Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

CTAM: Count to a million and be the first forum to do it (Part 10) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    109572The title has changed over the years. We've had: let's beat DS to it etc. as well as just CTAM: Count to a million (part x). I agree that we should go back to it: purely because it's less wordy.

If spotify isn't here to create the new thread once this is closed. Do you wanna create the new thread or should I do it?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    If spotify isn't here to create the new thread once this is closed. Do you wanna create the new thread or should I do it?
    spotify95 will be here. If not, pick another counting thread to go on.

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Hey spotify :hello:

I was thinking we should change the name of this thread to CTAM: Count to a million (part x)

Since digital spy already beat us to it and there is no point in having "and be the first forum to do it" part of the name anymore.
    Hi Mr T

Yep, I agree that we should get rid of the 'and be the first forum to do it' from the thread title, however, only for future threads and not this current one.

Will reply now I am at the laptop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Hi Mr T

Yep, I agree that we should get rid of the 'and be the first forum to do it' from the thread title, however, only for future threads and not this current one.

Will reply now I am at the laptop

Yep that's what I meant the future one. Btw remember to click on the banner at the bottom to create the new thread. So it links in the previous one to the new thread.

Also you won't be able to edit the name, it won't let us for some reason. So you'll have to tag in Ethan and have him do it for us.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Polymotion)
    We sort of still are in a way, but only on my forum.

Yep, that is true, I still speak to you via the TBAAJ forum. :yep:

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    109646spotify95 will be here. If not, pick another counting thread to go on.
    If we can complete it between 7:30pm and 11pm, then I'll be on hand to sort out the new thread part :yep:

Failing that, one of you can copy and paste the OP of this thread (as a template), adjust it as required (i.e. by putting in the correct hyperlinks to the last thread) and make a new thread - remembering to use the link that comes up at 10k posts, so that we can get a link across to the new part

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Yep that's what I meant the future one. Btw remember to click on the banner at the bottom to create the new thread. So it links in the previous one to the new thread.

Also you won't be able to edit the name, it won't let us for some reason. So you'll have to tag in Ethan and have him do it for us.
    Okay, awesome And yep, I'll definitely start the new thread via the banner at the top of the screen, so that we get a link across

I'm not going to get involved in any battles for the 10k post - however, once the 10k post has been done, please let me then take the next post so I can finish off this thread, and/or start the new one :yep:

I'll see what I can do with regards to the thread name - if I can't change it, as you said Ethan can

Hopefully on this next thread, we won't have any PBUs post!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :moon:

Hello Spotify! *hugs*

• Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.