Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Law interview was so difficult I almost broke down basically had 1 question throughout the entire interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zephex)
    Law interview was so difficult I almost broke down basically had 1 question throughout the entire interview
    Mines in two hours. Why do you think yours went so badly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fs1)
    Mines in two hours. Why do you think yours went so badly?
    Well lets just say it was about an area of the law I have completely no interest in. Good luck though!

ReputationRep:
    Well lets just say it was about an area of the law I have completely no interest in. Good luck though!
    MMine went awfully too, I kept getting muddeled up between the claimant and defendant in an act id been given 😕

ReputationRep:
    What's everyone doing between interviews?!

ReputationRep:
    Just had my first law interview, which was an atrocity D:

ReputationRep:
    Got my general history interview later...oh dear

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by learner248)
    What's everyone doing between interviews?!
    Going to the ashmolean and walking around pretty much! Being touristy

ReputationRep:
    Omg that is absolutely how I'd describe mine! It was awful I honestly don't know how I didn't cry

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone who applied for medicine had anything in the post? So far I've only had an email from Oxford and my host college, basically only telling me the day I'm expected to be there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hopton98)
    Has anyone who applied for medicine had anything in the post? So far I've only had an email from Oxford and my host college, basically only telling me the day I'm expected to be there
    I haven't had anything through the post either. What colleges are you being interviewed at?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by binnsm)
    Omg that is absolutely how I'd describe mine! It was awful I honestly don't know how I didn't cry
    Mine was awful too, never felt so stupid before.

ReputationRep:
    So glad I showed up the day before; email states to come before 10:30...

...10:30 - first interview 😩

ReputationRep:
    Just had my first interview and it was horrendous 😩😩

ReputationRep:
    Anyone staying at St Anne's on Saturday night?

(sorry if this has already been mentioned) What do I need to bring with me? (I'm staying for 2 nights)

ReputationRep:
      Had my first Law interview today - could have been better, but it could have been much worse. The actual interview itself was OK, but the case they gave me beforehand freaked me out a bit. Hope I got the gist of it correctly! My interviewers were so lovely though and put me right at ease.

Although, it's a bit worrying that everyone else's Law interviews didn't go well (from what I've seen on here) - I've heard that if you found it horrible you've actually done well, but if you found it OK you've actually done really badly...

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by cakeislife)
      (sorry if this has already been mentioned) What do I need to bring with me? (I'm staying for 2 nights)
      Lots of work since you'll probably have a 20 minute interview and then nothing else for the rest of the day.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Lainathiel)
      I haven't had anything through the post either. What colleges are you being interviewed at?

Posted from TSR Mobile
      I'm staying at Oriel on Sunday night, then my interview is Monday, and St John's on Tuesday and you?

ReputationRep:
      Anybody going to be at Jesus college next week 14th to 16th (Monday to Wednesday)?

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.