Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Screw it. Nope. I can't. I just can't do this year at uni, it's too hard and i'm incapable of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guitaristemily)
    i am. had music just now and got pissed at the softwere i was useing to do somework on. my teacher games us all biscutes though.
    Big hugs from here. :jumphug: Biscuits do fix all evil though :yep: (albeit temporarily... )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    Big hugs from here. :jumphug: Biscuits do fix all evil though :yep: (albeit temporarily... )

i made myself a mug of hot chocolate when i got home. it was nice.

i dont want to go to that school soon, i know that for sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    Screw it. Nope. I can't. I just can't do this year at uni, it's too hard and i'm incapable of it.
    I feel you bro
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Is it an option to go part time?

ReputationRep:
    I feel like that too :sadnod: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .snowflake.)
    I feel you bro
    I know i'm letting people down. I don't have the required skills for university - time management, cool head, long concentration span, even an interest in what i'm doing.

(Original post by Noodlzzz)
    Is it an option to go part time?
    If i went part time i'd lose all my uni friends as i'd be timetabled different days. I don't think i could cope uni being a no friender.

(Original post by Odd socks)
    I feel like that too :sadnod: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs:

Ever wonder if you made the wrong choice doing your degree? I don't feel i'm getting anything out of it. There are so many things i'd rather have done after A levels that my friends and family are doing like good apprenticeships that i'd have been really good at and would be earning money instead of spending it. I could still do those theoretically but i'd be paying back all my uni fees so i'd be getting paid hardly anything after you take that off. My only choice now is to pass final year and get a decent paying job in a line of work i hate and will probably be depressed for the rest of my life in.

ReputationRep:
    Uuurg I was all "yeah, I can totally make it to the post box... :cool: " then I got to the door and the eagal gripped me and I couldn't go out. :cry2:
    Big hugs :hugs: Hope you're alright.

ReputationRep:
    i made myself a mug of hot chocolate when i got home. it was nice.

i dont want to go to that school soon, i know that for sure.
    What year are you in? :console: Is there the possibility of switching?

(Original post by Anonymous #2)
    Big hugs :hugs: Hope you're alright.
    Thanks lovely. :hugs: Just feeling really stupid that I'm letting it beat me. :cry2:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Can't seem to sleep or cry or read or do anything, just getting more and more frustrated and upset which really isn't helping anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Only written 1 line of my introduction because I keep replaying the conversation with my aunt and trying to work out whether I should be upset with myself or with her.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks lovely. :hugs: Just feeling really stupid that I'm letting it beat me. :cry2:
    Don't be silly, that would deter anybody from doing things. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Made myself a nice gin and tonic to relax.

ReputationRep:
    What year are you in? :console: Is there the possibility of switching?

11. there isnt.

ReputationRep:
    Awesome lecture

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to keep moaning but I've come down really ill (physically) today despite diet, exercise, sleep etc. has anyone else ever been like this lately? Headaches and tired

ReputationRep:
    11. there isnt.
    I remember how difficult year 11 was for me, it was easily the worst year of my life. Hang in there :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riku)
    Sorry to keep moaning but I've come down really ill (physically) today despite diet, exercise, sleep etc. has anyone else ever been like this lately? Headaches and tired
    Its ok Riku sometimes we can't control when we get a bug/flu etc. Could it be a medication side effect?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cinnie)
    Its ok Riku sometimes we can't control when we get a bug/flu etc. Could it be a medication side effect?
    I'm not on meds :/ probably should be for the obsessive-ruminating part Fluoxetine gave me ironically one of the best years of my life. Just weird to catch a bug considering I do my best to keep healthy y'know. Especially without warning

now shivering loads even though the heating's on

You alright today Cinnie? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hm, you did not sound incapapble of it some months ago. So why now?

I know i'm letting people down. I don't have the required skills for university - time management, cool head, long concentration span, even an interest in what i'm doing.
    Again, I don't think so.

If i went part time i'd lose all my uni friends as i'd be timetabled different days. I don't think i could cope uni being a no friender.
    Nope. You will find new friends and keep the real ones.

Ever wonder if you made the wrong choice doing your degree? I don't feel i'm getting anything out of it. There are so many things i'd rather have done after A levels that my friends and family are doing like good apprenticeships that i'd have been really good at and would be earning money instead of spending it. I could still do those theoretically but i'd be paying back all my uni fees so i'd be getting paid hardly anything after you take that off. My only choice now is to pass final year and get a decent paying job in a line of work i hate and will probably be depressed for the rest of my life in.
    Do you know, what you want to do?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.