(Original post by Vividly clear)
    Who do you reckon it is?

Cristian Zapata or Nigel reo-coker ?
    LeBron tbh.

Target man for days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    Ornstein confirmed we're still in for #Madness ffs
    The ornacle has spoken. I would cream my pants if we get both Perez and madness.

ReputationRep:
    Ornstein confirmed we're still in for #Madness ffs
    Thought ibra pogba and miki counted as madness?

ReputationRep:
    LeBron tbh.

Target man for days.
    Apparently Arsenal wanted to pay the £17M For Perez in instalments.

You can just imagine, maybe i'll do the same for next season's season tickets

ReputationRep:

Guy looks like he knows how to make a run, Ozil will make him look world class. It will be a Fabregas and Adebayor situation mk2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James.Carnell)
    The ornacle has spoken. I would cream my pants if we get both Perez and madness.
    Link?

ReputationRep:
    Link?
    https://twitter.com/bbcsport_david/s...05369913151488

Never seen the Ornacle reply to ITK before. Srs. This could be big or we could be disappoint.

Would still be happy with window though if we wrap up Mustafi and Perez.

ReputationRep:
    Link?
    On his twitter, click on tweets and replies

'AFC have funds to spend huge if AW wants player & deal is possible, as he said'

which is essentially the #Madness that has been touted all summer (well once the Vardy deal fell through)

You can just imagine him turning to Gazidis, ah **** look uh we cannot get uh Vardy, lets us get Messi

ReputationRep:

Guy looks like he knows how to make a run, Ozil will make him look world class. It will be a Fabregas and Adebayor situation mk2.
    But Fabregas 2008 > Ozil 2016

And Adebayor 2008 > Perez 2016

ReputationRep:
    But Fabregas 2008 > Ozil 2016

And Adebayor 2008 > Perez 2016
    We don't know that Adebayor is better yet, he was a ****ing donkey but Fabregas was on God-like form all of the time.

ReputationRep:
    On his twitter, click on tweets and replies

'AFC have funds to spend huge if AW wants player & deal is possible, as he said'

which is essentially the #Madness that has been touted all summer (well once the Vardy deal fell through)

You can just imagine him turning to Gazidis, ah **** look uh we cannot get uh Vardy, lets us get Messi
    LOL Messi

They would've cured cancer before he considers coming to Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    We don't know that Adebayor is better yet, he was a ****ing donkey but Fabregas was on God-like form all of the time.
    I agree. It's sure madness how Chelsea are benching him for Kante

ReputationRep:
    I agree. It's sure madness how Chelsea are benching him for Kante

Cesc will never feel such ecstacy again, he was amazing for us. So quick that the camera didn't even catch it.

ReputationRep:

Cesc will never feel such ecstacy again, he was amazing for us. So quick that the camera didn't even catch it.
    Absolutely amazing for us. It was unreal how good he was as a teenager

People always overlook the fact that from 2006-2011 when he left us, he created the second most amount of chances in World football, only behind Messi

ReputationRep:
    Ffs, apparently Deportivo rejected our offer cause Wenger wanted to pay the fee in two separate instalments. The man is an utter joke. Just pay the f*cking money. Jesus wept.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    Ffs, apparently Deportivo rejected our offer cause Wenger wanted to pay the fee in two separate instalments. The man is an utter joke. Just pay the f*cking money. Jesus wept.

Oh, look, Clockender AGAIN using ******** spewed by itks to fuel his vendeta against Wenger. But he'll follow it up with a post talking about how stupid people are for believing itks... much double standards.

Honestly mate, there's enough reasons to want wenger out without masking a tit out of yourself by using things the Metro has reported as evidence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Oh, look, Clockender AGAIN using ******** spewed by itks to fuel his vendeta against Wenger. But he'll follow it up with a post talking about how stupid people are for believing itks... much double standards.

Honestly mate, there's enough reasons to want wenger out without masking a tit out of yourself by using things the Metro has reported as evidence.
    BBC journos reporting it. Hardly ITK nonsense.

ReputationRep:
    Wengernomics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    BBC journos reporting it. Hardly ITK nonsense.

Which bbc journo has said 2 instalments?

Edit: i see Phil McNulty has, I stand corrected. Apologies

ReputationRep:
    No way.. It can only be because Wenger wants Perez and another player

Surely we can't be this ****ing stupid

Surely...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.