Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    I'm the other Little_Tom it seems . I am 5ft6 and 150 pounds, don't know about bodyfat.
    wait I thought you were the one who lifted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Remember when you posted that pic to Zurich of a dude gagged and tied: "your little ***** Tom" :laugh:

What? What post? Oh, you mean this one...

Spoiler:
    Show
    :lol:

Zurich, how does it feel to be a big Dutch dom at 6ft3? I have felt like such a sub all my life compared to your tall Dutch genetics. You must be so strong, so good with women. Women love big tall men like you. The privileges of being a big tall man, you are alpha. I am so sub at 5ft6, a beta little manlet, you are all so dom compared to me. Nothing to stop any of you guys overpowering me and doing whatever you want . Actually considering limb lengthening surgery at the Betz Institute. One day, I will become dom too, a real alpha...

Your little *****,
    Ford.

ReputationRep:
    I'm the other Little_Tom it seems . I am 5ft6 and 150 pounds, don't know about bodyfat.
    How old are you though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    wait I thought you were the one who lifted?

I do lift... Why? What are you saying? That I am small?

ReputationRep:
    Being tall isn't alpha ftr, once you've over 6ft you're just lanky and awkward.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    How old are you though?
    23. Btw, I much prefer the term "Petite male" rather than "small". Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    What? What post? Oh, you mean this one...

Spoiler:
    Show
    :lol:

That pic disturbs me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I do lift... Why? What are you saying? That I am small?
    lol no, I just thought you were like 180lbs or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    That pic disturbs me

Posted from TSR Mobile

I like how you deleted it :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parano!d)
    as if u have a choice, ur getting an arranged marriage lol
    **** outta here boy, enjoy your marriage to the gold digger who divorces you and takes half yo ****.

ReputationRep:
    Being tall isn't alpha ftr, once you've over 6ft you're just lanky and awkward.
    Over 6'0" lanky? Sounds like a bitter Manlet to me. You get lanky over 6'4".
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Aaaaaaand they're still on about height.

ReputationRep:
    Truth is, when you're gay/bi, being petite is actually a good thing. With guys though, you just got to draw the line and make sure you're not falling into a pre-determined "role" when the relationship starts. Being petite need not mean you're the *****. But guys like to take advantage so you've just got to be firm (no innuendo intended).

Truth is too, if you're a smaller guy like me we are like the girls in terms of preference, we do prefer to feel small and protected with a tall guy .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))
    Over 6'0" lanky? Sounds like a bitter Manlet to me. You get lanky over 6'4".
    Why would I be bitter? It's not like I'm short and I honestly was never aware of this fascination with being tall or that it even meant anything until I got to about 19 and people who were tall seemed to be proud of it as if it were an achievement. Sort of like left handed people thinking it's a talent to be left handed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Aaaaaaand they're still on about height.
    The way it works LP

Height>Money> low% BF

ReputationRep:
    Why would I be bitter? It's not like I'm short and I honestly was never aware of this fascination with being tall or that it even meant anything until I got to about 19 and people who were tall seemed to be proud of it as if it were an achievement. Sort of like left handed people thinking it's a talent to be left handed.
    I'm left handed. And yes I'm bitter I'm not taller, I drew a short straw in life, being taller has benefits both social and medical. You are short by definitions (below average at 5'10", average of 5'11")

ReputationRep:
    It's because if you are a girl or you are attracted to guys, the man being able to protect you is a big attraction. It's all about survival and that has reproduction value. Also, leadership and the feeling of security when you are with the man. One likes to feel petite and be the soft one, it compliments the partner and just feels right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IceJJFish(II))
    I'm left handed. And yes I'm bitter I'm not taller, I drew a short straw in life, being taller has benefits both social and medical. You are short by definitions (below average at 5'10", average of 5'11")
    Like what?

I can safely say I have never struggled with getting romantic attention?

The average height for UK men is 5 ft 10 so no I'm not short.

It's because if you are a girl or you are attracted to guys, the man being able to protect you is a big attraction. It's all about survival and that has reproduction value. Also, leadership and the feeling of security when you are with the man. Also, one likes to feel petite and be the soft one, it compliments the partner and just feels right.
    The average height for women in the UK is 5 ft 4 so I'm a good half a foot taller? And I'm a big fella as well no e-thug, got that rugby player physique. This is a student forum as well, 90% of the 6 ft+ men on here couldn't punch their way out of a paper bag.

This **** is all in your head bros.

ReputationRep:
    Like what?

Tom put some points to you so I won't bore you, but medically speaking 6'2" is the best height to be studies have shown (with regards to less likely to contract certain conditions and disease). There's no doubt being taller helps getting girls as well.

That average height is outdated, people are taller. I barely see anyone my height/shorter really.

ReputationRep:
    Like what?

The average height for women in the UK is 5 ft 4 so I'm a good half a foot taller? And I'm a big fella as well no e-thug, got that rugby player physique. This is a student forum as well, 90% of the 6 ft+ men on here couldn't punch their way out of a paper bag.

This **** is all in your head bros.

It's a primal thing, when I am drunk I don't gravitate towards the shorter man. I choose the taller man everytime. The taller man in nature is more likely to be able to lead and protect and it demonstrates the greatest likelihood of thriving genes. Plus, I just love feeling small and protected, when the guy holds me close in his arms or bends over to kiss me it just feels amazing. God, the new year is bring out all of these mushy feelings .

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.