Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    Liverpool have scored 24 goals already...

geeez you lot need to calm down with the scoring!
    It's the conceding which annoys me.

Spurs have only conceded THREE goals in the league so far.
    We've scored 6 goals more than them but also conceded 6 goals more.

Whilst it's awesome and exciting to score loads of goals, Spurs with their defence will be able to grind out a result even on an off day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

Whilst it's awesome and exciting to score loads of goals, Spurs with their defence will be able to grind out a result even on an off day.
    its a good sign for liverpool though....used to be lackluster upfront!

but now with mane and all that its revitalized the team and you're very dangerous when you're on it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

It's fine so long as we keep scoring 2+ goals

Have they confirmed how long Kane is out for? Could help slow them down..

ReputationRep:
    When do you think Klopp leave and why do you think he's gonna leave?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    Apparently Bayern want Klopp to be there next manager...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Federerr)
    Don't see the point tbh.

He's already done the best thing possible in German management - winning league titles without being in charge of Bayern.

Teams like Bayern and PSG are of course quality, but there's absolutely no domestic challenge. To get that you need to go to Spain or England.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Federerr)
    It's debatable as to whether he'd betray Dortmund's fans.

ReputationRep:
    I doubt Klopp would go to Bayern.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    He did 7 years at Mainz and then 7 years at Dortmund so I think he'll stay a while.

Will basically leave when he's burnt out and doesn't think he can take the club forwards.

He won't leave for a bigger club easily since he picked Liverpool for the project. He could've very easily taken a bigger job at another point.

ReputationRep:
    We're gonna win the league lads, believe

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1474849634.978890.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  149.2 KB i was there lads
    beautiful game of footie, immense atmosphere

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TS21)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You should've posted this picture

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1474872726.532346.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  139.4 KB

By far my favourite one of the weekend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TS21)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You must have been sat a few seats away from me, I was level with the corner flag.

ReputationRep:
    The Sakho news doesn't sound great - that he's fit and just been frozen out. I expect he'll be sold in January now. Can't go that public and still keep any sort of relationship with your manager..

Swansea away next which Chelsea found tricky. Would be nice to go into the international break with another win.. Will be a tough fight for 4th if we don't win games like that. Although every reason to be confident and Swansea not in the best of form.

I'm also surprised with how many articles there are already about Liverpool being title contenders. The season has only just started!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    I'm also surprised with how many articles there are already about Liverpool being title contenders. The season has only just started!!
    Its probably the manner of the wins. You've blown a few teams away already this season.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The Sakho news doesn't sound great - that he's fit and just been frozen out. I expect he'll be sold in January now. Can't go that public and still keep any sort of relationship with your manager..

Swansea away next which Chelsea found tricky. Would be nice to go into the international break with another win.. Will be a tough fight for 4th if we don't win games like that. Although every reason to be confident and Swansea not in the best of form.

People are too reactionary. They take the phrase you're as good as your last win way too much to the tee.

The jerking of koeman is another prime example of this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    Its probably the manner of the wins. You've blown a few teams away already this season.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And yet we're 5 points off Man City with all the other contenders in and around the same points as us..

Tbh consistency is key - like Leicester showed last season with a string of 1-0 wins.

(Original post by atom y humber)
    People are too reactionary. They take the phrase you're as good as your last win way too much to the tee.

The jerking of koeman is another prime example of this.
    Yea true. I guess with the summer transfer nonsense over they need to find some ways to print more articles to replace.

ReputationRep:
    Media already getting on my nerves. Talking about Liverpool being title contenders. We've had a good start to the season but only a few weeks ago you were saying its same old same old Liverpool. Struggling to break down the small teams.

Opinions can change like the wind

ReputationRep:

From the sound of what he said, it seems like it is the club rather than Klopp that has decided he can't play.. Gotta remember how crazed Americans get at any mention of 'drugs', they probably think it's bad for PR or something. The initial suspension was self imposed by the club in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  IMG_0931.JPG
Views: 59
Size:  66.6 KB

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.