Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I feel like a hopeless idiot, because I still keep feeling low even though I have an amazing boyfriend now. When will I ever feel 100% happy with my life?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    nooo, how has it broke? :eek:
    they slot back together if thats what your worried about?

can you ask your mum to get you a new one?
    No, it's broke in the middle of one of the sections. :sad: It's snapped clean in half.
    I think I'm going to have to, because it was really good for me. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    No, it's broke in the middle of one of the sections. :sad: It's snapped clean in half.
    us those to ends as ends :ninja: thats what happened to mine :sad:
    i just didnt make it a circle till i got a new one and used those sections as the end of the line... :yep:

ReputationRep:
    us those to ends as ends :ninja: thats what happened to mine :sad:
    i just didnt make it a circle till i got a new one and used those sections as the end of the line... :yep:
    :ahee: :five:
    I've taken the broken bit off and snapped it back together. Can't believe I didn't think of that in the first place. :facepalm:

Although I have managed to really cut myself in the process. With a butter knife of all things. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    :ahee: :five:
    I've taken the broken bit off and snapped it back together. Can't believe I didn't think of that in the first place. :facepalm:

Although I have managed to really cut myself in the process. With a butter knife of all things. :lol:
    yeyy glad its half fixed :five:
    they do help alot!

:console:
    get a plaster on that young lady and be careful!

ReputationRep:
    Had second meeting with counsellor this week, think it's going well. I would rather that I didn't end up crying every time we talk but I get that it's helping in the long run.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've only had a pot noodle today and every mouthful was hell. :cry2: I can't do this.
    Whenever a bed becomes free- we're waiting on a phonecall but it could be a couple of weeks.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    a pot noodle is better than nothing it's a small victory over them. Aim to eat every day even if it's only a little. You can do it! Hopefully a bed will free up soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yeyy glad its half fixed :five:
    they do help alot!

:console:
    get a plaster on that young lady and be careful!
    They help SO much. :yep:

If I can find any plasters. :ninja:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    Oh that's not your computer playing up; that's me deactivating Facebook.
    Ah OK! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    a pot noodle is better than nothing it's a small victory over them. Aim to eat every day even if it's only a little. You can do it! Hopefully a bed will free up soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It doesn't feel like a victory- I feel awful. They're threatening all sorts of stuff. :'( Feel so guilty about it. But they've started weighing me every week again and I know I'm going to end up in trouble with them again. :cry2:
    Thank you. :hugs:

usually I would make this post anonymous.I have MS.I have two lesions on the middle of my spine. One lesion at the base of my neck. I have several lesions on my brain.I've been injecting myself with one of the newer drugs on the market.I had to take an MRI last night.I was at my regular neurologist appointment.she wanted to check out the MRI from last night.four doctors huddled in this small office.15 minutes later she came back into the room.she had this huge smile on her face.she told me I had no more active lesions on my brain.the lesions that were already there were reduced in size.the lesions on my spine and base of my neck were gone.I was just overcome with joy.the doctors were telling me for a year now that my MS was in remission.it didn't feel like I was in remission though.if anyone out there has a loved one that is suffering from MS tell them to talk to their doctors about betaseron.it's made by Bayer health care.MS is a struggle.

ReputationRep:
    They help SO much. :yep:

If I can find any plasters. :ninja:
    i originally got one like a year and a half ago to help me quit smoking, but its helped more with helping to stop SHing than anything haha, there great

at least put pressure on it to help it stop bleeding hun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Secret santa? :beard: Hmmm I would like to but it wouldn't be fair on the person who gets me nor on me sending something from here. :sad:
    Not a problem - they can post it to me and I'll send it in a parcel alongside whatever crap I cobble together and claim is your present.

(Original post by Meaty_man)
    Fair enough I'll defo join in again this year, its great fun ^^
    Awesome.

(Original post by xbethany)
    What kind of things have people sent and received for Secret Santa in previous years? Haha, I don't know whether to sign up or not..
    Anything and everything - last year I got given a voodoo doll.

(Original post by SciFiRory)
    apparently I am in good physical health (according to my blood tests), so that's something positive, even my cholesterol is apparently "perfect" according to my GP

they gave me more diazepam though for my stress/anxiety/anger, and said it's okay to take it more regular if I need to cause apparently they think the possible drawbacks of taking it aren't as bad as not taking it (which I guess just shows how bad my anxiety/stress/anger issues have gotten), dunno if it will help with side effects from my venlafaxine or not though (spoilered the side effects cause they are a bit gross)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I have trouble urinating which is kinda embarrassing, especially cause I get a shy bladder anyway so I literally can't go when I am out, I can at home but even then it can take some time :/ the GP said diaz might help me relax for that, but I think it's just a side effect I might have to live with

TW: anger issues

Spoiler:
    Show
    basically asked for something so I can manage things better, anger in particular has been really bad lately, worried about hurting someone when I get wound up in fact, not done so yet but I throw things a lot when I am wound up and I know it just takes one time for someone to be in the way of something and I will hate myself for it, definitely don't want to reach that point, especially not with my family/girlfriend, would never forgive myself if I hurt one of them :/ I just seem to reach a point where my rage spikes and I lose control of myself, like I just rage and throw things and want to do really bad things to myself and things around me it's pretty scary sometimes but hopefully the diazepam helps
    :hugs:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Rory you're a lovely guy and we all know you'd never hurt anyone intentionally. I hope the diazepam helps - also, have you tried looking into stuff like meditation or mindfulness? I've never really got the hang of it, but some people swear by that kind of thing.

(Original post by VaVe)
    Had second meeting with counsellor this week, think it's going well. I would rather that I didn't end up crying every time we talk but I get that it's helping in the long run.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs: Crying at appointments has always been pretty standard for me! Really glad that it's helping though.

ReputationRep:
    Can you not take out the broken section and (if needed) a second section, and then have it as a slightly smaller one?

Beaten to it - you already thought of it :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    Not a problem - they can post it to me and I'll send it in a parcel alongside whatever crap I cobble together and claim is your present.
    Hmm I am liking this idea. Count me in. They could also use American amazon if it's heavy - otherwise your parcel is going to cost a lot.

Any chance you can give me my person's name before 30th November? (my bank card runs out at the end of November)

ReputationRep:
    i originally got one like a year and a half ago to help me quit smoking, but its helped more with helping to stop SHing than anything haha, there great

at least put pressure on it to help it stop bleeding hun
    That's what I have it for and it works a treat. :yep: :five:

(Original post by rmhumphries)
    Can you not take out the broken section and (if needed) a second section, and then have it as a slightly smaller one?

Beaten to it - you already thought of it :getmecoat:
    Ha, thank you for the thought. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    That's what I have it for and it works a treat. :yep: :five:

Ha, thank you for the thought. :hugs:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I admitted to the reality of what I chose to let my anxiety reduce me to on the Fitness thread and the responses I'm getting make me question whether I'm even ill or just a whining excuse

and I've come crying to here. Well I guess that confirms it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFiRory)
    side effects from my venlafaxine or not though (spoilered the side effects cause they are a bit gross)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I have trouble urinating which is kinda embarrassing, especially cause I get a shy bladder anyway so I literally can't go when I am out, I can at home but even then it can take some time :/ the GP said diaz might help me relax for that, but I think it's just a side effect I might have to live with

If it's any consolation I was on venlafaxine once and … spoilering grossness
    Spoiler:
    Show
    had horrendous constipation and farts that could be smelled about 5 miles away... and they were constant/uncontrollable. I ended up coming off it mostly because of that. I think venlafaxine is just one of those drugs that causes strange side effects like the weeing thing. Hope it improves for you.

ReputationRep:
    boyfriends dropping of to sleep and i heard horrible night time noises, i cant cope with noises like that, not now :cry:

cant even blitz the room because hes trying to sleep :sad:

gonna be a horrible night i just know, already all itchy and hatey

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.