Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Thread XV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    what are teh chances of Wenger swooping for Chelsea's African duo Mikel + Essien

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nwakaeme)
    what are teh chances of Wenger swooping for Chelsea's African duo Mikel + Essien

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bronco2012)
    Yes, he is.

Cesar?

Sagna New CH Kos Gibbs
    Ramsey Bender Wilshere
    Walcott Benzema Di Maria

TROPHIES!!!
    Where's Cazorla?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hope those Bender rumors aren't true. Don't need any "technically gifted" German pretty boys, we need someone like M'bia from QPR. Hope we can snatch him up - big, black, bulky (the 3 b's). Wenger can turn him into the next Viera. COYG.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aaron Ramsey is at it again: http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/21/sh...bit/index.html

ReputationRep:
    Guys, I need help.

Looking to take my old man to a game for his christmas(I want to give him the ticket at christmas), so a game in the second half of the season, preferably north of the midlands.

What's my chances of getting a match ticket for Goodison or Anfield?

ReputationRep:
    Tenuous

ReputationRep:
    LWhy wasn't podolski running around chasing when he was put in front? He was literally just walking around, expecting to receive the ball! I don't think we can have that sort of player at Arsenal tbh no work rate at all.

Don't get me wrong, I love Podolski, but he needs to up his work rate if he wants to br successful at Arsenal.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any news about Koscielny?

ReputationRep:
    Hope those Bender rumors aren't true. Don't need any "technically gifted" German pretty boys, we need someone like M'bia from QPR. Hope we can snatch him up - big, black, bulky (the 3 b's). Wenger can turn him into the next Viera. COYG.
    M'bia is ****e mate. Bender is all of those 3b's you mentioned, plus technically gifted and most importantly, a very good defensive minded midfielder who does his job very well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boner in joggers)
    Yeah and let's get Akinfenwa while we're at it
    Guy is a tank on Fifa, pretty useless footballer though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bronco2012)
    Guys, I need help.

Looking to take my old man to a game for his christmas(I want to give him the ticket at christmas), so a game in the second half of the season, preferably north of the midlands.

What's my chances of getting a match ticket for Goodison or Anfield?
    Liverpool will be harder. Everton was on General Sale last season. Check arsenal tickets on twitter (dedicated page), ran by legitimate people and unwanted tickets can only be sold at face value (no profit making allowed). Just be careful of fakes if meeting up with someone.

But you should able to get tickets to Everton direct from Arsenal nearer the time. Think they were £45 last time - a couple of flat mates went but I couldn't afford it.

ReputationRep:
    David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david
    Mathieu Flamini set to rejoin Arsenal - talks ongoing, should be finalised in coming days. Will be used as DMF & FB cover #afc #bbcfootball

Happy with this. Has experience and is quite good cover. Plus he's free so won't affect our other transfers.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Flamini will be decent cover in both midfield and at full back, so I'm happy with this. He'll always put a shift in and has PL experience, good move. Seems like we've been watching over him whilst he trains with us so I trust he's still decent.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently Willian is now in advanced talks with Chelsea, hahahaha Spurs

ReputationRep:
    Flamini? :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhw)
    Apparently Willian is now in advanced talks with Chelsea, hahahaha Spurs
    Chelsea will have soooo many midfielders. Probably means one might be leaving - if it's Mata we should be in there straight away.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noone29)
    Liverpool will be harder. Everton was on General Sale last season. Check arsenal tickets on twitter (dedicated page), ran by legitimate people and unwanted tickets can only be sold at face value (no profit making allowed). Just be careful of fakes if meeting up with someone.

But you should able to get tickets to Everton direct from Arsenal nearer the time. Think they were £45 last time - a couple of flat mates went but I couldn't afford it.
    Only reason it was general sale was because it was a Tuesday night and trains back were a joke though, if it's on a weekend then it will be difficult to get a ticket without a good amount of away points

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Advice)
    Chelsea will have soooo many midfielders. Probably means one might be leaving - if it's Mata we should be in there straight away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It would be mad to let Mata go tbh. If they do I can see him in some kinda Rooney swap deal though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.