ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Still not terribly happy!
    I'm such an idiot!
    I can't do anything right!
    I hate myself! Bleh!!
    Aww :console:
    I don't think you're an idiot You're a very lovely person:yep:
    That's not true. You might think it is but Matrix thinks Freezer might not do everything well, but he usually does the most important things well
    I don't hate you so you shouldn't feel that way towards yourself:hugs:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Aww :console:
    I don't think you're an idiot You're a very lovely person:yep:
    That's not true. You might think it is but Matrix thinks Freezer might not do everything well, but he usually does the most important things well
    I don't hate you so you shouldn't feel that way towards yourself:hugs:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs:
    I do! Aww Thankyou!
    Well there's evidence to suggest otherwize tbh!
    Except for one of he most important things to him, you know what that is, if not you can guess.
    I know you don't hate me but I've always hated myself, way before I joined here tbh!
    I don't think that'll ever change!

And we did a test on the induction, and of course my result was I don't value myself highly enough. I under estimated my abilities so I have to get someone else to do the test for me! :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I do! Aww Thankyou!
    Well there's evidence to suggest otherwize tbh!
    Except for one of he most important things to him, you know what that is, if not you can guess.
    I know you don't hate me but I've always hated myself, way before I joined here tbh!
    I don't think that'll ever change!

And we did a test on the induction, and of course my result was I don't value myself highly enough. I under estimated my abilities so I have to get someone else to do the test for me! :/
    :console: :hugs:
    I know you do! That's why I said my opinion of the situation :yep:
    Maybe it's not evidence but more factors suggesting it?
    Urmm one of the most important things to you? Idk, oooh driving! You're good at that :yep:
    We'll need to change that because we can't have Freezer hating himself! :nah: It'll take a long time but it'll be worth it :yep:
    I have hope that it will

Aww well at least someone is recording your abilities much higher! If the boss looks at them, he'll get a good impression of you It's OK to be modest but it seems you're a much better person at work and in general than you think yourself to be :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    :console: :hugs:
    I know you do! That's why I said my opinion of the situation :yep:
    Maybe it's not evidence but more factors suggesting it?
    Urmm one of the most important things to you? Idk, oooh driving! You're good at that :yep:
    We'll need to change that because we can't have Freezer hating himself! :nah: It'll take a long time but it'll be worth it :yep:
    I have hope that it will

Aww well at least someone is recording your abilities much higher! If the boss looks at them, he'll get a good impression of you It's OK to be modest but it seems you're a much better person at work and in general than you think yourself to be :yep:
    Aww ok then!
    Well I'd say evidence tbh.
    Mmhmm. No no, this is something I'm bad at and keep failing at! 9 times now!...:cry2:
    Maybe we can't, idk.
    It'll take years! I hope so!
    Awww!

Maybe!
    Well that's be nice tbh, but I impressed him already tbh! With the report I did with no assistance!
    Well tbh what I sappy is what I truely think of me! I find it hard to believe it when people say I'm better at things tbh.
    I'm pretty messed up mentally from previous experiences!

Anyways, Goodnight!

ReputationRep:
    Feeling light headed because of fever. Good night TSR.

ReputationRep:
    Wrote this a while back... Might as well post it for the funsies
    But in all fairness... My mindset hardly ever goes like this.. It's a one time ordeal... that I'm posting online :dontknow: :facepalm:
    Also reading it back just wants me to slap myself... hard :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Dunno why but I am feeling... well.. the closest thing would be a reality check

Like there are a lot of realisms that have gone through my mind...
    Especially the fact my life will not amount to something great/my life will just wither into a pile of nothingness

I genuinely feel like chances are high I'll be successful in what I do... get that Lamborghini I've always aspired to get... but in terms of friends and love life... I fell like I'll just be die alone or something... Like trust me I have probably the most awesomest bunch of friends on and offline but.. idk... That feeling of "I'll just be a random forgotten memory in their mind" haunts me a little.

And if you are reading this and wondering... Oh.. you are probably going to have a wife... take a chill pill or something..
    Nope... don't see that happening.. not even a gf in the horizon is a probability...
    Even if by miracle that I eventually get a gf.. this new age love where people freaking up and go when the relationship goes into a slight fracas bothers me a lot... And if I were to keep her for the long run with that possibility over the horizon... I would never get a second chance in "love"

(Wow... this typing tho... horrendous right )

Lost my train of thought... The point is... yes.. the future is unpredictable.. etc. But I feel like some futures are more set than others may think.
    And either way I'm too hopeful for a lot of things that happen... Maybe it was time to change my mindset... and also write down... maybe even post it on an online forum.
    :shh: It happens to the best of us :shh:

Also on a sidenote... A while back I looked back on how I used to TSR compared to now (AKA whenever last I TSR'd properly).. And wow.. I might revert back to that helpful, a little bit funny, yet quiet dude... :woo: Because I like how I handled things back then :bandit: <---(That to is coming back )

ReputationRep:
    OMGGG i was concentrating hardcore on maths for about 5 hours
    finally finished one piece of homework :jive: but another one is still left (the "advantages" of having 2 diff teachers for maths :teeth: and give 2 different HWs )
    now i might go to sleep :moon: pretty late (3) :lol: but had to do the homework :emo:
    :goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    Drunk

ReputationRep:
    And now I cannot go to sleep :emo:
    Struggles :argh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    OMGGG i was concentrating hardcore on maths for about 5 hours
    finally finished one piece of homework :jive: but another one is still left (the "advantages" of having 2 diff teachers for maths :teeth: and give 2 different HWs )
    now i might go to sleep :moon: pretty late (3) :lol: but had to do the homework :emo:
    :goodnight:
    Omg, whole 5 hours? P sleep now!
    Haha same! :five: i have 2 teachers
    aswell, so 2 hmk for each subject :sigh:
    :lovehug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    Go on.
    Hello. Good Morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    Omg, whole 5 hours? P sleep now!
    Haha same! :five: i have 2 teachers
    aswell, so 2 hmk for each subject :sigh:
    :lovehug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Exactly :emo: they give so much homework plus my brain was slow than normal :teeth: another piece left and its gonna take me longer :cry:
    Hope you are good :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    Exactly :emo: they give so much homework plus my brain was slow than normal :teeth: another piece left and its gonna take me longer :cry:
    Hope you are good :hugs:
    Aw :console: are you doing AS or A2?
    I havent even properly started and i get soo much homework, cant imagine what it'd be like if i went everyday... Well i got tonnes to catch up now
    Hope you manage to do it! :lovehug:
    Yeah, i'm okay, feel like gonna have a really bad cold,fever,headache and sore throat, cannot even swallow my own saliva argh :l

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I feel knackered , slept very late as i couldn't get to sleep & as soon as i have woke up i do have a sore throat which makes it worse:sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    I feel knackered , slept very late as i couldn't get to sleep & as soon as i have woke up i do have a sore throat which makes it worse:sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Everyone's feeling ill
    Get well sooon ppls

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redrosey)
    Everyone's feeling ill
    Get well sooon ppls

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank youu

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank youu

Posted from TSR Mobile
    your welcome, i had too share the terrible pain a few weeks back :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    your welcome, i had too share the terrible pain a few weeks back :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww what was wrong? :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aww what was wrong? :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    fluuuuu, headache , soo tired actually i think I'm low on iron, idk any foods apart from meat which r rich in iron cuz i hate meat lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    fluuuuu, headache , soo tired actually i think I'm low on iron, idk any foods apart from meat which r rich in iron cuz i hate meat lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww , well i hope you are feeling better
    Eat like spinach or like dried fruit , they contain iron & i have tablets which contain iron so that helps tbh lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.