Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexsong)
    Stoke probably your best bet dunno when the game actually is though
    Could get Everton ha. Everton v Chelsea is on Gen Sale surprisingly...shouldn't really look to building a new stadium yet (kidding ofc).

1st March for Stoke. Another uncomfortable trip up there it shall be :/.

Actually, now that Pulis has gone, I think Stoke might try and play football even though they're full of steel and not much creativity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noone29)
    Could get Everton ha. Everton v Chelsea is on Gen Sale surprisingly...shouldn't really look to building a new stadium yet (kidding ofc).

1st March for Stoke. Another uncomfortable trip up there it shall be :/.

Actually, now that Pulis has gone, I think Stoke might try and play football even though they're full of steel and not much creativity.
    Yeah Everton is possible, dunno when that is either and games next year are subject to change of course but with Stoke it invariably goes to reds from what I have seen and I dont think they usually sell out in the home stands either so it should be pretty simple to get a couple of tickets

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Everton is possible, dunno when that is either and games next year are subject to change of course but with Stoke it invariably goes to reds from what I have seen and I dont think they usually sell out in the home stands either so it should be pretty simple to get a couple of tickets
    Nah, you're right, Stoke never sell out.

Do Red Members get much access to away tickets?

From what I'm told they never get access to home league matches. It seems cup matches are the way to go

ReputationRep:

From what I'm told they never get access to home league matches. It seems cup matches are the way to go
    Not normally I dont think for most aways because there is the away scheme which is like a season ticket to every away game and when they go on sale it goes to season ticket holders then silvers and by the end of that they will usually be gone, anything near London or any big ones like Man Utd you basically have no chance except the secondary markets

Reds get assigned like 3000 tickets per home league game or something, if you find out the day the sale starts and get on the site for 9 or whenever it is you should get them easy enough

ReputationRep:
    Not normally I dont think for most aways because there is the away scheme which is like a season ticket to every away game and when they go on sale it goes to season ticket holders then silvers and by the end of that they will usually be gone, anything near London or any big ones like Man Utd you basically have no chance except the secondary markets

Reds get assigned like 3000 tickets per home league game or something, if you find out the day the sale starts and get on the site for 9 or whenever it is you should get them easy enough
    Ah, maybe something to consider when my uni days are over then. For now it'll have to be the odd away game.

ReputationRep:

Not even Silver members the vast majority of games. Been a member for well over a decade now and have never bought an away ticket from the club(the ones that are available will be cups games and **** CL ties and maybe a few EPL games once in a blue moon). My bro is a season ticket holder though and literally buys any away going as hell either go or know someone who'll snap his hand off for it. Think this is true for most away scheme people.

Reds will get most games so long as they steam in early. Even Spurs etc will have a few dozen seats left sometimes tbh. And then there's ticket exchange whereby season ticket holders can transfer tickets to red members if they cant attend. Only real no go games for reds are big CL nights when TicketExchange is not operating etc.

ReputationRep:
    All this has reminded me, need to get my red membership soted before I give betfair all my money. What's the best one to go for? The full one or lite?

ReputationRep:
    full

Nwakaeme

ReputationRep:
    With Vermaelen injured and Koscielny banned, who do you have left to play CB with that german guy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CameronHayward)
    With Vermaelen injured and Koscielny banned, who do you have left to play CB with that german guy?
    sagna

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arturo Bandini)
    sagna
    I thought he was injured too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CameronHayward)
    I thought he was injured too?
    He played on Wednesday.

ReputationRep:
    10 days left

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QuagmireKatz)
    oooooo an arsenal thread, my bf supports arsenal, worst decision of his life looooool

i don't even like football but arsenal are an embarrassment, i always see them on the back of the papers

That's generally where you would find em because you know back parts are the sport section :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Today Arsene said he hates the fact the transfer window ends on sep 2nd. Yet he said he isn't happy with the depth of the squad so he'll be signing players up until the end of the deadline.

What a hypocrite, get your business done before the season then you clown

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QuagmireKatz)
    oooooo an arsenal thread, my bf supports arsenal, worst decision of his life looooool

i don't even like football but arsenal are an embarrassment, i always see them on the back of the papers
    Alright babe.

Sounds like you need a real man in your life.

I'll happily show you a good time. You wouldn't be embarrased walking with me by your side.

Interested? PM me. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    BBC confirming Willian is on verge of joining Chelski over Spuds (bahahaha, Unlucky Spuds, they were cheering like they were in their final game last season, they always choke on anything big )

Would've been good for us but he's not a player we need right now. He is an absolutely quality player. Chelsea have far too many attackers now though. Is Mata set to leave Chelsea?

ReputationRep:
    BBC confirming Willian is on verge of joining Chelski over Spuds (bahahaha, Unlucky Spuds, they were cheering like they were in their final game last season, they always choke on anything big )

Would've been good for us but he's not a player we need right now. He is an absolutely quality player. Chelsea have far too many attackers now though. Is Mata set to leave Chelsea?
    Umm that isn't a good thing since now they'll be going for Di Maria

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nwakaeme)
    Umm that isn't a good thing since now they'll be going for Di Maria
    Doubt it. He would've been offered as part of a Bale deal and they only wanted cash. Bit self-defeating to go and take that cash back to RM wouldn't you say.

Besides, he'd want Champions League football.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nwakaeme)
    Alright babe.

Sounds like you need a real man in your life.

I'll happily show you a good time. You wouldn't be embarrased walking with me by your side.

Interested? PM me. :cool:
    lol

(Original post by Malevolent)

That's generally where you would find em because you know back parts are the sport section :rolleyes:
    calm down hun, just because you support arsenal, truth hurts

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2013
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.