Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tasha96
What year are you in? :console: Is there the possibility of switching? :smile:

11. there isnt.
Awesome lecture :biggrin:
Reply 9602
Sorry to keep moaning but I've come down really ill (physically) today despite diet, exercise, sleep etc. has anyone else ever been like this lately? Headaches and tired
Original post by guitaristemily
11. there isnt.

I remember how difficult year 11 was for me, it was easily the worst year of my life. Hang in there :hugs:
Original post by Riku
Sorry to keep moaning but I've come down really ill (physically) today despite diet, exercise, sleep etc. has anyone else ever been like this lately? Headaches and tired

Its ok Riku sometimes we can't control when we get a bug/flu etc. Could it be a medication side effect?
Reply 9605
Original post by Cinnie
Its ok Riku sometimes we can't control when we get a bug/flu etc. Could it be a medication side effect?

I'm not on meds :/ probably should be for the obsessive-ruminating part Fluoxetine gave me ironically one of the best years of my life. Just weird to catch a bug considering I do my best to keep healthy y'know. Especially without warning

now shivering loads even though the heating's on :s-smilie:

You alright today Cinnie? :hugs:
Original post by james1211
Screw it. Nope. I can't. I just can't do this year at uni, it's too hard and i'm incapable of it.

Hm, you did not sound incapapble of it some months ago. So why now?

Original post by james1211
I know i'm letting people down. I don't have the required skills for university - time management, cool head, long concentration span, even an interest in what i'm doing.

Again, I don't think so.

If i went part time i'd lose all my uni friends as i'd be timetabled different days. I don't think i could cope uni being a no friender.

Nope. You will find new friends and keep the real ones.

Ever wonder if you made the wrong choice doing your degree? I don't feel i'm getting anything out of it. There are so many things i'd rather have done after A levels that my friends and family are doing like good apprenticeships that i'd have been really good at and would be earning money instead of spending it. I could still do those theoretically but i'd be paying back all my uni fees so i'd be getting paid hardly anything after you take that off. My only choice now is to pass final year and get a decent paying job in a line of work i hate and will probably be depressed for the rest of my life in.

Do you know, what you want to do?
Original post by Anonymous #2
I remember how difficult year 11 was for me, it was easily the worst year of my life. Hang in there :hugs:

ill try
Original post by Riku
I'm not on meds :/ probably should be for the obsessive-ruminating part Fluoxetine gave me ironically one of the best years of my life. Just weird to catch a bug considering I do my best to keep healthy y'know. Especially without warning

now shivering loads even though the heating's on :s-smilie:

You alright today Cinnie? :hugs:

The healthiest of people still fall ill, you cant be resistant to every single bug, illness or disease. Noone can.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Riku
:hugs:

Nah not weird - being healthy doesn't do that much in preventing you from catching a bug/virus, but does help you recover better.

---

I'm much much less anxious than I was from friday-monday. That was a horrrrible time. Now on a bit of a low (maybe, actually, I don't know how I feel atm) but i'll take that over the panic attacks :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 9610
Original post by PandaWho
The healthiest of people still fall ill, you cant be resistant to every single bug, illness or disease. Noone can.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Cinnie
Nah not weird - being healthy doesn't do that much in preventing you from catching a bug/virus, but does help you recover better.

---

I'm much much less anxious than I was from friday-monday. That was a horrrrible time. Now on a bit of a low (maybe, actually, I don't know how I feel atm) but i'll take that over the panic attacks :smile:

will do my best to accept it Panda :hugs:

I saw a little earlier Cinnie, sorry about your aunt being a pain :/ you shouldn't feel guilty for inviting people around! It's good you're feeling a bit better now :smile:
Saw my psychiatrist today and he said I was too unsafe to be in the community so he's admitted me. At home atm but getting a cab to the hospital very soon. Feel so annoyed and upset. :sad: don't wanna be in hospital again.
Original post by bullettheory
Saw my psychiatrist today and he said I was too unsafe to be in the community so he's admitted me. At home atm but getting a cab to the hospital very soon. Feel so annoyed and upset. :sad: don't wanna be in hospital again.

Best wishes :hugs:

:jumphug: hope its a quick visit!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:penguinhug: Hopefully it'll help you a bit and you won't be there too long- just remember they want the best thing for you and will do what they think is right even if you don't necessarily agree with it :redface: Good luck! :hugs:

Oh no lovely. :frown: I'm so so sorry. :frown: Best wishes, and I'm always around if talking would help. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Getting close to a new thread :colone:
Original post by IDukem
Getting close to a new thread :colone:

I didnt even notice :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really need to get stuff done but I'm sat spinning around on my chair listening to Hannah Montana :ninja:

Latest