Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    so who still visits tsr then?! i know gsg does but he doesn't count because he left us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    so who still visits tsr then?! i know gsg does but he doesn't count because he left us
    I've been mad amounts of active in the last week or so - avoiding revision.

I restarted the LGBT Soc @ Kent thread and have replied to some new people's problems but I'm so bored of answering the same questions about accommodation.

I need to update my mega thread about nightlife and write one for accommodation (again cos I'm sick of all those questions).

I've been haunting random other areas of TSR - my boyfriend and I broke up recently so I'm finding any way I can to pine about him on here at the minute (kinda like I just did ) Feeling alright about it now though.

Otherwise I'm still around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faustus Fotherby)

I restarted the LGBT Soc @ Kent thread and have replied to some new people's problems but I'm so bored of answering the same questions about accommodation.

I need to update my mega thread about nightlife and write one for accommodation (again cos I'm sick of all those questions).

I've been haunting random other areas of TSR - my boyfriend and I broke up recently so I'm finding any way I can to pine about him on here at the minute (kinda like I just did ) Feeling alright about it now though.

:five: guess its just us then that are still about eh? im on placement so i actually have a year to go ffs :sigh: if im being honest i cant wait to leave lol

ReputationRep:
    :five: guess its just us then that are still about eh? im on placement so i actually have a year to go ffs :sigh: if im being honest i cant wait to leave lol
    I don't want to leave Kent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faustus Fotherby)

When you do, PM me and I'll update the mega thread thread

ReputationRep:
    I'm just finishing up my placement year. Absolutely buzzing to get back in September and a whole year more of Uni. I felt pretty distraught back in September being on placement, and seeing everyone saying how great being back and re-freshers was...so I don't envy all of you outgoing people. So many people say they can't wait to finish uni...but I think the reality of it come Sept/Oct time is actually horrendous. I've never been that down before! Kindof glad I got a taster of it this year, knowing that I'll be back soon and then prepared for what it'll be like post uni.

Seems weird it was about 3 years ago we were all on here talking about where we'd be living on campus and what it'd be like. *SO* much has happened since then, eh?

ReputationRep:
    I just finished my first exam. One down, four left to go!

ReputationRep:
    I feel like an eternal fresher!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kalby)
    I'm just finishing up my placement year. Absolutely buzzing to get back in September and a whole year more of Uni. I felt pretty distraught back in September being on placement, and seeing everyone saying how great being back and re-freshers was...so I don't envy all of you outgoing people. So many people say they can't wait to finish uni...but I think the reality of it come Sept/Oct time is actually horrendous. I've never been that down before! Kindof glad I got a taster of it this year, knowing that I'll be back soon and then prepared for what it'll be like post uni.

Seems weird it was about 3 years ago we were all on here talking about where we'd be living on campus and what it'd be like. *SO* much has happened since then, eh?
    lol how you finding it?! where is your placement, mine is at pfizer

i cant believe how much has changed, a lot of time has passed hasnt it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liv1204)
    I just finished my first exam. One down, four left to go!
    good luck for the rest

ReputationRep:
    I'm loving it. I'm at Golfbreaks.com in Windsor. Just got back from Portugal for a 3 day holiday of golf and drinking at the expense of the company

Little bit looking forward to lectures next year...(I actually just said that?) but mostly just back to having a decent social life again, working back in Essentials and not waking up at 6:30am everyday!

ReputationRep:
    good luck for the rest
    Thanks! I think I'll need luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kalby)
    I'm loving it. I'm at Golfbreaks.com in Windsor. Just got back from Portugal for a 3 day holiday of golf and drinking at the expense of the company

Little bit looking forward to lectures next year...(I actually just said that?) but mostly just back to having a decent social life again, working back in Essentials and not waking up at 6:30am everyday!
    heh i was talking to you at the day we came back to uni wasnt i?! sitting next to april iirc

ReputationRep:
    lol yeah that was me!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck in exams everyone! I have one on friday...oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever happened to kentwill?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    I think he deferred and went to the University of Essex instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)

(Original post by cinnamon442)
    I think he deferred and went to the University of Essex instead.
    was he the one that spoke posh

i think he went to essex yeh

ReputationRep:
    I thought he would have been the Dean of Kent Uni by now!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.