Saturday :ahee: :work:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Hello my *****es
    Sup babes :flutter:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    GUAISE, I'm about to send possibly the last mass pm regarding Saturday :ahee: :work:
    Send it to me as well for a nose...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    Hello my *****es
    You wot m8? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    Pilotely do **** off brah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Honest)
    Sup babes :flutter:
    Hey babe

(Original post by ZRO)
    Your back!!!

ReputationRep:

Really is it near the pyramids coz I have always wanted to visit the pyramids :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZRO)
    If you get banned again, m8...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.