Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous #2)
    I remember how difficult year 11 was for me, it was easily the worst year of my life. Hang in there :hugs:

ill try

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riku)
    I'm not on meds :/ probably should be for the obsessive-ruminating part Fluoxetine gave me ironically one of the best years of my life. Just weird to catch a bug considering I do my best to keep healthy y'know. Especially without warning

now shivering loads even though the heating's on

You alright today Cinnie? :hugs:
    The healthiest of people still fall ill, you cant be resistant to every single bug, illness or disease. Noone can.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riku)
    :hugs:
    Nah not weird - being healthy doesn't do that much in preventing you from catching a bug/virus, but does help you recover better.

---

I'm much much less anxious than I was from friday-monday. That was a horrrrible time. Now on a bit of a low (maybe, actually, I don't know how I feel atm) but i'll take that over the panic attacks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    The healthiest of people still fall ill, you cant be resistant to every single bug, illness or disease. Noone can.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Cinnie)
    Nah not weird - being healthy doesn't do that much in preventing you from catching a bug/virus, but does help you recover better.

---

I'm much much less anxious than I was from friday-monday. That was a horrrrible time. Now on a bit of a low (maybe, actually, I don't know how I feel atm) but i'll take that over the panic attacks
    will do my best to accept it Panda :hugs:

I saw a little earlier Cinnie, sorry about your aunt being a pain :/ you shouldn't feel guilty for inviting people around! It's good you're feeling a bit better now

ReputationRep:
    Saw my psychiatrist today and he said I was too unsafe to be in the community so he's admitted me. At home atm but getting a cab to the hospital very soon. Feel so annoyed and upset. :sad: don't wanna be in hospital again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bullettheory)
    Saw my psychiatrist today and he said I was too unsafe to be in the community so he's admitted me. At home atm but getting a cab to the hospital very soon. Feel so annoyed and upset. :sad: don't wanna be in hospital again.
    Best wishes :hugs:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :jumphug: hope its a quick visit!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    :penguinhug: Hopefully it'll help you a bit and you won't be there too long- just remember they want the best thing for you and will do what they think is right even if you don't necessarily agree with it Good luck! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Oh no lovely. I'm so so sorry. Best wishes, and I'm always around if talking would help. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Getting close to a new thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDukem)
    Getting close to a new thread
    I didnt even notice

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Really need to get stuff done but I'm sat spinning around on my chair listening to Hannah Montana :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I didnt even notice

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I only just did

ReputationRep:
    Really need to get stuff done but I'm sat spinning around on my chair listening to Hannah Montana :ninja:
    Iv got the besssssssst of both worlds

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :console: good luck

ReputationRep:
    Are you air-guitaring your way into bada$$try!?

Oh wait of course not, you;re all ready a bada$$

ReputationRep:
    Iv got the besssssssst of both worlds

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you air-guitaring your way into bada$$try!?

Oh wait of course not, you;re all ready a bada$$
    I am the baddest of the asses 8)

ReputationRep:
    I am the baddest of the asses 8)
    Indeed you are, where do I stand in this hierarchy me bad$$ness?

ReputationRep:
    Indeed you are, where do I stand in this hierarchy me bad$$ness?
    As I am the baddest of them all I name you deputy baddest.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.