ReputationRep:
    ffs all this derailing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Kanye is ****e
    Exactly, before he was decent, but now. Some people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    Just hating cos he just parred off your girl.

Also Taylor's back in my good books, she listens to Kendrick Lamar so can't hate on her any more.
    Taylor's a better rapper than both y'all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Taylor's a better rapper than both y'all
    Shes the greatest rapper of all time.

ReputationRep:

get so envious every time I see this

you've got a ****ing hell of a player

Young Gerrard mixed with Iniesta

ReputationRep:
    Taylor Swift got those legs. Anyone seen the Jlo Iggy video, not bad...

Ramsey Wilshere is going to be an interesting problem. I can't see them working without a destroyer behind them, and it there is just no partnership atm, its just two of them playing their own games alongside each other.

ReputationRep:
    Devil in a new Dress for me on that album.

Best tune from Kanyeezy is good morning.
    Rozay's verse on that is pure fireee

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal fans gas loads, but Ramsey is genuinely gas worthy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hold My Liquor)

get so envious every time I see this

you've got a ****ing hell of a player

Young Gerrard mixed with Iniesta
    Yo shout out to Nico and Vinz, this video was made when they were underground, now they top 10 spotify and touring America.
    I knew this track a good year before everyone else, because of the Superman video, and the track of the 'new arsenal 2013-14' video.

Yeah but Ramsey has been **** all season. He's old Ramsey again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    Taylor Swift got those legs. Anyone seen the Jlo Iggy video, not bad...

Ramsey Wilshere is going to be an interesting problem. I can't see them working without a destroyer behind them, and it there is just no partnership atm, its just two of them playing their own games alongside each other.
    Yes I thought this too.

I think they need a destroyer and two hardworking but creative players on the flanks, Sanchez solves half the problem, Chamberlain should sort out the other half. Ozil will appreciate Walcott coming back and being able to play in the middle. Although they could get away with a busquetts if they have hardworking flank players.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swarly)
    Yo shout out to Nico and Vinz, this video was made when they were underground, now they top 10 spotify and touring America.
    I knew this track a good year before everyone else, because of the Superman video, and the track of the 'new arsenal 2013-14' video.

Yeah but Ramsey has been **** all season. He's old Ramsey again.
    Minor lol, still getting mad goals and assists. Type of player who can drive a title challenge. And did, last year.

When I told you lot in 2013 summer that buying Suarez would win the league for Arsenal, no-one believed me, and it turned out to be true. But then again, no injury to Ramsey and you probably would have won it too. 1 man team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hold My Liquor)
    Minor lol, still getting mad goals and assists. Type of player who can drive a title challenge. And did, last year.

When I told you lot in 2013 summer that buying Suarez would win the league for Arsenal, no-one believed me, and it turned out to be true. But then again, no injury to Ramsey and you probably would have won it too. 1 man team
    With Ramsey they still lost 6-3 to City, they'd have still got beat badly by Chelsea, they'd have still got beat badly by pool.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Villa tomorrow...Great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    ffs all this derailing
    its ok you can take the next 500 pages too

goin thru kanye west interviews and remember this one
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDMyArnIdzY
    oh lawd, real tears.

also good morning is my doorbell, ringtone, alarm clock all dat ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    its ok you can take the next 500 pages too

goin thru kanye west interviews and remember this one
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDMyArnIdzY
    oh lawd, real tears.

also good morning is my doorbell, ringtone, alarm clock all dat ****.
    Man Kanye West got the education.

Thing is he's so controversial, some things he gets spot on tbh.

Hi 5 my man ya know bout good morning.

ReputationRep:
    With Ramsey they still lost 6-3 to City, they'd have still got beat badly by Chelsea, they'd have still got beat badly by pool.
    yer possibly, but they probs would have beaten Stoke, Swansea etc and the other places where they dropped points.

And nah, you don't really know how the big games would have gone. Ramsey in that form would defo have been better against Toure/Fernandinho than Arsenal's CMs were. Ramsey was a force of nature until injury. Hansen compared him to Zidane. Hansen! Zidane! ZIDANE!

ReputationRep:
    Just one prolonged period out with injury can turn a good player bad. Is that why joining Arsenal is such a huge risk?

Also, even without injury, form isn't permanent, soon you'll get found out and everyone will play you off the park. (In some leagues, one or two teams dominate and make the other teams in their league just surrender the points to them)
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Apparently Ozil is playing in the middle tomorrow.

FINALLY.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.