Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harry-AA)
    is TV fast enough to be an effective LB? I've not payed much attention to his pace..
    Yes, he is fast enough. You don't need to be lightning to play as a FB. Look at Ivanovic..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    They actually made a good point on Match of the Day 2 last night - we were actually putting the ball in the box as quickly as possible, even if there was no-one in there.

You saw how panicky Vidic was on both of Theo's first two crosses - first smacking it straight to Wilshere and then the handball - so then they started flooding the box for crosses in the second half and Ramsey capitalised.
    Totally agree with this crossing early means defence can't regroup and gives them a lot to think about.

ReputationRep:
    Supposedly since Arsenal beat Man Utd, Osama Bin Laden (an Arsenal Fan) came out of hiding to celebrate. He then got shot in the head.

Missed the post-match reaction on here. Great win, I'm delighted by the result. I am a bit pissed off with ESPN, though - the screen kept freezing up, so I missed over half-an-hour of the game and couldn't really analyze much of what happened. I did catch the goal :woo: and Arshavin's world-class defending :lolwut:.

How was Ramsey apart from the goal? From what I saw, he looked quite comfortable next to Wilshere in the middle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abiraleft)
    How was Ramsey apart from the goal? From what I saw, he looked quite comfortable next to Wilshere in the middle.
    You saw correctly, I'd probably replace "quite" with "very" though.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal 125th anniversary kit revealed!

http://onlinestore.arsenal.com/icat/replicakit/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Rev)
    Arsenal 125th anniversary kit revealed!

http://onlinestore.arsenal.com/icat/replicakit/
    You are a bit late

ReputationRep:
    Andy Gray has his revenge ?

ReputationRep:
    I swear the player changes his direction towards her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by warwickorbristol)
    After having a 2nd look, I think you are correct. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by warwickorbristol)
    Mate that player was Andy Gray's hit man. No doubt about it. Looks so deliberate

ReputationRep:
    Haha that is hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    Woah that was so deliberate, what a knob. If you pause it at around 0:03-0:04 you can see him drop his shoulder and go for it.

ReputationRep:
    #Stayonyourfeet.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely goes into her on purpose :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Men are so mean

ReputationRep:
    Now before I watch this video - I really really hope that Sean gets back up without a moments notice and walks it off like nothing happens.

Let's watch and find out....

Edit: Good on you Sean.

Prick should have been sent off though. Blatantly intentional.

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait for the NCFC v Arsenal fixture next season :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was intentional myself at first, but I'd question why on earth would he do that considering the *******ing Gray and Keys got, secondly he thought the ball might still be in play as the direction he ran into Massey was also the direction his tackle had made the ball go.

Just out of curiosity what's the consensus on Clichy here. He gets so many interceptions and breaks very quickly, but is so prone to errors at very crucial times, all dating back to Birmingham 08... and he hasn't really ironed it out of his game. It's a shame because he can top games, but take the tackle on Owen yesterday, if that was given, he'd have severely dented our morale again should Man Utd have scored the penalty.

I don't know if I want him to go or not, apparently negotiations have stopped with his new contract though.

ReputationRep:
    I think Clichy is quite underrated, he's a superb left back most of the time but the lapses in concetration are so costly. Over the course of the season he could easily cost us several points although a lot of the time he did have Arshavin ahead of him and ended up 2v1 regularly. I'd probably prefer him to stay however if he does want to leave then I'm sure Wenger will be able to find another left back of the required quality, Gibbs isn't ready yet plus he's quite injury prone.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.