LeBron tbh.

Target man for days.
    Kevin Love in goal.

ReputationRep:
    PSG in our group, not too bad.

ReputationRep:
    PSG, do-able.

ReputationRep:
    Spurs get an easy draw + would rather Poch got his "homecoming" at PSG instead

Pep gets Barca (surprise surprise), and Leicester have an easy draw too

We'll be the fifth English club to get trounced by Basel

ReputationRep:
    Xhaka and Elneny vs their old club.

ReputationRep:
    PSG, Basel, Ludogorets... if we miss this up..

ReputationRep:
    We've got the Bulgarian champions who didn't even exist when Arsene reached his first European final with us

ReputationRep:
    Happy with that. PSG are beatable without Zlatan. Other two are shite. Should have no problems qualifying, 1st place would be easily achievable if we weren't a bottler club.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    English teams won't get rekt this year then..

..we'll still go out R16 imo

Will be first in our group then bottle it to Ludogorets and finish second

Draw Bayern and get hammered

ReputationRep:
    I have wanted us to draw PSG for a while though

ReputationRep:
    On second thoughts, ClockEnderAFC meet me in Cardiff in May to celebrate Ramsey winning us the CL
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    The Arsenal horse says you're signing somebody....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hope you're looking forward to scraping through in second place then losing to Bayern/Barca in the round of 16.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    The Arsenal horse says you're signing somebody....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lucas Perez Martinez Jimenez Rodriguez Gutiérrez

ReputationRep:
    Tbh if we get this Lucas Perez guy it would be great if we could just splash out on James Rodriguez. Since he is like 4th choice at Real now they should accept the offer. It would make our offensive options actually decent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James.Carnell)
    Tbh if we get this Lucas Perez guy it would be great if we could just splash out on James Rodriguez. Since he is like 4th choice at Real now they should accept the offer. It would make our offensive options actually decent.
    Truth be told.

An attack of Ozil Sanchez, Perez and Rodriguez would be good enough to win the league, assuming we started the season properly of-course.

Now it's catch-up time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vividly clear)
    Truth be told.

An attack of Ozil Sanchez, Perez and Rodriguez would be good enough to win the league, assuming we started the season properly of-course.

Now it's catch-up time
    We have to win against Watford - a pressure cooker game already this early on. One loss is not really much because the big teams will lose to each other this year.

I am encouraged if we actually sign the players we are apparently going for.

£50-60 million should surely secure James.

The signing of Mustafi is the most important imo. If we can actually defend well and have decent CDM options then we will always have a chance of winning. I have never been convinced by Mertesacker, or those before him. Not since Campbell and Toure have we had a competent cb pairing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James.Carnell)
    We have to win against Watford - a pressure cooker game already this early on. One loss is not really much because the big teams will lose to each other this year.

I am encouraged if we actually sign the players we are apparently going for.

£50-60 million should surely secure James.

The signing of Mustafi is the most important imo. If we can actually defend well and have decent CDM options then we will always have a chance of winning. I have never been convinced by Mertesacker, or those before him. Not since Campbell and Toure have we had a competent cb pairing.

Adding Mustafi, Rodriguez and Perez to our team would imo complete it and make us battle ready. A title challenge guaranteed, but like I said, we haven't even signed 1 of these 3 players so we can only wait and see

ReputationRep:
    Ornstein confirms Perez signing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA-1)
    On second thoughts, ClockEnderAFC meet me in Cardiff in May to celebrate Ramsey winning us the CL
    Imagine if we knocked tottenham out in the semi's to get there :coma:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.