ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Still not terribly happy!
    I'm such an idiot!
    I can't do anything right!
    I hate myself! Bleh!!
    Aww :console:
    I don't think you're an idiot You're a very lovely person:yep:
    That's not true. You might think it is but Matrix thinks Freezer might not do everything well, but he usually does the most important things well
    I don't hate you so you shouldn't feel that way towards yourself:hugs:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Aww :console:
    I don't think you're an idiot You're a very lovely person:yep:
    That's not true. You might think it is but Matrix thinks Freezer might not do everything well, but he usually does the most important things well
    I don't hate you so you shouldn't feel that way towards yourself:hugs:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs:
    I do! Aww Thankyou!
    Well there's evidence to suggest otherwize tbh!
    Except for one of he most important things to him, you know what that is, if not you can guess.
    I know you don't hate me but I've always hated myself, way before I joined here tbh!
    I don't think that'll ever change!

And we did a test on the induction, and of course my result was I don't value myself highly enough. I under estimated my abilities so I have to get someone else to do the test for me! :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I do! Aww Thankyou!
    Well there's evidence to suggest otherwize tbh!
    Except for one of he most important things to him, you know what that is, if not you can guess.
    I know you don't hate me but I've always hated myself, way before I joined here tbh!
    I don't think that'll ever change!

And we did a test on the induction, and of course my result was I don't value myself highly enough. I under estimated my abilities so I have to get someone else to do the test for me! :/
    :console: :hugs:
    I know you do! That's why I said my opinion of the situation :yep:
    Maybe it's not evidence but more factors suggesting it?
    Urmm one of the most important things to you? Idk, oooh driving! You're good at that :yep:
    We'll need to change that because we can't have Freezer hating himself! :nah: It'll take a long time but it'll be worth it :yep:
    I have hope that it will

Aww well at least someone is recording your abilities much higher! If the boss looks at them, he'll get a good impression of you It's OK to be modest but it seems you're a much better person at work and in general than you think yourself to be :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    :console: :hugs:
    I know you do! That's why I said my opinion of the situation :yep:
    Maybe it's not evidence but more factors suggesting it?
    Urmm one of the most important things to you? Idk, oooh driving! You're good at that :yep:
    We'll need to change that because we can't have Freezer hating himself! :nah: It'll take a long time but it'll be worth it :yep:
    I have hope that it will

Aww well at least someone is recording your abilities much higher! If the boss looks at them, he'll get a good impression of you It's OK to be modest but it seems you're a much better person at work and in general than you think yourself to be :yep:
    Aww ok then!
    Well I'd say evidence tbh.
    Mmhmm. No no, this is something I'm bad at and keep failing at! 9 times now!...:cry2:
    Maybe we can't, idk.
    It'll take years! I hope so!
    Awww!

Maybe!
    Well that's be nice tbh, but I impressed him already tbh! With the report I did with no assistance!
    Well tbh what I sappy is what I truely think of me! I find it hard to believe it when people say I'm better at things tbh.
    I'm pretty messed up mentally from previous experiences!

Anyways, Goodnight!

ReputationRep:
    Feeling light headed because of fever. Good night TSR.

ReputationRep:
    Wrote this a while back... Might as well post it for the funsies
    But in all fairness... My mindset hardly ever goes like this.. It's a one time ordeal... that I'm posting online :dontknow: :facepalm:
    Also reading it back just wants me to slap myself... hard :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Dunno why but I am feeling... well.. the closest thing would be a reality check

Like there are a lot of realisms that have gone through my mind...
    Especially the fact my life will not amount to something great/my life will just wither into a pile of nothingness

I genuinely feel like chances are high I'll be successful in what I do... get that Lamborghini I've always aspired to get... but in terms of friends and love life... I fell like I'll just be die alone or something... Like trust me I have probably the most awesomest bunch of friends on and offline but.. idk... That feeling of "I'll just be a random forgotten memory in their mind" haunts me a little.

And if you are reading this and wondering... Oh.. you are probably going to have a wife... take a chill pill or something..
    Nope... don't see that happening.. not even a gf in the horizon is a probability...
    Even if by miracle that I eventually get a gf.. this new age love where people freaking up and go when the relationship goes into a slight fracas bothers me a lot... And if I were to keep her for the long run with that possibility over the horizon... I would never get a second chance in "love"

(Wow... this typing tho... horrendous right )

Lost my train of thought... The point is... yes.. the future is unpredictable.. etc. But I feel like some futures are more set than others may think.
    And either way I'm too hopeful for a lot of things that happen... Maybe it was time to change my mindset... and also write down... maybe even post it on an online forum.
    :shh: It happens to the best of us :shh:

Also on a sidenote... A while back I looked back on how I used to TSR compared to now (AKA whenever last I TSR'd properly).. And wow.. I might revert back to that helpful, a little bit funny, yet quiet dude... :woo: Because I like how I handled things back then :bandit: <---(That to is coming back )

OMGGG i was concentrating hardcore on maths for about 5 hours
    finally finished one piece of homework :jive: but another one is still left (the "advantages" of having 2 diff teachers for maths :teeth: and give 2 different HWs )
    now i might go to sleep :moon: pretty late (3) :lol: but had to do the homework :emo:
    :goodnight:

ReputationRep:
    Drunk

And now I cannot go to sleep :emo:
    Struggles :argh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    OMGGG i was concentrating hardcore on maths for about 5 hours
    finally finished one piece of homework :jive: but another one is still left (the "advantages" of having 2 diff teachers for maths :teeth: and give 2 different HWs )
    now i might go to sleep :moon: pretty late (3) :lol: but had to do the homework :emo:
    :goodnight:
    Omg, whole 5 hours? P sleep now!
    Haha same! :five: i have 2 teachers
    aswell, so 2 hmk for each subject :sigh:
    :lovehug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    Go on.
    Hello. Good Morning

(Original post by mediaya)
    Omg, whole 5 hours? P sleep now!
    Haha same! :five: i have 2 teachers
    aswell, so 2 hmk for each subject :sigh:
    :lovehug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Exactly :emo: they give so much homework plus my brain was slow than normal :teeth: another piece left and its gonna take me longer :cry:
    Hope you are good :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    Exactly :emo: they give so much homework plus my brain was slow than normal :teeth: another piece left and its gonna take me longer :cry:
    Hope you are good :hugs:
    Aw :console: are you doing AS or A2?
    I havent even properly started and i get soo much homework, cant imagine what it'd be like if i went everyday... Well i got tonnes to catch up now
    Hope you manage to do it! :lovehug:
    Yeah, i'm okay, feel like gonna have a really bad cold,fever,headache and sore throat, cannot even swallow my own saliva argh :l

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I feel knackered , slept very late as i couldn't get to sleep & as soon as i have woke up i do have a sore throat which makes it worse:sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    I feel knackered , slept very late as i couldn't get to sleep & as soon as i have woke up i do have a sore throat which makes it worse:sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Everyone's feeling ill
    Get well sooon ppls

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redrosey)
    Everyone's feeling ill
    Get well sooon ppls

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank youu

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank youu

Posted from TSR Mobile
    your welcome, i had too share the terrible pain a few weeks back :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    your welcome, i had too share the terrible pain a few weeks back :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww what was wrong? :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aww what was wrong? :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    fluuuuu, headache , soo tired actually i think I'm low on iron, idk any foods apart from meat which r rich in iron cuz i hate meat lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    fluuuuu, headache , soo tired actually i think I'm low on iron, idk any foods apart from meat which r rich in iron cuz i hate meat lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww , well i hope you are feeling better
    Eat like spinach or like dried fruit , they contain iron & i have tablets which contain iron so that helps tbh lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.