• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by MangoFreak)
    Somewhat, but otherwise...

Spoiler:
    Show
    :ahee:

Well I'll cover the parts which are then.

ReputationRep:
    I love this:

Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything - all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.
    Steve Jobs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So I got really physically annoyed at morons being unable to move a chair silently when leaving the exam hall containing our General Studies exam and a person doing STEP II I know it probably didn't affect him a super amount, but I still felt bad :emo:

On another note seeing someone do STEP at my school reassured me of the school's science/maths capability :dontknow: :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MangoFreak)
    So I got really physically annoyed at morons being unable to move a chair silently when leaving the exam hall containing our General Studies exam and a person doing STEP II I know it probably didn't affect him a super amount, but I still felt bad :emo:

On another note seeing someone do STEP at my school reassured me of the school's science/maths capability :dontknow: :mmm:
    tbh, if I was properly engrossed in a maths problem, I wouldn't even notice something like that :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usycool1)
    I most certainly did not!

I see... :dry:

You don't have a face? :lolwut:
    I dont know why but this made me laugh SO much

ReputationRep:
    Taking a break from here for a bit,
    Cya guys!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aurorae)
    I was under the impression C1 was a revision of A* GCSE mathematics? :confused:
    :nah:

Unless you did some series, binomial, more "advanced" geometry, differentiation etc
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Gold down almost 5% already. :eek: Looks like I'm going to make a healthy 10% return on my Leveraged Short ETFs tonight! :woo:

(Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    :nah:

Unless you did some series, binomial, more "advanced" geometry, differentiation etc
    Fine...

ReputationRep:
    Gold down almost 5% already. :eek: Looks like I'm going to make a healthy 10% return on my Leveraged Short ETFs tonight! :woo:

Fine...
    Yep!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was under the impression C1 was a revision of A* GCSE mathematics? :confused:
    Not quite a "revision", you're definitely learning new stuff, but it's around that level difficulty wise.

ReputationRep:
    clearing out my gcse stuff
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by justinawe)
    Not quite a "revision", you're definitely learning new stuff, but it's around that level difficulty wise.
    Ah.

Anyway, it's here... :woo:

For prop-trading, do you think it's more suitable to take more mechanics modules or statistics modules in A-level? I'm leaning towards the latter but I don't really know whether it matters.

ReputationRep:
    Ah.

Anyway, it's here... :woo:
    What's here? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    For prop-trading, do you think it's more suitable to take more mechanics modules or statistics modules in A-level? I'm leaning towards the latter but I don't really know whether it matters.
    Well, Statistics modules are obviously more relevant, but it's not like the modules you take at A-Level are going to "matter" when the time comes for you to get a job

ReputationRep:
    Well, Statistics modules are obviously more relevant, but it's not like the modules you take at A-Level are going to "matter" when the time comes for you to get a job
    I ordered the book for £33.71:mmm: brand new... Should be here in 4 working days... So next week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    I ordered the book for £33.71:mmm: brand new... Should be here in 4 working days... So next week
    Including shipping? I thought the £36 one was cheapest after shipping, as that one had free shipping.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Stats it is then. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    tbh, if I was properly engrossed in a maths problem, I wouldn't even notice something like that :lol:
    Yeah I know I've still just been annoyed at people unable to move a chair for the last 3 weeks :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Including shipping? I thought the £36 one was cheapest after shipping, as that one had free shipping.
    Yep! After shipping

ReputationRep:
    Back from swimming, twas :awesome:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.