Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Lucas Confirmed. Welcome to Arsenal.
    https://twitter.com/bbcsport_david/s...77942529204224

Hope the fans support the guy this guy with Giroud and he becomes a star.

ReputationRep:
    The Orn has blown again. Double whammy from the Ornacle. Says Mustafi deal is nearly done, fee will be in excess of £35m.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    The Orn has blown again. Double whammy from the Ornacle. Says Mustafi deal is nearly done, fee will be in excess of £35m.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Get the **** in! MUSTAFIII !!!! Crucial signing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James.Carnell)
    Lucas Confirmed. Welcome to Arsenal.
    https://twitter.com/bbcsport_david/s...77942529204224

Hope the fans support the guy this guy with Giroud and he becomes a star.
    He's literally 27 and never shown any quality to be called for a national call up at any level. Signs for Arsenal, I'm sure he'll become a star now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    He's literally 27 and never shown any quality to be called for a national call up at any level. Signs for Arsenal, I'm sure he'll become a star now
    He plays for Deportivo and creates his own chances, for a team that finished 15th. He has players like Ozil creating chances for him now, different ball game.

Besides, you are not even an Arsenal fan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James.Carnell)
    Besides, you are not even an Arsenal fan.
    I really am

ReputationRep:
    Us signing a striker who scored 17 goals for relegation battlers last season. Basically like signing Charlie Austin the previous season (which never happened)

Now to get Debuchy and Sanogo off our wage bills

ReputationRep:
    15 minutes ago, I was like we haven't signed anyone of our 3 targets

The Ornacle tweets and everything changes

ReputationRep:
    Don't know why anyone thinks I'm less of an Arsenal fan than Shawn.

ReputationRep:
    C'mon Ornstein, tweet us something about Rodriguez

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Us signing a striker who scored 17 goals for relegation battlers last season. Basically like signing Charlie Austin the previous season (which never happened)

Now to get Debuchy and Sanogo off our wage bills
    I don't think we need a single world class striker to compete, contrary to popular opinion. Giroud has basically been carrying us in terms of the goalscoring , to have another player that can be as good as him is a major plus. None of the strikers we have right now are on Giroud's level. Adding another very good striker would be huge. Giroud suffers droughts but as a player he is very good.

Think about it, Bayern won the CL with Mandzukic, not world class.
    Liverpool won the CL with Baros and Cisse up front...
    Chelsea won with Drogba who was not WC at the time.
    Winning trophies is possible without one single WC striker if you're getting goals through goalscoring depth and a solid spine.

I think the CB and CM position has been a much more pressing need for us. And before that, the GK position. Remember how frustrating it was to watch Chez and Flappy ?? We have addressed all of those positions.

I still think a WC attacking midfielder like James would complete the team, with Oxlade Chamberlain and Iwobi learning the ropes. Walcott needs the first train out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vividly clear)
    C'mon Ornstein, tweet us something about Rodriguez
    James isn't for sale.

They haven't won la liga since 2011-12. They finally have the depth in the squad to win it in James, Isco, Morato, Coentrao, Varane- quality depth all over the pitch.

If he were leaving, they wouldn't have let Jese leave, because they would have needed him for depth

ReputationRep:
    James isn't for sale.

They haven't won la liga since 2011-12. They finally have the depth in the squad to win it in James, Isco, Morato, Coentrao, Varane- quality depth all over the pitch.

If he were leaving, they wouldn't have let Jese leave, because they would have needed him for depth
    Zidane has Isco and Asensio ahead of him.

ReputationRep:
    James isn't for sale.

Zidane actually said that James is going to have a secondery role this season, so I wonder which he'll pick

Go to a team where he will get higher wages and Guaranteed starting football, or remain at real madrid get benched, destroy your potential and watch Barcelona walk all over you

ReputationRep:
    I thought Coentrao had left Real?

ReputationRep:

god bless sheikh wenger and al bin Ornstein also.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    god bless sheikh wenger and al bin Ornstein also.
    Thoughts on hijabis? Swear down some are so buff

ReputationRep:
    Thoughts on hijabis? Swear down some are so buff
    The ones walkin round Harrods sometimes are unreal. How they get 2 2 man followin em round with about 5 rollies they bought, all i get are dirty looks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    The ones walkin round Harrods sometimes are unreal. How they get 2 2 man followin em round with about 5 rollies they bought, all i get are dirty looks
    that's because you're looking at up market hijabi, you need some Tesco value hijabi from Edgware road

ReputationRep:
    that's because you're looking at up market hijabi, you need some Tesco value hijabi from Edgware road
    LMAO.

Edgware folk won't like this

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.