Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Oh yah that's true! Never fear simonetkaren! YOu do exist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    She'll be dead by then
    just you shut up. grandmy wont ever die!

ReputationRep:
    peel the sugar coatings off - then mash it into a powder - consume with chocolate cores. thats fair
    I don't really have smarties.

I have Blackpool Rock!

Ooh yay someone will acknowledge my existance with Karen! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I spent 4 hours in IT today - went through every session schedule again.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

Oh except for the last one - the current schedule there was a question, with data for 8weeks and 16 weeks or something, and they had a p value of p=0.04 and I kept getting p=0.02. Just me?
    Nah, I definitely manged to get p=0.4 for that one, I remember being distinctly excited that my answer was one of the options. Well actually I had writen p<0.05, but when I went back to check I think I was 0.0384 or something and it said chose the answer closest to what you got.

Simon don't forget to take the fudge for your parents. Put it somewhere important -now-!

ReputationRep:
    Why do I suddenly have images with a Simon, with empty fudge packets around him and fudge round his mouth? :p:

I finished my white choccy spready today and didn't get any more

ReputationRep:
    I guessed cos I couldn't be bothered! :p:

And got it right! :party:

I really want to eat it though.

Oh noes Dazi. If you are desperate feel free to walk allllll the way to mine and I shall share. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I liked non-parametric tests, they didn't require much thinking. Not that I can remember what any of them are calle dthough. Wolcoxon perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    And the other two yeah that was it!

ReputationRep:
    i have BROWN chocolate spread if that counts?! but i cant eat it cos i only have 2 bits of bread and theys for breakfast

i ate skips just now AFTER dinner. grrrrr. im so fat & lazy at the mo. what happened to the gymming before work days. god bless that zoo. oh well. im a BUSY student. i dont have time for this healthy malarky.

does nobody else get STARVING this time of night?? even though its after dinner! i dont know whats wrong with me. maybe im pregnant and eating for 2. certainly what it seems like!

ReputationRep:
    I've just had a big glass of orange juice because I was hungry. Tasty

I am the same weight as before I started the gym and aikido. Or rather I've lost like, one pound. Pfffffffffft. Fitter though at least.

ReputationRep:
    I'm starving too, maybe I am pregnant! #zomg#

ReputationRep:
    i had tropical juice too! :eek:

im going to brush my teeth, chew chewing gum and drink water all night now. PLAN.

ReputationRep:
    I am going to have WCS on toast! :love:

ReputationRep:
    I always get hungry this time of night. Maybe we're both preggers jen :eek:

But the question is, WHO'S THE DADDYS?!

*dramatic cliff-hanger music*

ReputationRep:
    Ria?

ReputationRep:
    Simon you can't be pregnant, you said it was your 'that time of the month' and thus moody.

ReputationRep:
    how rude! well im not hungry but have resorted to wine...red wine as well so its not even the nice stuff
    and i refuse to take responsibility for darielle's pregnancy....must be one of the boys i see leaving her room at all hours of the day......

ReputationRep:
    I am NOT moody!!!

:p:

ReputationRep:
    ooh, simon someone's getting stroppy now :p:

ReputationRep:
    Poor simon always picked on.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.