Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in Worcester college yet? Want to meet up - I don't know what to do with myself!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    By popular request we have put up our COLLEGE BANNER outside the Radcliffe Square entrance to help interviewees find us.

Please come straight in - the Porter's Lodge is attended 24/7 and someone will be expecting you.

Brasenose Admissions

ReputationRep:
    Anybody at Magdalen over the next few days? I'm arriving this evening (around 6pm ish) and it would be nice to meet some people!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going from london paddington at 4?

ReputationRep:
    Do you get your own room or are the rooms shared?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whoskal)
    Do you get your own room or are the rooms shared?
    You'll get your own room

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by armadillo1998)
    History! I'm coming down later today, what course are you doing?
    History and Politics! So pretty similar! I'm arriving early Wednesday morning, so i guess i will see you there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Renaa)
    The JCR is available, but dinner on the first night was where most people met/started talking. There's a few things on, but not much. So lunch/dinner and the JCR are the best places to strike up first conversations

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okay thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drinky97)
    Anyone in Worcester college yet? Want to meet up - I don't know what to do with myself!
    Ill be there tomorrow from about 12

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drinky97)
    Is there wifi? How are the rooms? Does everybody get their own? Ill be there tomorrow for econ manage.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in teddy hall yet? About to leave from London Paddington, excited!!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tizzydag)
    Is there wifi? How are the rooms? Does everybody get their own? Ill be there tomorrow for econ manage.
    All rooms are single (in all the colleges, as far as I know).

ReputationRep:
    For chemistry is it likely most applicants will have to stay until wednesday next week?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anybody at queen's know if there are towels?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tizzydag)
    Which college??

ReputationRep:
    Good luck for everyone with interviews this week!!! Is anyone else around on the 15th/16th?

ReputationRep:
    Arrived and sitting in my room terrified! Good luck to everybody

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!

This time last year, I was disappointed to not be able to find much information from applicants to Oxford on their interview experiences, so I made a video to try and help you guys out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCYhF8B0pbM

This video is about my own experience - everyone has a completely different experience of interviews, so please don't worry if your reaction to interviews is different to mine!

I hope it helps

ReputationRep:
    I know I've already asked, but anybody else at Brasenose on Monday 14th-Tuesday 15th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ecconomist)
    Which college??
    Worcester

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.