The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Bloody hell SassKing!! :rofl: that was a bit of a shock :rofl: The troll one is hilarious :lol:

[scrollr]:kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu::kungfu:[/scrollr]

[scroll]:centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe::centipe:[/scroll]

The caterpillar one is terrifying :rofl:
Original post by Matrix123
HAHAHAHA this is amazing! (I didn't notice Naughty earlier :eek:)

[scrollr] :excited: :excited: :excited::excited: :excited: :excited:[/scrollr]
[scroll] :party: :party: :party:[/scroll]

Hahaha didn't you? Lol :rofl: ahhhh I love the scroll function!

Hahaha yup :lol:

Because I say so :colonhash:

Spoiler

Mmhmm :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh right ... sorry for questioning your judgement!! :eek:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Feel down cos of:
The depressing weather
Didn't give a slip in so I might not be able to go Cambridge
People told me not to go to an important meeting cos they can't, and I ended up being the only one that didn't went! :frown:
I haven't eaten anything for the whole day (Don't feel like eating)
Stuck doing homework
I wanna get out and play sports but the weather is too bad for that,
I have more reasons, but lets not tell the whole world those ones (very very personal)

Awww no Rhythm :hugs: it sounds like you have had quite a miserable day (and the weather is so bad where I live too) But please eat something (I promise it will make you feel better!) And if you would like homework help, I am more than happy to give you a hand :smile:
Original post by SassKing13
The caterpillar one is terrifying :rofl:

Haha it really is :rofl: though they are moving backwards!
Awww no Rhythm :hugs: it sounds like you have had quite a miserable day (and the weather is so bad where I live too) But please eat something (I promise it will make you feel better!) And if you would like homework help, I am more than happy to give you a hand :smile:

Thank you for asking! But I know I need to get over this myself! I always do! :biggrin: I will eat dinner in an hour or so, so its fine!!!
Hahaha didn't you? Lol :rofl: ahhhh I love the scroll function!

Ahh right ... sorry for questioning your judgement!! :eek:

No I didn't. I had quite a scare when I saw it quoted by SassKing :tongue: Hahaha same!

Spoiler

Hahaha no worries! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you for asking! But I know I need to get over this myself! I always do! :biggrin: I will eat dinner in an hour or so, so its fine!!!

Its okay :smile: and that's fine I understand what you mean. And good! otherwise I shall have to come over and personally make you eat something :tongue: :lol:
I worry about humanity too much.... F*** Humanity..... LOL I feel much better @Amellia123!!! :biggrin: Actually, shouldn't be ignorant, I should care about everyone... :frown:
No I didn't. I had quite a scare when I saw it quoted by SassKing :tongue: Hahaha same!

Spoiler

Hahaha no worries! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahaha :rofl: Ooops its okay hes gone now :tongue:

Spoiler

Its okay :smile: and that's fine I understand what you mean. And good! otherwise I shall have to come over and personally make you eat something :tongue: :lol:

Well, I'm pretty sure you live more than half an hour away from me.... So that would waste more than an hour of your day! :biggrin: No need to waste time!
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Awwww Hodor sweet! I'm sorry :hugs:

:rofl:

Yeahhh it sucks- I wish clever enough to get higher grades tbh haha

My insurance is hopefully going to be Winchester Uni!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You better be :angry:

:rofl:

If 'Clever Squirrel' isn't clever, then the Big Ben isn't big... Fried chicken isn't fried. The Dark Knight isn't dark....

Haha sweet! I still wish you good luck with your exams and your offers :hugs:
(edited 8 years ago)
Hahahaha :rofl: Ooops its okay hes gone now :tongue:

Spoiler

Yay! :dance:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
I worry about humanity too much.... F*** Humanity..... LOL I feel much better @Amellia123!!! :biggrin: Actually, shouldn't be ignorant, I should care about everyone... :frown:

I think you should focus more on what you want than the likes of others (as odd as that sounds) - you need to make yourself feel good sometimes! :smile:
Well, I'm pretty sure you live more than half an hour away from me.... So that would waste more than an hour of your day! :biggrin: No need to waste time!

Haha hmm okay the fair enough, what are you having for tea then? :biggrin:

Haha yes :tongue: :ahee: what have you been up to Matrix?
I think you should focus more on what you want than the likes of others (as odd as that sounds) - you need to make yourself feel good sometimes! :smile:

I don't know what makes me feel good, I need something which stops me from escaping reality, and makes me feel good at the same time! :frown: Quite a task at hand, eh? :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Haha yes :tongue: :ahee: what have you been up to Matrix?

Urmmm...just listening to music :innocent:

You? :smile:
I don't know what makes me feel good, I need something which doesn't stop me from escaping reality, and making me feel good at the same time! :frown: Quite a task at hand, eh? :biggrin:

:hugs:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

You telling me to dance? Well that escapes reality, simply because I am listening to music... Not thinking of life but escaping it to a state of fun
I don't know what makes me feel good, I need something which stops me from escaping reality, and makes me feel good at the same time! :frown: Quite a task at hand, eh? :biggrin:

That is quite a hard thing to find, what gives you enjoyment? I know for me its walking to the park and feeding the ducks (I promise Im actually 18 :tongue:) but sometimes its the small things that make us happiest, and its best not to lose sight of that :hugs:
Urmmm...just listening to music :innocent:

You? :smile:

:hugs:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oooh same actually (and ISA revision) what are you listening to? :smile: :jive:

Latest