Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)
    Get's a 1st.
    Good job!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Reading our most clinical case entitled "A Young Woman with Violent Diarrhoea", it contains the line: "She still managed to meet up with friends for nights out down the Bigg Market where she followed the local traditions of drinking large amounts of Vodka and then being sick ... she went home, and proceeded to pass diarrhoea in the shower."

:rofl:

I love whoever writes our casebooks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beska)
    Reading our most clinical case entitled "A Young Woman with Violent Diarrhoea", it contains the line: "She still managed to meet up with friends for nights out down the Bigg Market where she followed the local traditions of drinking large amounts of Vodka and then being sick ... she went home, and proceeded to pass diarrhoea in the shower."

Reminds me of possibly the funniest thread ever posted on the internet:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...0921191&page=1

ReputationRep:
    I've spent the day reflecting

*cries*
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clarusblue)

*cries*
    :eek:

You alright? :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vulpes)
    :eek:

You alright? :console:
    Lol yeah thanks, just sad that I've wasted a day of life on bull****!

ReputationRep:
    Lol yeah thanks, just sad that I've wasted a day of life on bull****!
    I'd better start mine soon; our reflective piece this year is basically on IPE
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wonder if I'll ever learn to finish a PBL write up BEFORE the night before it's due in...

Oh well, only a few more learning objectives to go, then to bulk up the references :work:

ReputationRep:

*cries*
    Never gonna get that day back :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Reminds me of possibly the funniest thread ever posted on the internet:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...0921191&page=1
    Holy ****, I just had to lie on the floor under the desk laughing into my coat to prevent getting thrown out the lecture.

I can't stop randomly cracking up, the lecturer keeps looking at me funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RollerBall)
    Holy ****, I just had to lie on the floor under the desk laughing into my coat to prevent getting thrown out the lecture.

I can't stop randomly cracking up, the lecturer keeps looking at me funny.
    This is why laptops in lecture theatres is a bad idea. This has almost happened to me too almost (laughing in lecture theatres, not ****ting all over a person's bathroom).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beska)

Too many trebles.

Love the Bigg Market reference..

ReputationRep:
    Am in a seriously sticky situation regarding some unanalysed data that I need to present tomorrow. Does anyone know how to make Sigma Plot transforms work without generating syntax errors? Eternal gratitude, rep, credits, etc offered in return.

ReputationRep:
    Keep getting de-subbed.

ReputationRep:
    stuck on ideas to reflect on (reflection again, ffs).

got one on breaking bad news, considering another on this surgeon who threw an almighty tantrum in clinic one day and how awkard it was, "how it made me feel" etc.

but feel like i need another on something i personally have done...without being full of myself i don't generally do anything outrageously ****e with patients so i'm not sure what i can reflect on

AARGH. any ideas?

ReputationRep:

got one on breaking bad news, considering another on this surgeon who threw an almighty tantrum in clinic one day and how awkard it was, "how it made me feel" etc.

but feel like i need another on something i personally have done...without being full of myself i don't generally do anything outrageously ****e with patients so i'm not sure what i can reflect on

AARGH. any ideas?
    I'm sure you can...*ahem* think of something...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SMed)
    Keep getting de-subbed.
    Apparently this happens if you use Advanced Reply instead of Quick Reply. The joys of the new upgrade...

ReputationRep:

AARGH. any ideas?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luAgYj2pXno

Now on 'long term gardening leave'

ReputationRep:
    Oh I have seen some impressive arguments between consultants and patients. At one point one of the F1s felt it necessary to point out never to do that myself. I think I had worked that out...

I have heard stories about what some people have said at MRCP level before that are horrifying too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wangers)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luAgYj2pXno

Now on 'long term gardening leave'
    This was in another league altogether! Mentally unhinged man

I just hammered it, "the struggles of being a new clinical student on wards" which i apparently wrote on the 21st October last year. might do one tomorrow with the actual date on of how I addressed these struggles

Reflecting is actually getting addictive

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.